General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Sounds like the all-nighter finally took its toll. :x

Sleep well!

aaaaand this is why all-nighters is a bad, bad, BAD idea. because no matter what you do, you'll still end up feeling like shit afterwards.

anyway, i need to reboot this thing. too damn slow over here.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

aaaaand this is why all-nighters is a bad, bad, BAD idea. because no matter what you do, you'll still end up feeling like shit afterwards.

anyway, i need to reboot this thing. too damn slow over here.

Not for me. I don't always end up feeling bad.

Though, I haven't had an all nighter in quite some time, so it may now. :x

The only time I pulled an all-nighter was on the day before I left for Germany, because I was gonna sleep on the plane the whole way there.

Then I ended up not getting any sleep on the plane, so I felt like shit when I got there.

This is soooo disturbing!

I wonder who actually thought this would teach anything?

I'll say it again: Berryrary is scaryrary. (Yes, that's another YTP reference.)

The programmer(s) must've been insane.

Hory sheets, dat synth patch that sounds like a Wurlitzer 200A is amazing.

Actually, that's the kind of visualisation I get in my head whenever I listen to this kind of music... (Except it was a pointy soundwave...)

Man, I missed MLP. Finally getting around to watching season 3 (how many episodes is there? I'm up to ep 3) and I can't believe how much I missed it. All this time I've been kinda falling out of the fandom since season 2 ended but watching it again I'm getting back on my feet and absolutely loving it. The animation gets better with every season but so far I haven't heard any super amazing songs like Smile Smile Smile and Becoming Popular.

• Brohoof 3

Hory sheets, dat synth patch that sounds like a Wurlitzer 200A is amazing.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but that song was pretty good.

Though, I usually don't care for lyrics in Electronic songs.

Man, I missed MLP. Finally getting around to watching season 3 (how many episodes is there? I'm up to ep 3) and I can't believe how much I missed it. All this time I've been kinda falling out of the fandom since season 2 ended but watching it again I'm getting back on my feet and absolutely loving it. The animation gets better with every season but so far I haven't heard any super amazing songs like Smile Smile Smile and Becoming Popular.

I think there has been 7 released so far in this season.

I'm not sure if anything can top the Smile song imho.

Edited by TGAP Haven

Boy that was weird.

Not for me. I don't always end up feeling bad.

Though, I haven't had an all nighter in quite some time, so it may now. :x

As long as your body is used to it, even awake 20 hours everyday will be fine. It has been months since my last all-nighter, so yeah.

Edited by Starshine

Man, I missed MLP. Finally getting around to watching season 3 (how many episodes is there? I'm up to ep 3) and I can't believe how much I missed it.

We're up to 7 right now. Now for the obligatory non-spoiler spoilers: Delivering a bucket of cabbage seeds.