General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Person who made that took copious amounts of LSD.

Considering how the faces actually fit, that's what makes it creepier. :blink:

Why would you telling me about your super awesome birthday piss me off more?

And I mean, I'm not really that pissed off... Just slightly annoyed.

Well...I dunno. Whenever someone's pissed, hearing about other's great things that happened in his/her day can piss you off more. I've seen it hapen, why risk it?

But oh well, if you so wish it.

For one, pony episode on birthday. And for the first time, I got to watch it directly on the livestream. :D And the episode was great! B) (then again, there hasn't been a single episode that I dislike).

Then, was my drum presentation, in front of public. I had all the nerves possible (considering the song was rather a challenging, and I was going to do an improvised solo before the song). Luckily, it all went well, the solo went great, and, aside for one error during the song, it went well too. :)

Then my team in football was playing, and we need points right now more than ever...as well as play better. While we tied, we SHOULD have won the matched, and didn't play bad, so I'm good with at least that. :)

Then came the party later at night. Got a short from my grandma (which I was starting to need), an AWESOME shirt by my uncle and aunt (it has a drum set motif). 600 bucks, (which to dollars, is around 150 dollars), most of those will be going to my new tennis racket (and before, my parents got me money so that me and my sister would go to the Rick Wakeman concert in a few days), and new sandals (which I was also starting to need).

As if that wasn't enough, my only close brony friend came...and he gave a brony shirt (a white one with the Obama-style Rainbow 20% Cooler motif), and one print of what would be my OC (shown here)

Posted Image

and two sketches of his (one of them being this one).

Posted Image

Oh yeah. Let's count that one of my friends (who didn't know about me being a brony), at seeing all the pony, he was totally okay, and was actually curious on how did I even get to like ponies. There's also the fact I found out that Muse MIGHT come to Argentina, as well as Coldplay. And finally, we played some games. While I got my flank kicked in the football ones, and lost in the LIFE game I have (Which being for the PS1, original, and even after 11 years, it STILL works), I had a great time. :D

Oh, and the food involved lots of meat (which I love), lots of cheese (which I love), french fries (which I love), and a HUGE chocolate cake, with some extra stuff in it aside (which I FRIGGIN LOVED).

Yes...that's what I call an awesome day in my book. All while wearing my Rarity shirt.....*dreamy sigh*

• Brohoof 6

I am completely jelly of how awesome of a day you had! :o

I wish my birthdays were that amazing.

I just go to Florida and sit and play games all day. :/

With the occasional water park. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Yeah...November is turning out to be the best month so far...and the year hasn't even ended yet. And let's not forget, I still have to go to the Rick Wakeman concert on the 30th...THAT'S GONNA BE SO FUCKING AWESOME! :D

So sorry for making you jelly! :blush: On hindsight, for you, water parks may be nothing...but to us...that's kind of more of a "WOOO! WATER PARK! BEST THING EVER!" Because we don't have many, and where they are, they are far away...so a birthday in a water park would be awesome for me!

Besides, last year's birthday was completely normal...this year's...well...2012 is coming to be one of my best years in my life. :)

Edited by Arcanel

Meh... Me, I find it fun to watch these two crazy guys called the GAME GRUMPS

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=t1AuPrdDYzQ

I have never seen an episode of this, but I've heard a little about it.

But it gets instapoints for just having Egoraptor in it! :D

That guy is a god.

Edited by Hven
  • Brohoof 1

Because if that would happen to be the case then anything should be allowed. Just get used to it or leave.

Vicke, I agree with you. The whole "get used to it or leave" attitude is complete bullcrap. There are no private clubs on this site. Everyone is welcome everywhere, and no one is going to be excluded at any point.

I'd like to remind everyone that the rules held elsewhere on the site apply to this thread as well. They exist so that members can be comfortable and feel welcome in all areas of this site. They keep these kind of disagreements from happening because they create a baseline for what is both acceptable and expected.

Please be civil, follow the rules, and don't kick people to the curb for disagreeing with you. :)

• Brohoof 2

yeah, this weekend was surprisingly good for me, as well, despite the incident that happened yesterday... and the nightmare i had this night. but i didn't feel like a useless slouch, at least.

Oh my, what hapened yesterday? :(

In other news: Brutalities. Why the hay are they so much fun to do and watch? :lol:

Because one is bored, and the morbid fascination to see someone dismembered in a game is a completely different sense of enjoyment the human mind is yet to understand. Pure and simple.

I'm surprised someone is using that as an avatar, I messed up on the eyebrows.

@@Arcanel,

That sounds like an amazing day Arcy, glad you had fun.

The eyebrows make it hilarious. :lol:

And thank you! :)

i thought you were referring to Doom for a second there, and i thought "now wait a minute...".

you can perform fatalities in Brutal Doom, by the way.

lol I forgot that you could do that in there.

But, no, Im referring to Mortal Kombat.

Mortal Kombat Trilogy, to be more specific.

Oh my, what hapened yesterday? :(

long story short, i was up for 20 hours, on a extreme sugar and caffeine rush, and there was an argument war breaking loose in this thread, which stressed me out. in the end, i was exhausted as fuck, completely blank inside of my head, afraid to go to sleep, and my chest was hurting. only after i spoke to Jinx was i able to sleep. and then i dreamt a horrible nightmare.

nevertheless, though, i'm alright now.

Uh, what?

Yea, I go to Florida on my birthday, every year usually, and chill in a rentable house usually playing video games with my friend.

Because one is bored, and the morbid fascination to see someone dismembered in a game is a completely different sense of enjoyment the human mind is yet to understand. Pure and simple.

Makes sense.

You don't have to be bored to enjoy the awesomeness of fatalities and the like from Mortal Kombat. :lol:

'Ello, people! :3

Hai! :3 Edited by Hven

i dreamt a horrible nightmare.

Um, can I hear about it? I like to hear about nightmares...

Yea, I go to Florida on my birthday, every year usually, and chill in a rentable house usually playing video games with my friend.

Where in Florida?

speaking of Doom mods, here's one i played through today:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMaHqnwNLE

it's loads of fun, and very atmospheric.

That looks awesome! :o

On the same note, I get to get a card today! Once my friends mother gets home so she can watch his sister and we can go to the mall.

I also noticed, this guy loves running into a new room filled with baddies to see whats in there. And lives.

My luck is so bad that I always get trapped between enemies.

Maybe having a little to do with me shooting once the door opens, but Im not sure though.... :x

Also, I FUCKING LOVE MANCUBUS'!

:D

Um, can I hear about it? I like to hear about nightmares...

well, basically, for some reason me and Fissy (the other pony in my sig) were criminals. no one suspected us because we're too goodwilled in nature, thus we did pretty well as criminals. however, we get separated in the dream. i get caught and am forced to watch how Fissy's fate plays out. then it gets blurry, but what i do remember is that we both die in the end, and i get to watch him die in front of my eyes...