General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

We're boring people... why do you think we spend so much time in here?

The outside world rejects us for what we truly are.

That's a good point, though i'm not "that" bored, just never-ending procrastinating... :P

And here i'm at 4.25AM writing this message. (Going to the doctor at around 7.00, so sleep is out of question)

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

7DL0d.jpg

They stares, judging you silently

I got Vinyl Blade's OC Vinyl Blade pregnant, and that was part of our family in the RP.

And I got Obsidian Winter's OC Obsidian Winter pregnant, and she hasn't had her/our foal yet...

Yep, you're a good stuff indeed ZlCHy.png

Any of them got the foal(s) yet?

Know what is boring? Watching tv nowadays because there is literally nothing good on anymore >.>. Except some shows but for the most part it is extremely boring to watch. Toonami coming back is an exception :3.

Better spend your time posting crazy stuff in some forum, at least you got to keep your sanity :3

Yeah, it's just what happens. Go look at the RP I'm currently enrolled in and see if anyone got left behind or forgotten.

Oh, it's already started? :o

Lemme guess, some OC get stranded somewhere and everyone else keep posting like rabbits on fire? Damn that's depressing...

People saying they are awesome, whether or not it is true. Because people rarely look too deeply into things. If you build someone up, it is likely others will too.

So... I just need to get people to say that I'm awesome, then I'll be awesome? n3WKz.png
  • Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Know what is boring? Watching tv nowadays because there is literally nothing good on anymore >.>. Except some shows but for the most part it is extremely boring to watch. Toonami coming back is an exception :3.

Watching everything on my computer as of now. 

Second that, nowadays its just copy and paste cop shows, "reality" TV shows, crappy cartoons, etc.

I just watch TV for Modern Marvels, The Walking Dead, and Cartoon Network.

I've seen only 2 episodes of MLP on TV. Rest on computer or tablet. 

• Brohoof 1

Dude.

Don't copy me. 

Ok.

Fine.

Yep, you're a good stuff indeed ZlCHy.png

Any of them got the foal(s) yet?

Do you really think that? :blush:

Vinyl has...

Better spend your time posting crazy stuff in some forum, at least you got to keep your sanity :3

That is if I can find the time xD this month has been quite hectic. But I shall make time! Nothing better than posting crazy stuff here as you just said.

Second that, nowadays its just copy and paste cop shows, "reality" TV shows, crappy cartoons, etc.

I just watch TV for Modern Marvels, The Walking Dead, and Cartoon Network.

I've seen only 2 episodes of MLP on TV. Rest on computer or tablet. 

Yup, your post sums it up perfectly! Mythbusters being one of those shows I love. Everything else is just plain crap! How has tv managed to get sooooo bad?!  ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Halloo everyyone! 

Oh my gosh, it's that guy! Welcome back, hope you'll stick around.

Lemme guess, some OC get stranded somewhere and everyone else keep posting like rabbits on fire? Damn that's depressing...

So... I just need to get people to say that I'm awesome, then I'll be awesome? 

Aye, it is. But in truth, I'm not sure if someone got forgotten or not...

Starshine/Twinkleshine/Sunshine/Star Weaver/Dreamwalker/Weyland is the greatest, most awesome member of MLP Forums, and perhaps even the world! Bow before his might puny mortals, and maybe, just maybe, he will spare your lives!

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

http://mlpforums.com/topic/46195-unofficial-mlp-forums-best-fan-tournament/

Get your buttocks moving, and vote Dimitri for best Discord fan! H66x8.png

Do you really think that? :blush:

Vinyl has...

Now that's something new RRpCU.png

How's the foal? And who got to control him/her?

That is if I can find the time xD this month has been quite hectic. But I shall make time! Nothing better than posting crazy stuff here as you just said.

Crazy is best stuff

Qvhc6.jpg

• Brohoof 4

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Starshine/Twinkleshine/Sunshine/Star Weaver/Dreamwalker/Weyland is the greatest, most awesome member of MLP Forums, and perhaps even the world! Bow before his might puny mortals, and maybe, just maybe, he will spare your lives!
But you said I was your favourite... :c 
  • Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Lawlno make me!

:3

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

@@Crutch, Been doing well busy busy but well. Been applying for jobs like crazy since I could not transfer from my previous job :/ sinced I moved last month... Uncle passed away yesterday went to the funeral yesterday as well. So yeah this month has kinda been hectic as I said before. I am doing well regardless but how have you been recently? 

• Brohoof 1

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Yup, your post sums it up perfectly! Mythbusters being one of those shows I love. Everything else is just plain crap! How has tv managed to get sooooo bad?!  ^_^ 

Forgot about Mythbusters! :D

Yeah, I quit watching TV a few months ago, every now and then I'll watch some if I have a free premium channel weekend, I record as many movies as possible. 

I blame it on the fact the media has gotten so biased and the fact that barely anybody is original at all nowadays, they want to remake older shows that were actually good, or base it off a movie, or be a spinoff of another show.

Plus reality TV shows are cheap to produce, gains lots of viewers, and get oodles of attention, depending on how controversial it is. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

But you said I was your favourite... :c 

You're my precious child. Not the greatest in world though. But maybe a close second or perhaps...fourth? Hmm. I dunno. You're in a league of your own!

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

>Inb4Arcanel

I think the first time I sat down to watch TV after 2 or so years was on New Year's day, when I watched part of a Three Stooges marathon.

I don't remember the last time I sat down to watch tv that wasn't ponies.

And I mean sat down to watch as in with nothing else going on at all.

You're in a league of your own!

That can be a bad thing.

7Crdz3K.png

Aye, it is. But in truth, I'm not sure if someone got forgotten or not...

Good chance the person that was left behind either forgot or just lost interest :c

I hope Devin will post something soon.

rgZrZ.jpg

You know you don't have to list all of my names like that D:

Dear, Celestia....

They instill pure insanity with those things alone...

eyrBP.jpg
  • Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Tapdancing Christ, it's 10:00 already.

I don't remember the last time I sat down to watch tv that wasn't ponies.

I watched ponies on TV once.

And by watched I mean catching about 5 minutes of an episode right before I had to leave to go somewhere.

Edited by bluetrace

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Now that's something new img-1092111-2-RRpCU.png

How's the foal? And who got to control him/her?

The foal is fine, but, um...

I think- I may be neglecting the foal. :blush:

I'm going to talk to Vinyl here...

And it was Dizzy Ditzy Doo!'s younger brother. Dizzy made the OC.