General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yeah.smile.png If you're not fit enough tomorrow to teach, then we can postpone (okay, I'm seriously a bit weirded out that I'm talking as it was school IRL, but I AM worried about you, you know? Same with Bluetrace:( ).

I'm getting better, and it wasn't really that bad to begin with. It's just one of those colds that doesn't want to go away. Don't need to worry about me.

We can worry about though, he doesn't seem to be in good shape... Hope you feel better soon man.

I have also heard many time through jokes that Pepto is awful. Not really sure how true is that.

Very true. Tastes like... Eww.

Edited by bluetrace

I don't know what are you more horrified. ALl together, or the fact you can't eat citric stuff.tongue.png But honestly, lots of medicine can be quite ugly. Probably an advantage of more natural medicine. I don't know really. You tell me.

There is this potato-lookalike thing in my place, that when you swallow some of it, you will start coughing like crazy and all the slime will punched out. Great way to prank your friends

Berry had asked me before if I wanted to roleplay because he felt I would enjoy the RP's (something I can probably agree), and I would to join the RP world now, since I'm in taht "change" I said. I also don't want to look like a fool, like Haven said. It's also a good thing, that I have a part of soul that is grammar nazi, so I should be okay on that regard.laugh.png

RPing with grammar alone is not enough. I also need good imagination and the ability to write down that imagination and clearly let others see what I see.

Without grammar shit can be very confusing though :V

Anyway, do both of you have an OC already? Would love to see them

I replied to your blog :3

I think it deserves more attention than it has

I'm actually quite okay even with 1 view :x

I just want to rant my head off back then, couldn't really care whether others will read it or not.

• Brohoof 1

There is this potato-lookalike thing in my place, that when you swallow some of it, you will start coughing like crazy and all the slime will punched out. Great way to prank your friendsWithout grammar shit can be very confusing though :VAnyway, do both of you have an OC already? Would love to see them

Very true.

My grammar is at least par. I'm no good at English, literally, i don't remeber crap from my classes in school. Nada. Nothing.

But, I do try my very best. At all times unless messing around.

I am almost done with my essay for school. I feel good.

Needs more procrastination.

RPing with grammar alone is not enough. I also need good imagination and the ability to write down that imagination and clearly let others see what I see.

See, you're learning.

• Brohoof 1

See, you're learning.

Yuss!

Also, I do apologize for the sheer amount of time t takes for me to respond to anything in the lessons.

A phone is no way to do that stuff and my attention span always pans off during the weekend when i have my computer.

If this was a real class, i would have failed already. :lol:

Besides, I have no soul. So I dont feel guilt.
Oh? Well, perhaps I can sadden you at the very least.

Will you take me with you, when you go

will_you_take_me_with_you__when_you_go_b

And then you realise,
then you realise

I'm gone.

I never said I want you.. to stay. 

chibi_aj_and_pinkie_pie_by_portal_pie-d5

• Brohoof 3

Yuss!

Also, I do apologize for the sheer amount of time t takes for me to respond to anything in the lessons.

A phone is no way to do that stuff and my attention span always pans off during the weekend when i have my computer.

If this was a real class, i would have failed already. laugh.png

You still have an essay to turn in Mr. Haven.

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting better, and it wasn't really that bad to begin with. It's just one of those colds that doesn't want to go away. Don't need to worry about me.

We can worry about though, he doesn't seem to be in good shape... Hope you feel better soon man.

Very true. Tastes like... Eww.

Glad to know!smile.png I'm still going to wrroy though. It's in my soul.

And yeah, I hope Berry gets better soon.

And I'd guess the "Eww" flavor isn't nice.tongue.png

There is this potato-lookalike thing in my place, that when you swallow some of it, you will start coughing like crazy and all the slime will punched out. Great way to prank your friends

Without grammar shit can be very confusing though :V

Anyway, do both of you have an OC already? Would love to see them

I'm too nice to do that prank. However, that would be a great prank anyway.happy.png

And I can vouch for that Star.mellow.png

I DO have an OC. It¡s the one my friend drew which is supposed to be my ponysona that I showed here before.

arcanel_by_miguelbaba-d5lyrc4.jpg

It's that, minus the tail that had an excess of "Hoof & Shoulders" (I could not resist the puntongue.png ). Regardless, I guess I could start working on the background as well. (it will be a nice thing after so much time with neither reading nor writing).

I'm going to sleep now. Slumber is the last refuge for the weak and downtrodden. Goodnight.

NIght Berry! Hope you can recover well!smile.png

I will finish this topic I am making in Show Discussion and I will get right on that sleep ><

And I shall read it.happy.png But good night!smile.png

Hi everybrony. What did I miss today?

Talk about things getting done, sicknesses, awful medicine, and as such for the last moments.

• Brohoof 1