General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i have the originals on gameboy, ds, and ps1. don't have to put em on my psp. even though i do want to put some of em on there...

I do have 7-9 on the original psx but I tend to not play the disc because I want to keep their quality as is... So if I plan to play through anything from my psx collection I will usually just put it on my psp or so :)

• Brohoof 1

I do have 7-9 on the original psx but I tend to not play the disc because I want to keep their quality as is... So if I plan to play through anything from my psx collection I will usually just put it on my psp or so :)

hmmm... well, i got mine off ebay, soooo... yea. but i wanna add 6, 7, 8, and 9 to my psp. it would be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

i have the originals on gameboy, ds, and ps1. don't have to put em on my psp. even though i do want to put some of em on there...
Putting multiple games from different consoles and companies is the most magical thing I've ever done. You should try it sometime.

Now if only I could get the save files from the originals...

---------

fnMvl.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Putting multiple games from different consoles and companies is the most magical thing I've ever done. You should try it sometime.

Now if only I could get the save files from the originals...

---------

fnMvl.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TAKE THIS!

it's both terrible AND hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPutYwiiE0o

• Brohoof 3

Hey guys, I'm really tired, so...

[Flumps onto bed]

I decided to go to a Books For Free charity shop today, and I walked out with three huge books about photography and film making.

It felt like I was stealing the things :P

• Brohoof 1

Where's Viscra when you need him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EylafK1IwHE

(I mean Viscra's database...)

i'm not sure what you mean by my "database", but i now need to get to the thrift store and buy every single backstreet boys album they have (hint: i've seen at least 5 ones).

I decided to go to a Books For Free charity shop today, and I walked out with three huge books about photography and film making.

It felt like I was stealing the things :P

it's not stealing if it is free.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TAKE THIS!

it's both terrible AND hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPutYwiiE0o

I immediately thought of this video I saw on Retsupurae's channel when I saw this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFWYpuQHt8&list=PL2AEAF822976D07F7&index=45

Retsupurae is a channel that makes fun on really bad let's plays, Newgrounds games, Sega CD games, etc... 

Not much, and Viscra needs to be the fly on the wall of my RP.

While we're on the subject of Final Fantasy music...

Give me a million years...

*yawns* cracks neck....Good morning/lunch or w/e hows everyone?

I just got home from a final that I know I did well on.

Well, you saw me, so you lose.

Don't as me how or what or huh, but I would see you and Berry Pie as being the same entity... Or maybe I'm repeating things to you...?

i just found something aresome... wanna see?

Search on Youtube the Awesome Toxic Spray.

Uhh,... Wut?

It felt like I was stealing the things

We do that all the time at the local thrift store. It's like stealing, but we have pay money to steal.

The most we ever "stole" was an encyclopaedia set.

i'm not sure what you mean by my "database", but i now need to get to the thrift store and buy every single backstreet boys album they have (hint: i've seen at least 5 ones).

it's not stealing if it is free.

I need to find my only Backstreet Boys CD... Wanna know the magical story behind it? When we first moved onto the base in the middle of California (I was 6 at the time), we found a small box full of CDs. We assumed it was from the previous occupants of the house, so we took them all.

It's like a library, but without the return fees. :P

See above.

"hey can i have these books"

"any particular books you want?"

"ALL OF THEM."

See above.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune
  • Brohoof 1

worked a bit more on Starsweeper. i've got the intro fixed up, now i just need to find out how to make the section with the amen breaks more interesting. i've also sorted out everything so it's easier to see what does what. then i just need to continue writing the damn song, however i will do that.

• Brohoof 2