General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Fear ye, fear ye, I'm back.

So, how many of you are still lurking behind "anon"?

All of you, I'm guessing.

FUCKING ADMINS ARE AFTER YOUR FLANKS, HIDE ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY NOT HIDDEN TO ADMINS.

Watched S3 finally.

Moral of the story; get incest, gay sex and silly songs; win.

I'm all for that, girls are soft and smell nice.

+ Rarity whined to get raped during the eternal night thingamajigger. But that's normal, Rar sucks.

Also; so many storyline errors it hurts.

herpderp

IN OTHER NEWS: 

"SOMEONE", you all know who I blame; decided to rewrite algorithms for tracking post so I can't know what you quoted at what time so I'm reduced to rando-posting while replying.

y here Weyland?

• Brohoof 1

Fear ye, fear ye, I'm back.

So, how many of you are still lurking behind "anon"?

All of you, I'm guessing.

FUCKING ADMINS ARE AFTER YOUR FLANKS, HIDE ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY NOT HIDDEN TO ADMINS.

Watched S3 finally.

+ Rarity whined to get raped during the eternal night thingamajigger. But that's normal, Rar sucks.

herpderp

IN OTHER NEWS: 

"SOMEONE", you all know who I blame; decided to rewrite algorithms for tracking post so I can't know what you quoted at what time so I'm reduced to rando-posting while replying.

y here Weyland?

dafuq did I just read?

• Brohoof 2

@, Fixed.

Now, please for the love of all that is good....

Next time open a trouble ticket so I don't have to be alerted to your problem through someone messaging me on Skype and through a private message. It is easier for me to act and act fast when I am not digging through threads, checking Skype, and running around ragged trying to catch up with everyone. All problems in one place saves me quite a bit of time and stress. It will also get your problem fixed faster than dumping profanities in the GCT.

• Brohoof 2

@, Fixed.Now, please for the love of all that is good....Next time open a trouble ticket so I don't have to be alerted to your problem through someone messaging me on Skype and through a private message. It is easier for me to act and act fast when I am not digging through threads, checking Skype, and running around ragged trying to catch up with everyone. All problems in one place saves me quite a bit of time and stress. It will also get your problem fixed faster than dumping profanities in the GCT.

Scoots.

This be a TROUBLE ticket.

I'm back.

I hate all that you have done to this board.

:D

Darn, and I wrote out a reply to the last post you made.

Watched S3 finally.

y here Weyland?

1st thing 1st

what Posted Image

Copied quote codes from a different tab will delete itself (most of the time), you want to use the multiquote

Also, hello!

It will also get your problem fixed faster than dumping profanities in the GCT.

I find this sentence hard to believe :V

Anyway... I couldn't seem to access my ticket from yesterday. Something changed?

Anyway... I couldn't seem to access my ticket from yesterday. Something changed?

Check the "client area". It should still be there. My response was that Feld0 is working behind the scenes on some things and I will be back to working on some items tomorrow. Sooo, we are anticipating having everything fixed by this time tomorrow. I hope that makes sense. I am fiercely tired right now.

I hate all that you have done to this board.

Love you too. :)

Congratulations my friend! :)

This is just about the only good news I have had all day, and it is very good news indeed! :)

• Brohoof 3

1st

:

you y no post asylum maggot~

also;

*glomb*

Posted Image

what happened?

Check the "client area". It should still be there. My response was that Feld0 is working behind the scenes on some things and I will be back to working on some items tomorrow. Sooo, we are anticipating having everything fixed by this time tomorrow. I hope that makes sense. I am fiercely tired right now.

oookay...

Get to sleep, now

Sooo, we are anticipating having everything fixed by this time tomorrow. I hope that makes sense. I am fiercely tired right now.

Oh yeah, there's a little light switch icon that can toggle between BBCode mode, just like back on SC4D. Now I can see all of the quote code stuff, and can do what I just did to your post: Change your name to Scootaderp.Inquiry: The little number that's on the corner of the post that acts as the thread's post counter number indicator thing, when I click that, it instead directs me to the first page instead of "locking" onto the post itself.Support ticket time? (If so, then I'd probably send a more "formal" version of the drivel I had written.

Looks like you are going for the "too high tech" approach, imo.Fine as is but is aiming for the skies.can I has a goal deadline?

I'm gonna say to you what I've been taught: "As per standard NAM Team Policy, there is no scheduled timeline for release." 

Heh, quote manipulation is fun.

YES U

Hai beautiful people of the GCTHow are we all doing?

I turned off BBCode mode. I figured that since I do that all the time on SC4D, I might as well as do so for here. Adapt or die, is what I always say.I'm doing the usual: Mod dev involvement, RP discussion, and this. And Youtube. I really should get back to Runescape, but then resetting my circadian rhythm is a bigger priority. Thanksgiving weekend really messed up my internal clock.