General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Adobe Premiere is high end video editing software. I just happen to have a version with many fuckups. I really need Windows 7 and Adobe CS6...

Okay, what money making skills do you have? Can you produce visual art? Can you do it well? Really, really well? Then you should sell commissions!
  • Brohoof 1

I'm gonna pee now...

You're sounding like Ganaram now.

Since when did this become the BFCT?

Wanna know something strange? This evening, I passed by an intersection that a "No U-Turn" sign on it, but part of it was torn off, so it instead read "NO U".

I'm not going to lie, that's pretty epic.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 1

NO U

Wanna know something strange? This evening, I passed by an intersection that a "No U-Turn" sign on it, but part of it was torn off, so it instead read "NO U".

Neat. Should of took a picture...

Since when did this become the BFCT?

The what now?

Using this thing, I made a keyboard that had two profanities on it.

http://patorjk.com/k...ayout-analyzer/

lol what were the profanities?

Anyone in hur like DnB?

I don't fucking care if you don't, listen and tell me how this sounds so far! :D

I NEED LE FEEDBACKS!

http-~~-//soundcloud.com/tjphillips-1/dnb-in-progress/s-i0w35

*pops head in*

Erro everypony. Newbie here. Looks like you are all currently talking about ponies and people pissing on people, am I correct?

Pretty much. Welcome to the show!

• Brohoof 3

Okay, what money making skills do you have? Can you produce visual art? Can you do it well? Really, really well? Then you should sell commissions!

I make money from my YouTube videos.

So far, I still don't have a 'proper' job.

As for drawing skills, if my doodle of Ganaram driving a car is anything to go by, then I'd say I have some pretty awesome skills.

Posted Image

I can actually draw stuff properly, but I just choose not to :3

• Brohoof 2

Erro everypony. Newbie here. Looks like you are all currently talking about ponies and people pissing on people, am I correct?

First of all, don't be scared by what the General Chat Thread's happenings. It's gotten to become more routine, and I typically talk more about hypothetical scenarios and transit stuff. And modding.

• Brohoof 1

*pops head in*

Not on people.

On themselves through a somewhat comedic situation.

Wanna join us? :3

We don't bite.

We eat whole. :3

• Brohoof 1

*pops head in*

Well yes, but we can talk about something else if you've got anything. So, how are ya newbie? What's yer story?

I can actually draw stuff properly, but I just choose not to :3

Hmm. Not good enough. I don't think you'll ever get Windows 7 and that program whose name I've forgotten.