Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Dunno about the memory part, I still need more information to make a better conclusion, but there is a chance that whatever caused Ambrosia to snap when she read the note, was also the cause why Springer had the 'crazy remembrance' :z

You should keep your eyes open to any possibilities, and don't make yourself stick out among the passengers

Hmmm... touche...I'll concede Star. For now... :ph34r:

And eh, Arcanel is gonna be so overwhelmed by information that I think first thing he's going to do is say "...Wat..." or something like that. :P

Like a faceless nobody? 

Everybody ignores her, and her presence is very weak. 

She doesn't stand out much. 

Her wish that she wrote for a wish tree was this:

img-1187877-1-HorribleSubs-YuruYuri-04-720p.mkv_snapshot_06.17_2011.07.31_19.47.02-1024x576.jpg

If you don't know what a wish tree is, it's just where people write wishes then hang them up on a tree... :vvvvv

Edited by Akarin

Is it weird to make new OCs for every roleplay you join?

And eh, Arcanel is gonna be so overwhelmed by information that I think first thing he's going to do is say "...Wat..." or something like that. :P

Don't forget to lock your cabin and be friend with Magicon img-1187882-1-lEJ9q.png

you'd think someone, SOMEONE could invent a half decent one without retarded colours or a retarded backstory

There are some out there. The bad ones usually outweigh the decent ones, however.

I think that's pretty much the rule of thumb in any fandom, though.

Is it weird to make new OCs for every roleplay you join?

Nah, just means that they like creating a different character for each occasion and variate on the character they have to roleplay as. Or they could also make one to adjust better to the situation. Whichever the reason is fine. :D Although making a character that is perfectly able to participate in multiple RP's would be nice as well... Which reminds me, Arcanel is now in another RP by the way. :D  

Everybody ignores her, and her presence is very weak. 

She doesn't stand out much. 

So I was correct.

you'd think someone, SOMEONE could invent a half decent one without retarded colours or a retarded backstory

I will maintain my characters are not bad.

Let me regale my OC, Applewisp

Born in Apple Loosa, but moving to Filly Delphia as, well a Filly, she met her best friend Sprinkles, who, upon reaching...whatever age ponies consider adult hood, moved with Applewisp to Ponyville to open a cheese shop.
Applewisp is an earth pony, who enjoys collecting hats and playing checkers.

img-1187924-1-yQ74F7U.jpg

Nah, just means that they like creating a different character for each occasion and variate on the character they have to roleplay as. Or they could also make one to adjust better to the situation. Whichever the reason is fine. :D Although making a character that is perfectly able to participate in multiple RP's would be nice as well... Which reminds me, Arcanel is now in another RP by the way. :D  

Well, i just have this problem visualizing things if one of my poni is involved in more than one situation :V

Hm, what RP is this?

• Brohoof 1

I will maintain my characters are not bad.

I would like to say the same thing.

Regale me your OCs random peoples

What does regale even mean? :blink: Also, the link to mine is in my siggy.

Well, i just have this problem visualizing things if one of my poni is involved in more than one situation :V   Hm, what RP is this?

And there's nothing wrong with that Star. Don't you worry your little head. :3 :)

It's called The Dreamscape and was made by Neikos (AKA Neikicorn) a very little while ago. He offered me to join, and after some small thought I did! :D

It's called The Dreamscape and was made by Neikos (AKA Neikicorn) a very little while ago. He offered me to join, and after some small thought I did! :D

>reads the thread

Very interesting concept. He's a damn fucking good DM img-1187979-1-G16t5.png

Too bad it's not in the advanced roleplay. Judging from the sheer size of the 1st post, it's advanced level all right

>reads the thread

Very interesting concept. He's a damn fucking good DM G16t5.png

Too bad it's not in the advanced roleplay. Judging from the sheer size of the 1st post, it's advanced level all right

Neikos told me this is his coming back to RP stuff after 8 months. To be honest, he's making a friggin good job. :mellow: And yes, you might actually be right. Although now I'm more interested in how the freak will Arcanel react now. :wacko:

Neikos told me this is his coming back to RP stuff after 8 months. To be honest, he's making a friggin good job. :mellow: And yes, you might actually be right. Although now I'm more interested in how the freak will Arcanel react now. :wacko:

Hey... at least you got a fucking unicorn mare in that RP :P

Nothing can go wrong with a unicorn mare

Hey... at least you got a fucking unicorn mare in that RP :P

Nothing can go wrong with a unicorn mare

I would to say that is completely true, but either Arcanel either knows the mare or doesn't and mare mistook the house. And either way, Arcanel right now will be awkward as all hell. :P

regale means tell me about it

Huh.. never heard of the word before... learn something new everyday! Also, again, my OC's character sheet's link is in my sig.

Edited by Arcanel

Regale me your OCs random peoples

Lapis Ore the earth pony was born to a family of mining ponies based in the Unicorn Range. His home town is close to Vanhoover, and its name is Grass Valley. The Unicorn Range is rich with metal ore, and as such, the Ore family is set up all along the range. Grass Valley is just one settlement and there were others like it. But they are home to nonmining ponies as well. At a young age, he discovered his love for books during a errand. On his way back home, he became distracted, as he normally did, when his eyes happened upon the local library.

The next time he was free, he took a trip there where he found that the books seemed to call out to him. In no time at all, his cutie mark appeared. A blue book. When his parents found out, they realized that he may never be the miner they had hoped he would be. So, trying to be supportive, they allowed him to attend a school in Vanhoover, where he learned about the Researcher's Organization. Their goal was to uncover the secrets of the world, and the idea of it delighted Lapis. Feeling that his last name tied him to his family, he promptly began to call himself Lapis Lazuli. At the age of 18, he graduated and began life as a travelling researcher.

And that is the short version of Lapis's origins. I cut out a few minor details because I wanted it to be short.

Edited by Bari

Any of you guys here ever made a BBEG OC and took the bad guy role in a RP? :wacko:

I would to say that is completely true, but either Arcanel either knows the mare or doesn't and mare mistook the house. And either way, Arcanel right now will be awkward as all hell. :P

Don't forget the dejavu and your "promise" :3

Besides, the mare sounds cute, you shouldn't let her go away or else the thing that wears that mare as a costume will be pissed

Any of you guys here ever made a BBEG OC and took the bad guy role in a RP? :wacko:

Don't forget the dejavu and your "promise" :3

Besides, the mare sounds cute, you shouldn't let her go away or else the thing that wears that mare as a costume will be pissed

Like Berry, what does BBEG mean?

And yeah... this next one is gonna be tough for me to write and for Arcy to feel. ^_^