Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

X91Tz.png

That's certainly a good possibility. :|
But I don't see too many wanting much done at this time. We've gone about a week so far with nothing.

Well, better expect the worst :P

Other than the asphalt thing, do you have any other job?

• Brohoof 1

X91Tz.png

Well, better expect the worst :P

Other than the asphalt thing, do you have any other job?

Not right now. I plan something like working at GameStop once school starts back up. Only problem is I'm lazy and bad with applications. :/

Since the beginning that place is already lost its right to call itself a 'chan' :/

Kinda weird they didn't remade everything into a forum, everyone is already avatarforcing like mad.

A chan doesn't necessarily have to be anonymous, I don't think. It's just how they do things over there.

I mean, some people just prefer the format to a layout such as this.

Ah... So the forum is only an addition to something else then? That sucks...

If I may ask, what's the address of this site?

I dunno if I want to say. I'm kinda embarrassed to be a member there... Oh, fuck it: forum.cheatmasters.com

Okay, short story here. Spoiler'd because text wall.

I joined the forum I linked out of boredom one day. When I first got there I realized that it was full of users who were even more noobish than I was back during that time (I was only 14, and I had only used the internet for a year or two at that point), but I joined anyway because what the hell.

Of course, I found that shortly after joining I became somewhat notorious since I was so much different than the rest of the forum's userbase, having a chan background. The forum was full of Facebook users and 12 year olds, and here I was. I guess people liked it though, since I got friend requests all the goddamn time. I liked it too, because I was actually getting some sort of attention (I was lonely back then, stfu). So, I stuck around. It kinda grated on me after awhile after the attention appeal went away though, because I was starting to realize how boring the place actually was in hindsight.

I eventually met a bunch of cool people, so I stuck around longer. I was surprised to find them too, since they were actually cool instead of like the rest of the forum. They were getting fed up with the people there I think, which made them similar to me in a way. As time went on, our little circle we had formed lost interest, and we kinda moved away. They don't understand how the forum actually means something to me, though... It's the first forum I've gotten over 1,000 posts on, and it takes up a good chunk of my internet history timeline. I still visit from time to time, and I kinda want it to be more popular again, but I don't think it'll ever happen.

I know you're probably not gonna read that, but I wanted to say it.

Also, try to figure out which user is me. You'll have to sift through a bunch of shit posts and cancerous users, but you might be able to do it. No, I don't have a pony avatar there, so don't go looking for that.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 3

You could also type in the word purple instead of the color code for purple.

So if I type in "An extremely luscious shade of dark purple", it's going to work? c:

So if I type in "An extremely luscious shade of dark purple", it's going to work? c:

LawlnoAnd even with typing in a color name, you can only use certain ones.

@, Lemme guess, a Deadmau5 avatar and possibly green colored text?

Edited by TGAP Haven

@, Lemme guess, a Deadmau5 avatar and possibly green colored text?

How did you ever figure that one out?

But yeah, you got me. Don't look at my post history.

Edited by bluetrace

LawlnoAnd even with typing in a color name, you can only use certain ones.

I thought I made it obvious enough that it was a joke...

Also, it's 06:01 and I'm bored. 

wat do?

• Brohoof 1

How did you ever figure that one out?

But yeah, you got me. Don't look at my post history.

Funny thing is, i didnt even find you or look that long at all. Just guessed from memory.

I'm so totally reading post history should I find you there.

I thought I made it obvious enough that it was a joke...

wat do?

You did, but that doesn't mean i can't lawlno at you anyway. c:

Ummm, play Pokemon?

Or sleep.

wat do?

Go to sleep.

Funny thing is, i didnt even find you or look that long at all. Just guessed from memory.

I'm so totally reading post history should I find you there.

From memory? Have you been there before?

Actually, you can't search posts I've made unless you're logged in.

Or sleep.
Go to sleep.

Well, according to myself, 06:00 is the time in which a person is now allowed to go to sleep.

However, there is no one home, and no one will be home until tonight. Also, today is the last day of my winter break, so I've got school tomorrow. So no way am I going to sleep and let myself lose some free time. And it's home alone free time. Which means I can be weird and not be judged. This is like. Golden.

• Brohoof 2

Go to sleep.

From memory? Have you been there before?

Actually, you can't search posts I've made unless you're logged in.

Nope. As much as I used to Google cheats and such i don't think ive come across this place. And I've only been a part of two forums so far.

Youve said once before in here that you used to use green text on a different forum. And you love Deadmau5, so that part was obvious. Odd how I remembered that small detail, but ill forget much bigger and more important things in the blink of an eye. Guess I subconciously pay attention to certain things more than I thought.

And I just realized this. Guess ill have to make one eventually then.

Also, I notice it has cod and halo as subforums, but no fucking Gears.

What the fuck is this goddamn bullshit? :lol:

Even if it happened before Gears 1, they should have added a damn forum for best Xbox game ever. <_<

Well, according to myself, 06:00 is the time in which a person is now allowed to go to sleep.

However, there is no one home, and no one will be home until tonight. Also, today is the last day of my winter break, so I've got school tomorrow. So no way am I going to sleep and let myself lose some free time. And it's home alone free time. Which means I can be weird and not be judged. This is like. Golden.

Run around the house naked time?

A chan doesn't necessarily have to be anonymous, I don't think. It's just how they do things over there.

It's not about the tripcode jerks, it's the avatar-forcing part.

A chan is an imageboard, the image slot should be used to accompany your post, not to establish some kind of pesudo-identity VnCRQ.png

As time went on, our little circle we had formed lost interest, and we kinda moved away. They don't understand how the forum actually means something to me, though...

Shit... I know that feel 3lnNF.png

The difference is my small circle actually made our own small forum just for ourselves. Unfortunately we picked a wrong guy to be our leader ._.

>implying it's not that time all the time

G16t5.png

Welp, it's time for me to take a rest. See y'all tomorrow! :P

Have a Lulu and Celly

W2tG3.jpg

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 3

So 2013 has just started and i'm already feeling that not much will happen this year either. x)

*procrastinating*  *procrastinating* *procrastinating* *procrastinating* *procrastinating*

So how're you all today? I assume most are asleep by now.

• Brohoof 2

Shit... I know that feel 3lnNF.pngThe difference is my small circle actually made our own small forum just for ourselves. Unfortunately we picked a wrong guy to be our leader ._.[img=http://i.imgur.com/G16t5.png]***Welp, it's time for me to take a rest. See y'all tomorrow! :PHave a Lulu and Celly[img=http://i.imgur.com/W2tG3.jpg]

Is it odd if I've actually done something similar? Me and a group of friends have our own mini forum for just us.

Goodness, those gals be gorgeous! :wacko:

See ya! ^^

• Brohoof 1

But, if it was that time all then not only would you be doing it right now, but you also wouldnt need everyone to be gone to do it.

Just because it is that time all the time doesn't mean I partake in the enjoyment of it all the time~

So 2013 has just started and i'm already feeling that not much will happen this year either. x)

*procrastinating*  *procrastinating* *procrastinating* *procrastinating* *procrastinating*

Super legit hardcore awesome saucy, thx4axein.

• Brohoof 1

Ohai.

I should be asleep...if i didn't sleep until 4 this morning and wake up for some ungodly reason. :l

I'm fine right now and shall hopefully continue to be fine if I don't have to work today.

Just because it is that time all the time doesn't mean I partake in the enjoyment of it all the time~

:wacko:

Fair enough.