Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Trust me I know, I'm currently coding a responsive website with over a dozen pages that I want to work on all browsers at all resolutions.

Since it's windows I assume they stuck in the default Internet explorer, I never bothered to get an app for another browser, as untill recently I haven't tried to post much on forums using the phone.

Well,then you are f***ed up,because Windows phon doesn't support other browsers,you will have to find a way to survive :(

Well,then you are f***ed up,because Windows phon doesn't support other browsers,you will have to find a way to survive :(

I know that. Fortunately I'm at my laptop atm, but really I like to post on forums from my smart phone like 95% of the time unless I feel like being at my computer all day watching YouTube videos and posting ponies :).

(Which I may be able to soon enough do after I finish my damn website, and my college work.)

But I digress.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

*poofs in* Hello... Been a while since I said anything here :x

Wait, you poofed in using a cloud of smoke?

Is it just me or has Youtube crashed?

Seems fine to me...

And Etho just fought five withers and won.

@

Interesting thing that happened. You know those prize machines where you put in money and you try to win a prize? Thing is, there was this one tablet in this one machine in this one restaurant from when I first attended that one concert back in October. That tablet was still there. My brother says he should bring a laser pointer.

Those things aren't reliable. They have a set amount of tries before you are able to win a prize and if you aren't the lucky one it will fail. That's how they work.

I don't do those things. They just aren't worth it. xD

Those things aren't reliable. They have a set amount of tries before you are able to win a prize and if you aren't the lucky one it will fail. That's how they work.

My brother once won a watch from a claw machine. Then another time, the claw got stuck to the prize.

My brother once won a watch from a claw machine. Then another time, the claw got stuck to the prize.

The claw machines don't usually have as expensive things. But those things work in the same principle. It has a certain amount of time it DOESN'T work, as in the claw doesn't close all the way or has something to where when it closes, the prize will fall straight through, and the lucky ones it will close with a good amount of force and then actually give you the prize.

Lots of others don't know this, and yeah. xD

Can someone explain to me the whole champion name change fad?

Just something silly that happens on occasion round here. :P 

Btw how have things for you all

What's up GCT?

Been a while. Again.

Things have been generally slow going today. In a library at the moment resting for a bit. How are you?

What's up everyone? Yesterday I went to Kansas, it was a long drive, but it was totally worth it.

Before yesterday, I haven't left the state of Colorado for more then a year. I was glad I made it to Kansas yesterday. xD

I want to go on a road trip soon. I haven't been on an official one in a long time and I miss it. Very much.

• Brohoof 1

What's up everyone? Yesterday I went to Kansas, it was a long drive, but it was totally worth it.

That's totally unexpected, about as unexpected as not anticipating a picture of a city with a mountain of viruses (yes, just viruses) next to it.

I'm still in California; not much to do today so I started work on an SC4 thing again.

Just something silly that happens on occasion round here. :P 

Btw how have things for you all

Things have been generally slow going today. In a library at the moment resting for a bit. How are you?

I'm alright, dude.

Moved here due to being offtopic~

Are you trying to tell me that this isn't 4chan?

Cause if so, Ive been lied to! D:

No, this isn't 4chan, I dunno who told you it was, but they've got some splainin' to do! Nah you can post however you want :P

• Brohoof 1

oh yeah that one gif. it made me laugh when I first saw it

Is she trying to shake the 80s off of herself? 'Cause I think it's still stuck to her. (Needs some hackenslacken; don't ask why...)

By the way, I've been busy, and although this looks like a mess of roadwork, I can guarantee that it's a mess of roadwork. Waitaminute...

mmvf.jpg

• Brohoof 1