General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

... What.

Can I borrow the reactor? I have some stuff to do that totally doesn't involve producing nuclear weapons.

Yes. Yes you can. Let me go grab it real fast.

*Walks off into the basement.*

@@AJHunter,

*Walks back upstairs with a reactor*

Ok, here ya go!

Be careful with that!

Well, right now we are talking about norns, me and Shankvelds mentally challenged baby norn, Jinx's norn being a player, And me stealing Ganaram's reactor again.

There was a video of someone who had a nuclear reactor in Minecraft, and it was generating power quite nicely for a while. Then one day, the owner came back and found the reactor disappeared, with a giant hole in the ground that opens up into a ravine.

• Brohoof 1

There was a video of someone who had a nuclear reactor in Minecraft, and it was generating power quite nicely for a while. Then one day, the owner came back and found the reactor disappeared, with a giant hole in the ground that opens up into a ravine.

I think you showed us one video showing its output.

Don't think we saw the disappearance though.

great. now my diaper got soaked.

[is completely dry]

-----

The video in mind was made by Direwolf20. He was preparing for an Endermen attack and he wanted to protect his nuclear reactor, only to find that it didn't need to be protected any longer.

• Brohoof 1

Put on a new one?

Im sure you have many lying around.

i would, but uhh, i kinda used them all yesterday when i put them on you guys before i went to bed. so you're all wearing everything i currently had.

[is completely dry]

give me that. *rips it off*

i would, but uhh, i kinda used them all yesterday when i put them on you guys before i went to bed. so you're all wearing everything i currently had.

You actually never got me.

And I never went to sleep until crazy early this morning and I didn't see you sneaking around then.

*Backs away back to my room*

• Brohoof 1

On 11/17/2012 at 7:10 PM, 'Hven' said:

You actually never got me.

And I never went to sleep until crazy early this morning and I didn't see you sneaking around then.

*Backs away back to my room*

nonono, that's not the case. i did it before I WAS going to sleep on everyone here, whether they knew it or not. including you. you must have missed that you're wearing one or thrown it away when you woke up.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

nonono, that's not the case. i did it before I WAS going to sleep on everyone here, whether they knew it or not. including you. you must have missed that you're wearing one or thrown it away when you woke up.

*looks down*

The fuck?!

When did that get there?!

Oh, well.

*takes it off and floats away*

I wanna watch the new episode, but I'm gonna be going out to lunch in a few minutes... And then I won't be back home until 11:00 tonight. Oh well.

But Bluetrace seems smart.

Naturally.

nonono, that's not the case. i did it before I WAS going to sleep on everyone here, whether they knew it or not.

Okay, good. I needed one before I went to bed.