General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Not much. The site kinda bugged on my end

Not much to me, but oh well.

I'm ok. Would be better if the sight didn't keep dropping at such a time.

Also, puruser just means they go looking for. FYI. ;)

Considering you're R/G colorblind, I don't know whether you mean sight or site. :ph34r:

Awesome, then it is almost time. I shall host my first RP, and hopefully you two will learn a thing or two.

If I did, then I'll be very happy. If I don't...time for Winter/Summer lessons. 

We already are... What I wanna kick (kick some sense into, not kick out) now is those who think that it is dead...

Okay, I'm seriously confused now. Who thinks the RP is dead? From my perception, there's literally no reason to believe that it died, so I don't understand why everyone's getting so riled up over it.

Okay, I'm seriously confused now. Who thinks the RP is dead? From my perception, there's literally no reason to believe that it died, so I don't understand why everyone's getting so riled up over it.

I dunno. Just listening to Star and taking things from his point of view.

Remedial lesson... 

Aye. Although, I have no idea what remedial means, :P

I'm not quite sure how that relates, but I meant "site". :lol:

In my mind, I somehow formed the thought that the site had suddenly gone too red and/or green, therefore kind of merssing up your vision. Ignore the silly colt behind the curtain, for he right now appears to be high on NFS, regardless of that being impossible to happen. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Almost everyone claims that IRL took their schedule, yet when i compared their activities outside the thread, it's hard to believe that they even busy at all.

Combine that with Ganaram disinterest to post in OOC thread after claiming that his computer broke while staying active in this thread, and that before Ganaram's post today we only have four posts for almost 50 hours is just bizarre.

Aye. Although, I have no idea what remedial means, :P

In my mind, I somehow formed the thought that the site had suddenly gone too red and/or green, therefore kind of merssing up your vision. Ignore the silly colt behind the curtain, for he right now appears to be high on NFS, regardless of that being impossible to happen. ^_^

Basically its you going over stuff you already learned in school previously that you didn't pick up like you should have. Something along those lines.

Aah. :lol:

Such a silly pony you are. X3

Almost everyone claims that IRL took their schedule, yet when i compared their activities outside the thread, it's hard to believe that they even busy at all.

Combine that with Ganaram disinterest to post in OOC thread after claiming that his computer broke while staying active in this thread, and that before Ganaram's post today we only have four posts for almost 50 hours is just bizarre.

Ganaram is crazy, we already know that. And the RP's last post was yesterday afternoon, followed by two posts today. That's hardly dead; an RP is dead if it goes longer than four days without a post, in my opinion.

Basically its you going over stuff you already learned in school previously that you didn't pick up like you should have. Something along those lines.

Aah. :lol:

Such a silly pony you are. X3

The hell? Anything I read that had "remedial" I would insta associate with anything with "remedy". This is why, people start learning English over at Argentina, I think. Because you guys make so many words that just mean something completely different and they have ANOTHER meaning...and it just confuses the hell out of someone. :P

And yes, yes I am. Good thing I like to be silly. ^_^ (on hindsight, if you were to ask me to act, I can make two good roles. I'm a pretty good silly person, but I can also be a pretty good psycopath...not even joking).

• Brohoof 1

And the RP's last post was yesterday afternoon, followed by two posts today. That's hardly dead; an RP is dead if it goes longer than four days without a post, in my opinion.

You do realize they only started posting things after Ganaram posted his distress call, right?

And I'm tired with they saying that they're busy IRL when it's clear that they still have more than enough free time to post games and other threads. Hell, one even is very active in two other RPs. It's already a week, yet there is hardly anything new happened in the RP

God, I have the worst headache right now.

I believe it has something to do with me not eating anything all day.

I need food.

-----------

And yes, yes I am. Good thing I like to be silly. ^_^ (on hindsight, if you were to ask me to act, I can make two good roles. I'm a pretty good silly person, but I can also be a pretty good psycopath...not even joking).

Psychopath, eh? I really wanna see this one day.

• Brohoof 1

You do realize they only started posting things after Ganaram posted his distress call, right?
Interesting.
Oh goodness, it's like you poked a beehive....