Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Since you actually encouraged me in a sense to go try Roleplaying, and what you told me was actually useful, I still consider it worthy of me saying thank you Berry. 

It's all just the placebo effect. 

Aw, that'd be hilarious to see!  (of course, if it's just a small burn, you know?).

Nah, she wouldn't do that anyhow. She'd scorch his face and flee.

• Brohoof 2

Um...Spazzy? With all due respect, it IS kind of a personal question, you know? It's...not something that should be blurted. But...let's just drop it, okay? No need to bring back that. :)

Hidden in spoilers so people don't go apeshit on me for bringing back this stuff up -_- (I really don't give a fuck if I'm making drama out of this)

I know it's a personal question to ask, and it shouldn't be blurted like that, but the inner nice guy in me told me that some of you were a little more rude and douchy than you needed to be.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

I would not have even made an OC without your push, Berry. So yes, what you're telling us is actually doing something.
The lesson here is that the OC was within you the whole time.
  • Brohoof 1

I turned it off. Those fritters were delicious.

Y U NO SHARE?! :angry:

It's all just the placebo effect. 

Nah, she wouldn't do that anyhow. She'd scorch his face and flee.

I have no idea what the placebo effect is. :huh:

And I can imagine Vim chasing Asteria...can I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE put the Benny Hill theme?

Edited by Arcanel

Hidden in spoilers so people don't go apeshit on me for bringing back this stuff up -_-

I know it's a personal question to ask, and it shouldn't be blurted like that, but the inner nice guy in me told me that some of you were a little more rude and douchy than you needed to be.

I looked at some of the guy's other posts, and I'm certain he's a troll.

Best to just ignore him, or he will post more.

• Brohoof 3

Hidden in spoilers so people don't go apeshit on me for bringing back this stuff up -_- (I really don't give a fuck if I'm making drama out of this)

I'm telling you this from nice guy to nice guy. Spazzy, some of us are more blunt than others. Like, more than we probably ever expect one to be. But that's not because they're bad, it's just a different kind of expression. Problem is, Applekags was as blunt with his question as some were to his answer. None of us just went and said "You're a bad guy" but at the most least, the least expected in the chat thread, is that one doesn't suddenly blurt out "Oh hey, are you *insert personal question or matter*". But not all of us are going to be, you know, speaking nice at all. if you saw what Haven and Star said, imagine what Libby would have said. But please, for the sake of Berry, don't continue it. Just move on okay? Even I wanted to at least kindly tell Applekags that it wasn't he right way to ask something like that, but Berry had already asked us to stop it. Is that okay with you? :)

• Brohoof 2

Dammit, why don't people tell me these things first? I can never tell if someone is serious or not.....

And you have no idea how much I relate to this. :(

Hey, I'm boring too. Can I come?

And I wanna come with you Arcy!

Cause whats better than two boring dudes?

Three of them!

All of the boring dudes go to party and watch ponies! Woo! LOL :P

• Brohoof 2

I looked at some of the guy's other posts, and I'm certain he's a troll.

Best to just ignore him, or he will post more.

You deserve a present for explaining to poor Spazzy.

Pinkie Pie art dump.

glitterface_by_csimadmax-d5oy9af.pngpinkie_pie__am_i_eating_the_wrong_thing_chasing_fireflies_by_grenaddas-d5orlvp.jpinkie_santa_by_swanlullaby-d5otclp.pngpinkie_shy_by_lustrous_dreams-d5nyp31.pnhappy_end_of_the_world_day__by_mileseleccommission_twilight_sparkle_and_pinkie_pi_m_a_cupcake_by_beavernator-d5okqkv.pnglovely_morning_by_remenbrand-d5fzhw4.jpgpinkie__s_secret_santa_present_delivery_

• Brohoof 3