Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

That's fine. We have flamethrowers and napalm for when things get too out of control~

And knives. And other cutty things. 

Die.

989244_o.gif

Btw, this was a candidate for one of the .gifs that your head was going to appear in.

I kind of prefer the English covers.

How come you never share any of this with me. I hate you 

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 3

For the record, I'm only in for the Touhou music, not so much anything else unless there's a pony crossover involved. Well, that and the "impossible piano" and the "million-note piano" renditions of said songs...

• Brohoof 1

For the record, I'm only in for the Touhou music, not so much anything else unless there's a pony crossover involved. Well, that and the "impossible piano" and the "million-note piano" renditions of said songs...

Funny, I have a friend who absolutely hates it when ponies are crossed-over with anything else he likes for some reason, even though he likes ponies themselves just fine.

Is it odd that I have had experience with woodworking, art, digital design, and piano, know some medical terms, understand why the crap road markings are the way they are, adore histories that involve wars and empires, and yet I'm shooting for programming?

I don't know. Is it odd that I have experience with woodworking, ditch digging, fiction writing, trumpet, violin, held a government clearance for half a year, and know 608 digits of Pi, yet I'm going to become a therapist?

I don't know. Is it odd that I have experience with woodworking, ditch digging, fiction writing, trumpet, violin, held a government clearance for half a year, and know 608 digits of Pi, yet I'm going to become a therapist?

I discussed this kind of thing with my mom some time ago. Apparently, having multiple different talents would actually get you somewhere else that's also good if where you're going to doesn't go to plan.

I discussed this kind of thing with my mom some time ago. Apparently, having multiple different talents would actually get you somewhere else that's also good if where you're going to doesn't go to plan.

Actually, I'm pretty much sunk if for some reason, I can't get through grad school, but I don't think that will be much of an issue. Regardless, the plan is to do this therapy thing for as long as it takes my writing to get off the ground. Writing and psychology are my two big talents besides music, but that's more of something I do by ear. I pretty much forgot how to read sheet music.

I'm referring to the other other main colour scheme I use: Orange, Yellow, White, and Black.

Reminds me of Halloween, except without the white. 

Hey guys, did you know that we have a private messaging feature? It's perfect for those things that you aren't sure about posting in a thread or that you know for sure won't fly. That deluge of pony butts that I removed, for example. Give it a try.

We do?!

When did this happen?

Why was I not informed of it?!

Yall keep adding stuff and its hard to keep up with it.

And what's the fun in private affairs when you can share them with the world? chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f

• Brohoof 3

Have you ever played Simcity 4?

If so...

No, I've never played sim city 

Edited by Fox