Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush holy shit sugar rush

there's a wad on the /idgames database called "diaper2.wad".

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 2

http://filext.com/file-extension/WAD

That's kinda perplexing..

Does anyone understand the storyline of Series 7 of Doctor Who because I'm pretty sure something went wrong along the way. 

No... I never watch Doctor Who, but ask anyone with "Doctor" in their username.

EDIT: Nevermind.

There's an attribute in HTML called "padding-bottom."

That was essentially what I was shooting for.

It's k.

I'm not really a fun guy either, so it's all good.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

Finally fully customised my new (and by new, I mean intermediary) computer.

Looks pretty awesome. :3

Can't wait til I can use Win8 properly.

i think my new year's eve vow is going to be to save up money for a new computer. oh, and get better artistic skills.

I have a lot on my 2013 to do list.
  • Brohoof 1

On 12/31/2012 at 2:05 AM, bluetrace said:

EDIT: Nevermind.

There's an attribute in HTML called "padding-bottom."

it's fun finding these kinds of things.

ironically enough, sex2.wad has nothing to do with diapers at all. all it has is an ENDGAME screen that says "Thank you for playing Sex", or something like that. rather hilarious to see that kind of thing. i might have to actually play the wad to see if it has anymore relation to actually that (note to mention is that it's a deathmatch wad, which gives fun, other thoughts about why it is named just that).

there's one ACTUAL sex-related thing on /idgames, though. it's in the "chrispak.zip". one of the contents of said zip is a wad called SEX.wad, which contains an edited sprite of the Imp enemy with sex on. it sexs it when it gets killed. why the heck the Imp is monochrome for i have no idea...

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

good to see your new computer is getting along well, Gans.

i think my new year's eve vow is going to be to save up money for a new computer. oh, and get better artistic skills.

Looks pretty awesome. :3

If I were to show you a timeline of my computer usage, it would start with a 90s-era Macintosh, then the front panel of a Compaq, then an absolutely brutalised Toshiba laptop, then a gutted HP G60 laptop, then my Windows 8 computer.

Hopefully in a few months, there will be a sixth computer in that timeline, and it will look like this:

toilet_as_computer.jpg

No, THIS:

dsc00931v.jpg

And really, nopony asked where I got the Pinkie Pie background? I thought it looked cool, so I downloaded it off of deviantART.

This is my first time in this thread! Time to see what it's about!

Ohai. :3

I was away drawing. I hope some one informed you that we eat new peeps. :3

Wait, I said 'eat, didn't I?

Whoops, I meant meet! :3

or something along those lines.... >.>

Not really. >:3

oh, and get better artistic skills.

Ooo!

We can have (somewhat) of the same vows!

Because Im already trying to get better artistic skills! :3

I was actually attempting a sketch of Lyra just a minute ago, but I was on my moms tablet with stylus. Which only made it hard as balls. :|

Yo, Jay. Do you draw as well or are you mostly with photogaphry/video/photoshopstuff?

Ooo!

Because Im already trying to get better artistic skills! :3

I was actually attempting a sketch of Lyra just a minute ago, but I was on my moms tablet with stylus. Which only made it hard as balls. :|

i guess. i can't really remember what my vows were last year... i think it was something like "next year, i am going to get good at music". well, i've started on it, so i guess that's something?

• Brohoof 1

Wanna know last year's New Year's Resolution for me? Learn to type on a non-Qwerty keyboard. I won.

Ooo!

Because Im already trying to get better artistic skills!

inb4 I start showing off my stuff.

Yo, Jay. Do you draw as well or are you mostly with photogaphry/video/photoshopstuff?

I don't draw as much as I'd like to.

I bought myself a sketchpad, and I've hardly used it... :/

Might start getting into doodling again when my uncle decides to give me his old tablet.

• Brohoof 1

i guess. i can't really remember what my vows were last year... i think it was something like "next year, i am going to get good at music". well, i've started on it, so i guess that's something?

It is something. You weren't previously doing it and started this year, so yeah. That's progress alright.

it's fun finding these kinds of things.

ironically enough, diaper2.wad has nothing to do with diapers at all. all it has is an ENDGAME screen that says "Thank you for playing Diaper", or something like that. rather hilarious to see that kind of thing. i might have to actually play the wad to see if it has anymore relation to actually that (note to mention is that it's a deathmatch wad, which gives fun, other thoughts about why it is named just that).

there's one ACTUAL diaper-related thing on /idgames, though. it's in the "chrispak.zip". one of the contents of said zip is a wad called DIAPER.wad, which contains an edited sprite of the Imp enemy with a diaper on. it wets it when it gets killed. why the heck the Imp is monochrome for i have no idea...

I just looked up an image of an Imp... Imagining it with a diaper on kinda scares me.

• Brohoof 1

lol starshine b brohoofin all mai posts as a form of revenge wenevr i akshuly lyke it cuz it mayk me look mor badass on mai profil cuz i hav tonz mor brohoofz

Revenge?

I'm sure he actually just likes your posts.

I'd think.

• Brohoof 1

Revenge?

I'm sure he actually just likes your posts.

I'd think.

It seemed too quick for him to actually read them all and decide if they were saucesome or not.