General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

And thats dastardly, man. That's just cruel.

A perfectly executed sucker punch aimed on the family's jewels can bring any warrior to submission. Between friends, such punch only means one thing: friendship! H66x8.png

like i said, he isn't a brony...

Duh, he would not be the first non-brony who registered in this site. Hell, some of the well-known members here once claimed that they are not bronies.

• Brohoof 1

A perfectly executed sucker punch aimed on the family's jewels can bring any warrior to submission. Between friends, such punch only means one thing: friendship! H66x8.png

Duh, he would not be the first non-brony who registered in this site. Hell, some of the well-known members here once claimed that they are not bronies.

trying to convince him to join...

A perfectly executed sucker punch aimed on the family's jewels can bring any warrior to submission. Between friends, such punch only means one thing: friendship!
 http://youtu.be/cqFdiB7a2pA
 Neat.
  • Brohoof 1

Apparently, my older sister does not believe there is a single website made for and about ponies...

I have the odd notion now that she must have thought I was the only one to like this show or something along those lines.

• Brohoof 3

Apparently, my older sister does not believe there is a single website made for and about ponies...

I have the odd notion now that she must have thought I was the only one to like this show or something along those lines.

Then she would be utterly surprised to see that the entirety of internet is filled with desolate pointlessness lEJ9q.png

You must show her the whole EQD blog thing. That site gets more views that your everyday news site

he joined. go spam wargenfreeman

Moving!

• Brohoof 1

Show her the truth!

• Brohoof 1

@Starshine, here's your explanation.

... Did you even see what I said earlier? I said I'd post as soon as I got home, just got a little caught up recently...
I am still interested. Don't you dare shut it down...

I even got a post sort of built here, I was just waiting for Electro to catch up.

I like this new actually-being-tired thing. No more over-the-counter blue pills for me! Thanks so much, brain!

Aye, t'was a beautiful day when I never needed sleeping pills to sleep again. I feel more human now that I'm able to sleep on my own.

Here's hoping he doesn't get banned.

• Brohoof 1

Aye aye captain!

Quickly! Everyone go leave him a welcome on his statuses!

Well I'm out good talking with y'all as always.

Night :)

Night!

Then she would be utterly surprised to see that the entirety of internet is filled with desolate pointlessness lEJ9q.png

You must show her the whole EQD blog thing. That site gets more views that your everyday news site

Moving!

If she asks about it next time I'm near her, then sure.

Show her the truth!

You couldn't even tell your friends me and Gone said hi cause you couldn't show them this site since they'd probably ask where we said hi at.

But I would if she asked about it.

What's yours?

It's the same as everyone else's: Real-life obligations. I have a crapton of finals, so don't think that I can just always be in the RP thread, especially when everyone else has the same thing, or is waiting on someone who is delayed.

Remember that I still have complete control over the RP, and I can control who stays and who doesn't.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

You couldn't even tell your friends me and Gone said hi cause you couldn't show them this site since they'd probably ask where we said hi at.

Don't you use your silly counter point to justify your means.

eeyup. torment him with pony pics.

I just posted my best welcome ever.

Rather doubt it will happen. He need to do something big for that
 I know. I doubt that'll happen.
  • Brohoof 1

Good evening GCT! How's everyone doing? And...

I AM ALIVE! :lol:

For the love of Luna, I missed so much...then again, I always miss the interesting things when I'm not here so I shouldn't be surprised XD. Let's see...RP talk, crusading talk, Kyro somehow putting in the same sentences the words "puruser" and "pony pr0n", and making me wonder if wanna know if puruser means "that uses" or "that looks for", more Christmas avvis, Jinx making cute OC, apprently new non-brony member who might join the GCT, and guy who apprently will marry Twilight Sparkle which makes sad as all hell. Oh, and CD, NewCalamity and Scootacool came by. And Sparky played therapist recently in the same way I would have done, and Haven met Gone Airbourne, which makes me really happy =).

In my defense, my parents just came back from their 2 week half holiday-half work thingy this Monday (and no I didn't go with them, so they left me and my sister by ourselves in out house) and brought me plenty of nice stuff, the best being, a black shirt that has Darth Vader playing drums with the light sabers, Wonka candies, and a little bunch of games. One of them being Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

THAT. GAME. TOTALLY. ROCKS! I never thought I'd see the day where I could drive a Koeniggsegg Agera, and then drive a Bugatti Veyron...made for cops! The last 15 hours in two days spent in that game are totally worth it, even though i'm almost about to finish it XD.

Also, Berry I swear, I will rork with RP stuff and my OC within this hours. Celestia stike me with the friendship cannon if I don't.

...so...my little rant aside...how's everyone doing?

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2

It's the same as everyone else's: Real-life obligations. I have a crapton of finals, so don't think that I can just always be in the RP thread, especially when everyone else has the same thing, or is waiting on someone who is delayed.

Then why do you have to use your broken computer as an alibi to get off from the RP's leadership and left Motion to handle everything?

Remember that I still have complete control over the RP, and I can control who stays and who doesn't.

All you have to do is to say one word, and I will make my obligatory 'goodbye' post

Not much. The site kinda bugged on my end

Seems like it's also down from somewhere else

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/mlpforums.com

• Brohoof 1

Good evening GCT! How's everyone doing? And...

I AM ALIVE! :lol:

For the love of Luna, I missed so much...then again, I always miss the interesting things when I'm not here so I shouldn't be surprised XD. Let's see...RP talk, crusading talk, Kyro somehow putting in the same sentences the words "puruser" and "pony pr0n", and making me wonder if wanna know if puruser means "that uses" or "that looks for", more Christmas avvis, Jinx making cute OC, apprently new non-brony member who might join the GCT, and guy who apprently will marry Twilight Sparkle which makes sad as all hell. Oh, and CD, NewCalamity and Scootacool came by. And Sparky played therapist recently in the same way I would have done, and Haven met Gone Airbourne, which makes me really happy =).

In my defense, my parents just came back from their 2 week half holiday-half work thingy this Monday (and no I didn't go with them, so they left me and my sister by ourselves in out house) and brought me plenty of nice stuff, the best being, a black shirt that has Darth Vader playing drums with the light sabers, Wonka candies, and a little bunch of games. One of them being Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

THAT. GAME. TOTALLY. ROCKS! I never thought I'd see the day where I could drive a Koeniggsegg Agera, and then drive a Bugatti Veyron...made for cops! The last 15 hours in two days spent in that game are totally worth it, even though i'm almost about to finish it XD.

Also, Berry I swear, I will rork with RP stuff and my OC within this hours. Celestia stike me with the friendship cannon if I don't.

I'm ok. Would be better if the sight didn't keep dropping at such a time.

Also, puruser just means they go looking for. FYI. ;)