General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Umm, wot. O.o

I got ya, have to play it cool in case the feds watchin'. I'm with the program.

chillin_rainbow_dash_by_uxyd-d5nk0rh.png

In other news, any of you have plans for the weekend?

I'm personally going to see the new Planet of the Apes movie and then help one of my bros get his license.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I got ya, have to play it cool in case the feds watchin'. I'm with the program.

In other news, any of you have plans for the weekend?

I'm personally going to see the new Planet of the Apes movie and then help one of my bros get his license.

But...But...I'm not a seasoned pro. .-.

And ive nothing planned, but some gaming all week. Might finish up the season, but other than that Ive got nothing.

7Crdz3K.png

But...But...I'm not a seasoned pro. .-.

And ive nothing planned, but some gaming all week. Might finish up the season, but other than that Ive got nothing.

Oh of course not.

You're a seasoned veteran. Big difference in rank.

Gaming eh? What games are you enjoying this weekend? Nothing wrong with that, by the way, some weeks and weekends we just need to take a break and spend some quality time with our hooves on a keyboard or wrapped around a controller.

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

Oh of course not.

You're a seasoned veteran. Big difference in rank.

Gaming eh? What games are you enjoying this weekend? Nothing wrong with that, by the way, some weeks and weekends we just need to take a break and spend some quality time with our hooves on a keyboard or wrapped around a controller.

:l

l:

Prolly mostly LoL as usual or some other MOBA. Might go finish up Child of Light or just chill on Xbox with some other friends for a bit of Street Fighter IV: AE or play some Melty Blood with a few on comp.

7Crdz3K.png

:l

l:

Prolly mostly LoL as usual or some other MOBA. Might go finish up Child of Light or just chill on Xbox with some other friends for a bit of Street Fighter IV: AE or play some Melty Blood with a few on comp.

Some other MOBA? What other MOBA do you play? Dota?

Some fun with fighting games sounds nice. I love playing them myself, particularly Mortal Kombat, but I suck very badly at them and typically try to win in the cheapest way possible. I be spammin' that Talim on Soul Calibur, boy, you best believe.

RainblowHash.gif

Some other MOBA? What other MOBA do you play? Dota?

Some fun with fighting games sounds nice. I love playing them myself, particularly Mortal Kombat, but I suck very badly at them and typically try to win in the cheapest way possible. I be spammin' that Talim on Soul Calibur, boy, you best believe.

Smite and Dawngate. I really wanna play some Dawngate, but the Shaper (Character) I main and have a 100% play time with is really damn dependant on their carry/whoever is near them for them to work properly and at their best. So much so, that I really don't wanna even dare try and let a random do that job since it can either bring very good things or very bad ones.

I don't care for MK anymore. It's gotten out of my taste for some reason.

I also love me some fighters and I'm not too bad at them at all. When I did play SC I usually played Astaroth or Yoshimitsu. I started playing Nightmare in SC IV. I also used to play Mitsurugi, but I dropped him after not playing for quite some time.

7Crdz3K.png

Smite and Dawngate. I really wanna play some Dawngate, but the Shaper (Character) I main and have a 100% play time with is really damn dependant on their carry/whoever is near them for them to work properly and at their best. So much so, that I really don't wanna even dare try and let a random do that job since it can either bring very good things or very bad ones.

I don't care for MK anymore. It's gotten out of my taste for some reason.

I also love me some fighters and I'm not too bad at them at all. When I did play SC I usually played Astaroth or Yoshimitsu. I started playing Nightmare in SC IV. I also used to play Mitsurugi, but I dropped him after not playing for quite some time.

Never heard of Dawngate, but I've heard some good things about Smite. Sucks that you're getting sucked into one role, though.

I've been into Mortal Kombat since I was young and I have many of the games, so I guess we just differ there. Guess you got Finished one too many times.

Great choice of characters, you play all of the bad-flanks. I can't get a hang of Mitsurugi, but I'm decent with Nightmare and can do pretty good with Yoshimitsu. I just like sword-hopping around with him.

Also, what's with Rainbow and the glass that's on her belly?

What about her and her favorite drink glass? She's just chillin', hombre. Nothin' more to it.

RainblowHash.gif

Never heard of Dawngate, but I've heard some good things about Smite. Sucks that you're getting sucked into one role, though.

I've been into Mortal Kombat since I was young and I have many of the games, so I guess we just differ there. Guess you got Finished one too many times.

Great choice of characters, you play all of the bad-flanks. I can't get a hang of Mitsurugi, but I'm decent with Nightmare and can do pretty good with Yoshimitsu. I just like sword-hopping around with him.

Uuuhh...I chose to main this character and her role. x)   #Support4Lyfe

Also, with what that game is trying to do, I could easily attempt another role if I wanted. I actually played her once as one who goes for kills over just supporting. It worked out quite well for some reason. :lol:

I loved the old Mortal Kombat. The Trilogy one for Nintendo 64. That was my game back then. xD

I still love going and playing that on emulator, actually. It's just the new ones that are too weird for me. It's like its trying to be Soul Calibur with the 3d movement, but then it just goes awkward or something. Oh, not to mention I stopped being a fan of Soul Calibur's 3d movement in general once I first played Street Fighter, Skull Girls, and Fighting is Magic. So, there's that.

Same with me. Something about Mitsurugi is just odd that I can't grasp him properly. :z One of my friends goes damn ham with him though.

I love pulling shenanigans with Yoshimitsu. xD

Flying around, hopping in place, suiciding for a KO. He's so hilarious. xD

7Crdz3K.png

Uuuhh...I chose to main this character and her role. x)   #Support4Lyfe

Also, with what that game is trying to do, I could easily attempt another role if I wanted. I actually played her once as one who goes for kills over just supporting. It worked out quite well for some reason. :lol:

I loved the old Mortal Kombat. The Trilogy one for Nintendo 64. That was my game back then. xD

I still love going and playing that on emulator, actually. It's just the new ones that are too weird for me. It's like its trying to be Soul Calibur with the 3d movement, but then it just goes awkward or something. Oh, not to mention I stopped being a fan of Soul Calibur's 3d movement in general once I first played Street Fighter, Skull Girls, and Fighting is Magic. So, there's that.

Same with me. Something about Mitsurugi is just odd that I can't grasp him properly. :z One of my friends goes damn ham with him though.

I love pulling shenanigans with Yoshimitsu. xD

Flying around, hopping in place, suiciding for a KO. He's so hilarious. xD

No, I realize you chose that role, but as you said, you don't want to let anyone else do it out of fear of the repercussions. Unless I'm mistaken in interpreting that first post.

Well the new Mortal Kombats have gone back to 2D, so you might like them again. As for 2D versus 3D movement, I don't prefer one or the other. Whichever they choose is fine as long as it fits well with the game that I'm playing. How is Skullgirls by the way? I've heard good things about the game but never asked someone who has played it. I don't think I would like it because of the art style, but I'm curious about its gameplay.

Exactly! Yoshimitsu is basically the trickster character in that game and that's why it's so enjoyable to play him and do balls-to-the-walls random stuff with him to get the knock out. I will say though that the only character I find just as unpredictable is probably Voldo. I don't like fighting people who are good with him, I seem to not be able to even touch them!

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

No, I realize you chose that role, but as you said, you don't want to let anyone else do it out of fear of the repercussions. Unless I'm mistaken in interpreting that first post.

Well the new Mortal Kombats have gone back to 2D, so you might like them again. As for 2D versus 3D movement, I don't prefer one or the other. Whichever they choose is fine as long as it fits well with the game that I'm playing. How is Skullgirls by the way? I've heard good things about the game but never asked someone who has played it. I don't think I would like it because of the art style, but I'm curious about its gameplay.

Exactly! Yoshimitsu is basically the trickster character in that game and that's why it's so enjoyable to play him and do balls-to-the-walls random stuff with him to get the knock out. I will say though that the only character I find just as unpredictable is probably Voldo. I don't like fighting people who are good with him, I seem to not be able to even touch them!

Oh, I meant I dont like letting other people lane with me cause of how dependant it is.

Aah, I may try them out again then.

Skull Girls is amazing imo. I freaking love how fast paced and crazy it is. Art style be damned, its a damned good game gameplay wise. Everything is so fluid and whatnot. Online is actually really well done as well. I highly recommend trying it out.

7Crdz3K.png

A flower is like a tiny little tree, so I guess Fluttershy decided to be cheap and settle for less.

But that's, like, a terrible analogy; flowers and trees have totally different structures. The worst part is if a tree grows its own flowers and gives everyone around it allergies.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

The worst part is if a tree grows its own flowers and gives everyone around it allergies.

Flowering trees...

Sir we just blew a hole in the enemy's mental parachute and they are free falling.

e903e0168e.png

Flowering trees...

Sir we just blew a hole in the enemy's mental parachute and they are free falling.

It's also worth noting that flowers are a relatively new innovation, compared to, say, pinecones.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

But that's, like, a terrible analogy; flowers and trees have totally different structures. The worst part is if a tree grows its own flowers and gives everyone around it allergies.

It's not a terrible analogy at all. Flowers are like the beautiful trees in bloom in a forest of bland grass.

RainblowHash.gif