General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

That worries me. It is supposed to be short. But the more practice the better. The idea is still with me for the GCT RP, so no one should worry I guess. Why do you think it will take that long?

In my head, things should go like...

Dinner > brief friendly chat between OCs > go to sleep > fast-forward, midnight event > midnight crisis > midnight conclusion > another event starts > the event concluded > arrived on the finish line.

If everything goes as they should be, we will see the finish line in two weeks, or maybe even faster than that, depends on how active things are.

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

If everything goes as they should be, we will see the finish line in two weeks, or maybe even faster than that, depends on how active things are.
Let's hope for the best then.
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

@@Nightfall, Hi. How are ya? 

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

@@Nightfall, I've been busy and a bit sick 

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

Huh, kinda of a cartoony style. Not too bad. I can dig it.

>cartoony style

Ponies are kinda in a cartoony style to begin with...

I do like the way he looks though. It definitely has an "original style" look to it.

over-active imagination in a dead-silent, dark home. oh, and i also heard Lavender Town's theme in my head. now i'm shuddering over here because of it.

I've never even played the games, but that Lavender Town song is pretty damn scary.

Edited by bluetrace

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

>cartoony style

Ponies are kinda in a cartoony style to begin with...

I do like the way he looks though. It definitely has an "original style" look to it.

I've never even played the games, but that Lavender Town song is pretty damn scary.

I mean, more of a cartoony style than them. :|

As much as Ive played those games, Ive not once found that theme scary.

Oddly enough, it started playing in my head when I said that.

I likes it.

I know. MS is really good.

Night, bro!

Oh, and I'll work on the stories tomorrow.

He really is.

Night!

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

kKKbh.png

Finally I'm done with the post of the day D:

Hopefully things will go well in the mini

PS. I'm going to celebrate the New Year's Eve with my friends over here. if everything goes busy as hell (as it is expected to be), good chance I won't be here until Wednesday. See ya later, folks!

Have a Sombra

77dBV.jpg

• Brohoof 5

k3v45pe.jpg?1

It's almost tomorrow and I haven't changed into my jammies.

Plus I still need to process some papers so I can show you some of the stuff from my old computer, as well as the stuff I had "drawn" out of boredom.

Signing off until tomorrow.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

It's almost tomorrow and I haven't changed into my jammies.

Plus I still need to process some papers so I can show you some of the stuff from my old computer, as well as the stuff I had "drawn" out of boredom.

Signing off until tomorrow.

Neither have I. :3

Boredom drawings? :wacko:

Sounds kinda interesting.

And Night, Ganny! :3

7Crdz3K.png

Us talking about music genres in the chat has made me come to this sudden realization that I really don't know how to categorize some of my favorite genres of music, and that I know relatively little about it in the first place.

I'm having a mental breakdown right now.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Us talking about music genres in the chat has made me come to this sudden realization that I really don't know how to categorize some of my favorite genres of music, and that I know relatively little about it in the first place.

I'm having a mental breakdown right now.

Don't worry, I have no bucking idea how to categorize most of my favorite genres either nor know much about them in general. So don't feel bad.

7Crdz3K.png

Boredom drawings?

Sounds kinda interesting.

Since I have yet to upload them to Imageshack, I can tell you what some of them are:

- One is based off of an image that I "YTP'd".

- There is a picture of a toilet, and beside it is a picture of a motherboard.

- There are cutie marks of at least seven ponies.

- There is a wheel (I'm talking something like Squeal of Fortune, but it's misfortune).

- There is a picture of a few mountains, with all sorts of crap flying around.

- Bolty and a computer case.

- A lot of arrows.

- Tons of my chickenscratch. (Shouldn't it be scootacoolscratch?)

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Don't worry, I have no bucking idea how to categorize most of my favorite genres either nor know much about them in general. So don't feel bad.

I just think it's sad though, since I waltz around here with a deadmau5 avatar and everything and I hardly even know what constitutes progressive house.

I must educate myself.

• Brohoof 1

Another spike episode!? *punches self

An episode centered around Spike... sigh. He's fine as a sidekick, not a driving force behind an episode.

*punches the Episode Writer*

Awww yeah

VHerT66.png

I just think it's sad though, since I waltz around here with a deadmau5 avatar and everything and I hardly even know what constitutes progressive house.

I must educate myself.

Meh, I don't see it being a real problem. Eh. Well, go educate yourself, filly.

And bring some of that education back witcha. I could use a little.

7Crdz3K.png

Awww yeah

fIhLu.jpg

Meh, I don't see it being a real problem. Eh. Well, go educate yourself, filly.

And bring some of that education back witcha. I could use a little.

Maybe tomorrow, it's 2:30 am.

• Brohoof 3