General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

[Flat]: Why am I not surprised?

I can pretty much banish him out of our RP if needed, too. Or rather, we can all collectively whip him into shape so much, that he becomes less than a triangle.

He's been getting slightly better in our RP, though. Besides, that specific example is fairly old, too.

I think the all-too important question that has ever been asked Google was featured by Ian Hecox of Smosh.

For the record, it's because you either ate too much green foods or your bile didn't digest thoroughly.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

[Flat]: Why am I not surprised?

Because he can't really godmode in our train?

Every other ponies are very fixed in their actions, and so far only Beat Spark approached his character (and we all know Motion Spark is immune to godmodding)

What are you doing, hunting down issues? I thought you were looking for a RP to join.

What can I say, I love listening to others' heated conversation :)

>shipping RP

>Mature

lolnope

>shipping RP

>Mature

lolnope

What? :blink:

Summarized Plot: Long ago a terrible curse was cast by a long dead Alicorn that froze thousands of ponies and otherwise in stone. The location has been extremely hard to find and has only been recently been discovered. Atop a snowy mountain-peak at the top of the world, a wasteland of broken statues stare into the distance, forever stopped in their last moment. An archaeological expedition has begun to search the ruins, looking for answers. Why is this place here? What happened? Who are these ponies? When will the sun ever rise and end this night?

• Brohoof 1

What? :blink:

Did you honestly judge it by the title?

...yes? :blush:

I had a very bad experience with romantic RP, kinda traumatized there, heheh...

The way you summarized the thread looks good. Maybe I'll read it after this :x

I had a very bad experience with romantic RP, kinda traumatized there, heheh...

Yeah, I never do Romance or Slice of Life. Number one rule for me. Don't like it all that much.

The way you summarized the thread looks good. Maybe I'll read it after this :x

Okay, awesome. But, uh, I just copied the summary. I didn't do any work at all....

Okay, awesome. But, uh, I just copied the summary. I didn't do any work at all....

Cheater :U

Yeah, I never do Romance or Slice of Life. Number one rule for me. Don't like it all that much.

Hm, since you're in the RP, that means it's not any of those two, eh?

I'm not really sure about this. How many ponies is he accepting again?

I'm not really sure about this. How many ponies is he accepting again?

Maybe two more characters, and I will begin the RP immediately. Otherwise, I will begin in approximately three days.

Important!: Anyone who still wants to join can, and will be able to until further notice. The IC thread will be up in less than an Hour.

Sounds open to me. I'd like to see you join. Never been in an RP with you before. What character do you use? How would he or she interact with Lapis Lazuli and Asteria?

Everything needs those.

Posted Image

But they makes everything better (well, not everything, you got the point)

Sounds open to me. I'd like to see you join.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda intimidated by the sheer load of the 1st post :x

(not to mention the approved OCs are kinda heavy, even if there are only four of them right now)

I'll wait it up for a bit.

Never been in an RP with you before. What character do you use? How would he or she interact with Lapis Lazuli and Asteria?

Currently only have one OC, Sandy (and old stallion with intermediate pyromancy. Not on the best physical condition, he could no longer make any visible flame.

He would be rather indifferent to both of your OC, nothing special.

Good night guys! :)

night!

Well...4:40Am...I believe that's a good time to go to sleep. ^_^ Good night guys! :)

Goodnight.

the approved OCs are kinda heavy

Huh? What do you mean by that?

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda intimidated by the sheer load of the 1st post :x

Nothing to be afraid of. It's just a detailed description of what is to happen. Or something. Plot and whatnot. Wait, which first post?

Wait, which first post?

Both the OOC and the RP :U

Huh? What do you mean by that?

Two traveller/scholar, one seemingly warrior-princess-like mare, one detective, one young mare

...and a freaking Alicorn. What

• Brohoof 1

Both the OOC and the RP :U

Well, it's pointless to try and get you to join if you feel unready. I fled my first Advanced RP.

Two traveller/scholar, one seemingly warrior-princess-like mare, one detective, one young mare ...and a freaking Alicorn. What

I guess those ponies fit the description of ruin explorers. And the alicorn seems grounded enough.

You think that's appropriate for a nuclear reactor, or a classroom?

A nuclear reactor or a classroom filled with sexy babes? Why the fuck not?

I fled my first Advanced RP.

Really? :blink:

If I may ask, which one is it?

A nuclear reactor or a classroom filled with sexy babes? Why the fuck not?

Because it's four-year-olds and it's a freakin' nuclear reactor!!! One's gonna sue, the other's gonna die of radiation poisoning. Not pleasant for any one party.