Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, if you wanted to hear the conclusion to the cat litter fiasco: Father got pissed, got in an argument ranted, refused to acknowledge the fact he's an ass, played the victim.

The way he screwed his face up while arguing would have been hilarious slapped on a multi-colored sunburst-style background with captions over it, Advice Dog style, but the text being about being self-centered. "Selfish? Never! (next line) I GIVE them opportunities to deal with my crap!" comes to mind.

Anyways, just curious, anypony else have success stories about the Steam Community Market?

And I'm holding back the urge to suggest Head h being involved in this so-called GCT cult because I know it annoys people.

Edited by King K. Roop
  • Brohoof 1

We can use some kind of badge to recognize each other instead :V

Badge... badge... badge...

Pokemon chat thread is now official.

• Brohoof 3

I call dibs on the fake beard!
Fine, but I get to make the proclamations.
We can use some kind of badge to recognize each other instead :V
Yes, it is all coming together.

Idea:

A cult worshiping a demon springs up in a dystopian society. And by demon, I mean a real one. Like, an anime or something. Would you watch it? Could you expand upon this idea?

Pokemon chat thread is now official.

What, the Skype group? I could get them to chat in private I guess. They're the only ones chatting about it with any knowledge.

• Brohoof 1

Shut up. Even though it was one of those "Oh, look a quote. I'll just brohoof it to show I approve, but ultimately ignore it and not respond" brohoofs. It means a lot to me! D:

:P

Probably one of my most glorious moments in this forum was when Zoop accepted my friend request :3

• Brohoof 2

:P

Probably one of my most glorious moments in this forum was when Zoop accepted my friend request :3

I've had brohooves by Feld0, and you know, he reads posts. And his alien chicken pet... I've had many a brohoof from him...

79W7S.png

Fine, but I get to make the proclamations.

Be sure to mention the pineapple pizzas and muffins! Vbrgu.png

A cult worshiping a demon springs up in a dystopian society. And by demon, I mean a real one. Like, an anime or something. Would you watch it? Could you expand upon this idea?
A demon of what, exactly?

We can't grow into a huge group if the worshipped demon is too common :x

I suggest Nyarlathotep

• Brohoof 1

OK so, let me get this straight. I miss the time where Evilshy, Tom the Rock, Chaotic Discord, Scootacool, New Calamity, Vexx3 AND Zoop post IN THE SAME PAGE OF THE GCT, which probably makes it the biggest amount of moderators we'd had in a LOOOOOONG time in a same page, considering that TTR, Evil and Vexx almost NEVER post here nowadays, not counting the fact it was all started by a support ticket from Star that got apparent "WTF?!" answers?...................

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, my timing seems to be more than impeccable nowadays. Buck me. <_<

Anyway, hi guys! :)

>made a support ticket about blood because I don't want to be warned in the future >6 replies, 4 of them are about happy holidays

For some bizarre reason, that kind of responses don't seem that surprising to me. :lol:

I mean, ffs, I know I'm ranting here, but I can only take so much of a person's BS and pretend I'm okay with it.

I MYSELF would do something similar if I were you, and I'm a pretty nice, tolerating guy. Trust me. One can completely understand you. :mellow:

Without going into too much detail, my dad passed away on Christmas Day in 2008, and I was just having a brief moment of "I miss my dad, so I'mma go cry."

May your dad rest in peace and that he knows up there that you're enjoying life. *hugs* :)

Oh, but they don't seem to be working together. My theory is that they are working completely separate from each other, and may or may not be aware of the other's true intentions.

Oh, I know. What I mean by a team is, that they are both mysterious and mischievous. And have mindsets that are probably not quite normal. And seem to know each other somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow, both crossed paths.

Yes, but I'll have to betray him at some point, or at least help someone who'd defeat him, thus betraying him anyway.

I know. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Of course, given recent things, I don't know who exactly will be the bad guy here. Not yet anyway.

That would be funny to see.

Haha, so do I. ^_^

Must be one of his weaknesses.

Probably. And to be fair, I CAN imagine Dusky being somewhat narcicistic. 

186766__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-da

Well, set up a space for a narrow-gauge engine in my backyard with Cranky Doodle. One problem. My backyard probably doesn't have enough space for whatever a that thing is. :P And Cranky probably would be okay in his current state. :)

img-1017263-1-179357__safe_pinkie-pie_te

Me, Big Macintosh and Gilda go on a quest to defeat a dragon. On the bad side, the social side would be slightly awkward and not so good. On the good side, fighting related, we're probably totes okay. :mellow:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 3

Be sure to mention the pineapple pizzas and muffins!
Nah. We shall eat fruit pastries!
A demon of what, exactly? We can't grow into a huge group if the worshipped demon is too common :x
That's up to the man with the fake beard.
I suggest Nyarlathotep
 Waaaaaaay too common. Try again. 
  • Brohoof 1

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H4ScV.gif

You need to check here more often :3

That's up to the man with the fake beard.

on my 1st decree as the GCT archmage, every Thursday is Pizza day!

QviHh.png

Waaaaaaay too common. Try again.

The last time I checked, Nyarlathotep looks like this

TlQrl.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My best moment in this forum... I couldn't really tell. it's gotta be somewhere when this thread started to get active VnCRQ.png

It's like watching your fruit of labor slowly gains sentience

You... I just saw your profile... You defy logic...

OK so, let me get this straight. I miss the time where Evilshy, Tom the Rock, Chaotic Discord, Scootaloo, New Calamity, Vexx3 AND Zoop post IN THE SAME PAGE OF THE GCT, which probably makes it the biggest amount of moderators we'd had in a LOOOOOONG time in a same page, considering that TTR, Evil and Vexx almost NEVER post here nowadays, not counting the fact it was all started by a support ticket from Star that got apparent "WTF?!" answers?...................

As always, my timing seems to be more than impeccable nowadays. Buck me. <_<

Anyway, hi guys! :)

For some bizarre reason, that kind of responses don't seem that surprising to me. :lol:

I MYSELF would do something similar if I were you, and I'm a pretty nice, tolerating guy. Trust me. One can completely understand you. :mellow:

May your dad rest in peace and that he knows up there that you're enjoying life. *hugs* :)

Oh, I know. What I mean by a team is, that they are both mysterious and mischievous. And have mindsets that are probably not quite normal. And seem to know each other somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow, both crossed paths.

I know. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Of course, given recent things, I don't know who exactly will be the bad guy here. Not yet anyway.

Haha, so do I. ^_^

Probably. And to be fair, I CAN imagine Dusky being somewhat narcicistic.

Well, set up a space for a narrow-gauge engine in my backyard with Cranky Doodle. One problem. My backyard probably doesn't have enough space for whatever a that thing is. :P And Cranky probably would be okay in his current state. :)

Me, Big Macintosh and Gilda go on a quest to defeat a dragon. On the bad side, the social side would be slightly awkward and not so good. On the good side, fighting related, we're probably totes okay. :mellow:

FS, Ticket, and I... In the bed one... Eesh

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Why do I even leave my house any more?

Because you have hope, then the outside world crushes it.

Speaking from personal experience.

• Brohoof 1

@@Starshine, For the record, now I understand what you meant by "scary" in your status. :lol: You brought a mod storm over here Star. Good job. :mellow: Now I can die happy seeing all those mods posting over here in one page. ^_^ 

Nah. We shall eat fruit pastries!

I have yet to be able to create my own Skype account, sadly. :(  

We'll have to wait.

I wonder...

Now I can die happy seeing all those mods posting over here in one page.

But you haven't seen Feld0 post some chicken jokes here yet G16t5.png

my face hurts for no reason

Your nose or the entire face? :wacko:

Edited by Starshine

Can I perform the sacrifice rituals?

Yes. But only on Tuesdays.

on my 1st decree as the GCT archmage, every Thursday is Pizza day!

The last time I checked, Nyarlathotep looks like this

It is so.

That is a cute anime girl. Well, I guess we can form a cult devoted to her if you want.

• Brohoof 1

But you haven't seen Feld0 post some chicken jokes here yet

True. I wouldn't have needed that if Feld0 was going to sing due to the Christmas thingy, but alas, it is not happening.

Also, thanks a lot Starshine. That Googlism thing made me freak out that my username is EXACTLY what the OC I took from is, and that I saw lots of "WTF?!" stuff with my own name. Though it did say I was a god for some bizaarre reason. ^_^