Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

funny you feel the need to explain to me something that I obviously know, having read the book so many times, thus becoming my fave

1984's 1ne of 3hree books I read in high school that I was forced to read and ended up enjoying in the end. The other two were Anthem and Brave New World.

1984's 1ne of 3hree books I read in high school that I was forced to read and ended up enjoying in the end. The other two were Anthem and Brave New World.

both 1984 and Animal Farm (both written by George Orwell) deal with pretty much the same thing: how life goes on in a totalitarian regime; living in a country that has had this type of regime for 45 years, I found it fascinating, imagining what it must have been back then

both 1984 and Animal Farm (both written by George Orwell) deal with pretty much the same thing

I never read Animal Farm, so when I hear about it, I immediately think of either a Minecraft animal farm (Etho...) or some demented form of Charlotte's Web.

For me, it's how the world could end up in that kind of a state in the first place that fascinates me.

For me, it's how the world could end up in that kind of a state in the first place that fascinates me.

you'd be surprised how easy it is XD

you should read Animal Farm though

Edited by Delzepp

Cry and weep, my dear bronies

Well Pinkie, at least you exist in my heart.... sad.png

Double Rainboom, anyone?

Oh please, no..... I am terribly unfond of that cartoon.

• Brohoof 1

Oh please, no..... I am terribly unfond of that cartoon.

Well, at least the animations good for a fan made cartoon. 30 minutes is hard work too for them, knowing they don't have a studio.

In b4 nightmares.

10/10 would bang.

Well, at least the animations good for a fan made cartoon. 30 minutes is hard work too for them, knowing they don't have a studio.

I'll give them the plus for the animation, but still no.

• Brohoof 1

The animation is fine. It's just the story that lacked...

The animation is fine. It's just the story that lacked...

the musical cues were spot on, as well. probably the best thing about the animation. i wish i could say the same about the sound-design and story, though, and in some cases, the animation (wtf RD in outer-space wtf)

i installed Quake 3 Arena and ran through a few tiers of it. it was pretty fun. :3

I guess I'm gonna put off watching Double Rainboom then.

no need to put it off, really. just watch it once and be over with it.

no need to put it off, really. just watch it once and be over with it.

Everyone is saying it's shit though, and I don't want to waste my time.

I have much more important things to be doing. Very, very important things...