General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Bruh, Cloudsdale is the place to be.

I only got mah pony badge cause I found that out too late.

when i first got my badge, i was a pony for the longest time, until finally, schloop, ima pegasus now. i'd just like to get to Unicorn rank, and then remain there forevur.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

, heh, i was just playing some zelda music

Oooo, which songs were you playing? :wacko:

when i first got my badge, i was a pony for the longest time, until finally, schloop, ima pegasus now. i'd just like to get to Unicorn rank, and then remain there forevur.

That's what I plan to do. Get Unicorn and then just chill.

But didn't I just post it?

Here it is again.

http://youtu.be/6YlwEK8WAY0

You did. I remember seeing it.

I was actually going back to that post to find it, but this works as well.

Thankies.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

At one point back in Season 2, I began to lose track. It's happening again with Season 3. Oh well; Spoilers make no difference to me, which is why I let my brother tell me what happened in Rise of the Guardians.

Oh, and there was a phrase from a cs188 YTP, and it was "That sh!t makes me sh!t". (It was a Nickelback YTP.) That's essentially what McDonalds will do to me.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Oooo, which songs were you playing? :wacko:

That's what I plan to do. Get Unicorn and then just chill.

You did. I remember seeing it.

I was actually going back to that post to find it, but this works as well.

Thankies.

faron woods, saria's song, midna's lament, stuff like dat
  • Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

man, i haven't really cared for Swedish House Mafia back then (i found their mix album Until One rather lackluster), but their last album before the hiatus, Until Now, is pretty damn good. of course, the iTunes deluxe version has full-length versions of all the songs, which helps rather much, since i really like uncut albums more than mix ones, with a few exceptions.

although, i have to wonder... why the heck is the album released under Swedish House Mafia if a bunch of the songs on the album seems to be made by people other than the trio of Steve Angello, Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso? :S

KvTw2d6.png

Holy Christ I've never noticed Spike to be that annoying.

His shenanigans were funny and all, I actually quite liked them, but holy crap he needs to go sit the fuck down somewhere.

Poor AJ.

Also, dat ending.

Needs work, imho.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Holy Christ I've never noticed Spike to be that annoying.

His shenanigans were funny and all, I actually quite liked them, but holy crap he needs to go sit the fuck down somewhere.

Poor AJ.

Also, dat ending.

Needs work, imho.

he kinda reminds me of an over-zealous version of my dad. my dad never really seems to understand the meaning of "breathe", as in, "easy, breathe in and out, calm the fuck down". except my dad is more of a downer kind of person when it comes to doing that, but that's where the over-zealously part comes in.

for example, i told my dad 2 days ago that i need to clean out my computer, and we need to buy a canister of compressed air for it, because the GPU was hitting a temp of 100 degrees, and thus displayed garbage on the screen when i was playing a game on 3 separate occasions. he kinda freaked out and got really dispaired and said "what if your computer crashes", and opened the window and put on the fan at max to cool the computer down.

i mean, i love my dad and all, but jeesh he needs to know when to calm down.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom

KvTw2d6.png

Is it good...? I was never much of a gamer, simply because I never had a gaming system... Ever.

Yes they're good!

Well, if you like adventure titles with puzzles in between.

I'm sure whatever computer your on right now can handle the Nintendo emulator to at least let you experience Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. After that, I'm not sure of the requirements for the higher up console emulators.

7Crdz3K.png