General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I can clearly see this happening, and I'm sorry my language has caused your trouble.

No real trouble, it's an easy language to learn. It's got less rules than English does at least.

What has school and your mind retained? :P Nah, just kidding.

Making someone ragequit sounds like fun. ^_^

my teacher sucked and I retained very, very little.

Oh, it is. :3

Especially when the whole thing was by accident and not planned. :lol:

You are right def. I was just stoping by for a bit...

Ill be online more come next week but its always nice to chat here :)

Will do bro, and glad you like it! The more the chat, the more the fun!

I couldn't even do the basics. :x

You dont even know the half of it....

Aah, thanks for le clarification!

I'm not Bravo. :c

And I also for some reason see this happening, and again, I'm sorry my language caused you trouble.

And no prob! Although I should say that technically, a Spanish person is obviously a Spanish-speaking person, hence why there could be confusion, but just be sure that Any perons that speaks Spanish, is a Spanish-speaking person, which would be anyone from Spain or (I should have corrected myself before) Hispanic America. There. NOW it's the correct explanation.

No, but you sure have traits that would make him proud. :P

No real trouble, it's an easy language to learn. It's got less rules than English does at least.

It depends on what rules. What always tell people is difficult is the fact we have like, 19 something verb times that spread around 3 modes of conjugation. THAT could throw people off.

• Brohoof 1

I find your talk about butt crack, disturbing. :blink:

Butt crack is nice VnCRQ.png

zJVht.jpg

The more mythical the butt, the merrier

I'm not lacking any, I'm just good at not getting sand in it.

Do you not sitting around on the sands after swimming? It's that moment that can get some filthy sands to stick around in various uncomfortable places :x

The latest post on Pony Mystery Train.... I'm scared. Go read for yourself.....

My involvement with Springer? Hmmm... Well, now, that is much more complex... Rather like a good meal, Lapis? Spices... Ah... My apologies, I missed dinner due to my nap."

Stop, drop, and pray whatever shit that wears Dusky as a skin does not literally means it D:

• Brohoof 2

The latest post on Pony Mystery Train.... I'm scared. Go read for yourself.....

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35950-pony-mystery-theater-exit-trixie-stage-right/?p=992189 Skip to the part with Dusky.

@, Goodness, you're quick.

Ho.

ly.

Shit.

That gets the biggest tl;dr I can summon.

But i actually did read it. I just didnt understand it. More than likely cause I havent kept up with it.

• Brohoof 3

Not me, Electrobolt was the quick one XD 

Hahah, guilty as charged... Anyways, I will work on a post when I get up... For now, it's off to the land of slumbers for me XD And no, I will not encounter any freaky beasties in my dreams :P

• Brohoof 1

Hahah, guilty as charged... Anyways, I will work on a post when I get up... For now, it's off to the land of slumbers for me XD And no, I will not encounter any freaky beasties in my dreams

Be thankful about that last part. I actually do see somethings RP-related in my dreams. That's when I wake up x)

And, good night, Bolt! :3

Butt crack is nice [img=http://i.imgur.com/VnCRQ.png]zJVht.jpgThe more mythical the butt, the merrierDo you not sitting around on the sands after swimming? It's that moment that can get some filthy sands to stick around in various uncomfortable places :xStop, drop, and pray whatever shit that wears Dusky as a skin does not literally means it D:

Sometimes, yeah. But I've still haven't had that problem. Ive had it in my mouth more. Which also sucks.

@,@, @@Starshine, Yo guys! I wanted to ask, what I hope is not an annoying question.

If a Mary Sue doesn't desire to have the traits of a Mary Sue, is he/she still a Mary Sue?

Butt crack is nice VnCRQ.png

The more mythical the butt, the merrier

Why am I not surprised of you saying that? :P

• Brohoof 1

Not me, Electrobolt was the quick one XD 

Ah, but he was already in here, ready to brohoof at a moment's notice. You, on the other hand, were supposed to be doing Scootacool stuff.

Stop, drop, and pray whatever shit that wears Dusky as a skin does not literally means it D:
Well, I'm even more afraid now. But unlike me, Lapis will respond in a levelheaded and dignified manner, as if nothing is wrong. Much more interesting that way. More fun to write as well.

@, Perhaps you can explain those silly questions Dusky asked? Honestly, how in world am I to know what is beautiful? I'll probably just say something Asteria related....

If a Mary Sue doesn't desire to have the traits of a Mary Sue, is he/she still a Mary Sue?

Wouldn't know lad.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@Jinx, When suddenly, in the ads that appear in the forum, A WILD SPANISH LESSONS AD APPEARS!

"I'll never speak Spanish" that's what I used to think. Until this. FREE SPANISH LESSONS.

You can imagine how hard I was trying not to laugh given that it is 3:41AM over here. :lol:  

• Brohoof 1

@Scootacool, Perhaps you can explain those silly questions Dusky asked? Honestly, how in world am I to know what is beautiful? I'll probably just say something Asteria related....

I've bolded the part of importance.

I can't explain more than this, because things are really moving now....

:3

Well, I'm even more afraid now. But unlike me, Lapis will respond in a levelheaded and dignified manner, as if nothing is wrong. Much more interesting that way. More fun to write as well.

Responding to Dusky in a dignified levelheaded manner is a REALLY good idea. 

@,@@Jinx, When suddenly, in the ads that appear in the forum, A WILD SPANISH LESSONS AD APPEARS!

"I'll never speak Spanish" that's what I used to think. Until this. FREE SPANISH LESSONS. You can imagine how hard I was trying not to laugh given that it is 3:41AM over here. :lol:  

Wow, that's hilarious. :lol:

Sadly, I still wouldnt take that offer.

Yesh

Mary Sue is a Mary Sue regardless if the character wants it or not. But to be fair, Mary Sue can't really be described in simple manner :x

One does not simply stay sane when presented multiple tentacles and eyes protruding from interesting places.

I hope Lapis will survive 3lnNF.png

Okay, I call shenanigans here.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, I call shenanigans here.

He likes beauty... 

@, Seriously though, Lapis is in a situation that he can handle. Just be natural. :3

Nahhhhh, Dusky's fine...........

post-1882-0-97191200-1355294911_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 1

You can imagine how hard I was trying not to laugh given that it is 3:41AM over here.

Aye, that is a bit of a conundrum you have there.

Here's some random Cyanide and Sadness.

uqaz1.png

GIYVh.png

• Brohoof 3

Mary Sue is a Mary Sue regardless if the character wants it or not. But to be fair, Mary Sue can't really be described in simple manner :x

I see...you know the reason I ask is, not because I "defend" the characters, but because I'd like to see an RP and/or story that was good and had a Mary Sue. And I think that you CAN use one if it is either, for comedic purposes, or the character doesn't want to be a Mary Sue or maybe even one that had a "Mary Sue past", so to speak.

I can't explain more than this, because things are really moving now....

Responding to Dusky in a dignified levelheaded manner is a REALLY good idea. 

My Berry Pie instincts never fail! Perhaps this game is a bit easy after all. I'm a main character after all. I mean, how could I fail?

All these years of reading really paid off. You hear that lurkers beyond our field of communication, reading is good for you!

But seriously, I guessed the right answer? Did you set it up in a way so that I would respond correctly? Perhaps like a certain psychohistorian?

• Brohoof 2

Aye, that is a bit of a conundrum you have there.

Here's some random Cyanide and Sadness.

uqaz1.png

GIYVh.png

I have never seen a name of a comic series fit so well to what it has.

• Brohoof 1