General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

img-1418497-1-272760__safe_animated_vect

Uncle Orange?

i would get together with him.

And what's the fun in private affairs when you can share them with the world? img-1418563-1-chansub-global-emoticon-dd

i asked the same question once, and then i got banned. derpy_emoticon1.png

btw, this is okay

img-1419174-2-rarity_butt_boxers_by_meta

but this is most likely notimg-1419174-3-rarity_butt_shirt_by_metac

if they made panties with such prints, i'd be all over it. (though i suppose a cutie-mark/tail print would be far too large for those...)

Edited by Princess Viscra

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

Finally got around to contacting actory type peoples about being in my short film.
The ball has been nudged. Now to wait for it to really start rolling.
Can't wait to see how this turns out x3

• Brohoof 1

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

i would get together with him.

i asked the same question once, and then i got banned. img-1419291-3-derpy_emoticon1.png

if they made panties with such prints, i'd be all over it. (though i suppose a cutie-mark/tail print would be far too large for those...)

now would you look at that v xD

A quick google shows that you can get panties custom printed.

You're welcome. ;D

I´m so gonna design myself some bathing wear (or how the word is) for the summer, which pony should be the theme though huh.png

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

now would you look at that v xD

I´m so gonna design myself some bathing wear (or how the word is) for the summer, which pony should be the theme though img-1419324-2-huh.png

For summer, I'd say RD.

The bright colors and her athletic nature go well with the season.

Reccommended: light blue background, cutie mark on one but cheek, hair colors in a stripe across the opposite side of the top, possibly diagonally leading down towards the belly button.

Touchin' butts since 1993
HFJ SoundCloud
Also I sell shirts and stuff.

For summer, I'd say RD.

The bright colors and her athletic nature go well with the season.

Reccommended: light blue background, cutie mark on one but cheek, hair colors in a stripe across the opposite side of the top, possibly diagonally leading down towards the belly button.

that is gonna happen!

I swear!

btw, cutie mark on the butt? I don´t have the most beautiful butt, and that would make people look at it, better on the side...

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

dammit. how would i make a skunk-stripe on those panties??

waitaminute there's more people here that aren't girls that want to design their own custom panties?

yes, yes, there are, so have this:

http://www.shortomatic.com/index.php/flashcustomizer/

at times like this i wish that my digital arts teacher didn't have to turn sick or whatever for months of time so i would have learned how to vectorize properly...

the best way to deal with a number of things there would probably be to just upload a bunch of vectorized images of the right size, since every other option seems so limited in comparison. for starters, how the heck would i get a white skunk-stripe to look good on there? (see my OC for reference)

KvTw2d6.png

i... cannot hold... my laughter, you're gonna make me look bad, guys, with all this talk of panties. XD

• Brohoof 2

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

at times like this i wish that my digital arts teacher didn't have to turn sick or whatever for months of time so i would have learned how to vectorize properly...

the best way to deal with a number of things there would probably be to just upload a bunch of vectorized images of the right size, since every other option seems so limited in comparison. for starters, how the heck would i get a white skunk-stripe to look good on there? (see my OC for reference)

Get the non-vector image and import it into inkscape. Then, just use the bitmap to path tool.

Touchin' butts since 1993
HFJ SoundCloud
Also I sell shirts and stuff.

Get the non-vector image and import it into inkscape. Then, just use the bitmap to path tool.

is it difficult to use? derpy_emoticon1.png

jk i'll probably figure it out somehow.

dude, i know, we're all dudes, but i'm in class, so...

what's wrong with talking about custom-designed panties? you wouldn't have batted an eye if it were about custom boxers and the like, would ye?

-------------

on another note, i added a bunch of info about this album on last.fm,

KvTw2d6.png