General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Wow, you counted all the way back that far?!

Holy muffin you must have some free time right now!

And thanks! At least it was someone in this thread.

Hmm, kinda wish I had paid attention and made it some epic post.

I don't spend 3 hours daily in various forums without learning a few tricks VnCRQ.png

Anyway...

Lmao that was funny.

Are you, by any chance, related to JayBee?

• Brohoof 2

I don't spend 3 hours daily in various forums without learning a few tricks VnCRQ.png

Anyway...

Are you, by any chance, related to JayBee?

No but I have seen him around here.

Good night folks. I'm slipping into unconsciousness. I hope nothing spectacularly amazing happens while I'm gone. Like maybe a new brony war breaks out...

drunk ponies is best ponies

42770__twilight-sparkle_fluttershy_comic

And the imgur broke, blast...

Good night folks. I'm slipping into unconsciousness. I hope nothing spectacularly amazing happens while I'm gone. Like maybe a new brony war breaks out...

Night!

• Brohoof 2

Give me free food?

Not after midnight, no can do. You never know what can happen.

Also I found Derpy's Gremlin incarnation.

Gremlin.jpg

• Brohoof 2

ET11i.jpg

I'm totally doing this trick on Christmas
>inb4 she punched me in the nuts

Also I found Derpy's Gremlin incarnation.

Gremlin.jpg

...that thing's way more creepier that it should be

• Brohoof 2

Night!

I'm totally doing this trick on Christmas>inb4 she punched me in the nuts   ...that thing's way more creepier that it should be

A nut punch for just a small trick? That's not even fair!

...that thing's way more creepier that it should be

Movie monsters made in the 80's and 90's tend to have that effect.

critters-critters.jpg

ghoulies01.jpg

ghoulies1.jpg

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 3

@@Twinkleshine, we must keep the sacred quotes portfolio thread alive!  Onward, to glory!

Well... While it is an honorable objective, we can't do jack shit if no one else is interested. Except a handful of members, no one else want to contribute jJiXm.png

<I myself already lost interest lol>

Movie monsters made in the 80's and 90's tend to have that effect.

critters-critters.jpg

ghoulies01.jpg

ghoulies1.jpg

*meep

HJbJS.jpg

• Brohoof 1

*meep*

Applejack and Rarity screaming

I'm satisfied with myself, and glad that they didn't see the acting. It was worse than any monster they could've designed. Rarity would have nightmares for the rest of her life.

• Brohoof 1

Well... While it is an honorable objective, we can't do jack shit if no one else is interested. Except a handful of members, no one else want to contribute [img=http://i.imgur.com/jJiXm.png]<I myself already lost interest lol> *meep[img=http://i.imgur.com/HJbJS.jpg]

I actually forgot about that thread. If more of us posted in it, it would be filled to the brim with quotes from here.

Also, new badge get: Unicorn!

Congratz!

• Brohoof 1

You were buying things in a minimarket, found this, wat do?

zo8k0.png

Hard mode: There is a squad of Royal Guards and a Shining Armor sent to take her home

I'm satisfied with myself, and glad that they didn't see the acting. It was worse than any monster they could've designed. Rarity would have nightmares for the rest of her life.

Those photographs alone were enough to send a girl run screaming for her mommy, they don't need any acting to drive the girls for years of therapies.

I actually forgot about that thread. If more of us posted in it, it would be filled to the brim with quotes from here.

Also, new badge get: Unicorn!

Congratz!

It's very tiring to dig around for funny quotes, and some would ends up unhappy to be quoted there...

You're late for the badge :V

You were buying things in a minimarket, found this, wat do?

It's difficult to smuggle an entire pony out of a minmarket without being caught. I'd forfeit on both normal and hard mode.

Those photographs alone were enough to send a girl run screaming for her mommy, they don't need any acting to drive the girls for years of therapies.

Enough to send Applejack and Rarity running for their mommies? They're not exactly that young to do something like that, so I don't buy it. If they were younger and saw it then yes, but not years of therapy. It would be more likely to have a few nightmares... I used to check for Gremlins underneath my bed before I could fall asleep.

I'm off to sleep, goodnight GCT

I already checked, there's no Gremlins tonight either.

• Brohoof 3

You were buying things in a minimarket, found this, wat do?[img=http://i.imgur.com/zo8k0.png]Hard mode: There is a squad of Royal Guards and a Shining Armor sent to take her homeThose photographs alone were enough to send a girl run screaming for her mommy, they don't need any acting to drive the girls for years of therapies.It's very tiring to dig around for funny quotes, and some would ends up unhappy to be quoted there...You're late for the badge :V

Pick up slowly and bring close to hug, trying not to scare her. Take her home and start MLF.

Hard mode: Fuck. :l

I got no way to keep her from them and don't wanna cause any unwanted shit. So id have to give her up. :(

I can see a few getting mad at that...

Only by 8 posts, which equates to possibly a great amount of time. Shoosh. :l

I dont pay full attention all the time. >.>

• Brohoof 1

It's difficult to smuggle an entire pony out of a minmiarket without being caught. I'd forfeit on both normal and hard mode.

Sad Fluttershy is sad

I already checked, there's no Gremlins tonight either.

Watch out for the dust bunnies!

I got no way to keep her from them and don't wanna cause any unwanted shit. So id have to give her up.

Well, you can always ask Shining to let you go into Equestria :V

<or maybe he'll fry you on the spot instead>

Only by 8 posts, which equates to possibly a great amount of time. Shoosh. :l

I dont pay full attention all the time. >.>

Late is still late~? H66x8.png