Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why were you speeding?

I was on an interstate at 12:00 AM, the roads were clear, and I usually think to go about 70 MPH, but the speed limit was 55, I just got really unlucky.

But yeah. I just woke up at this point, I thought I wouldn't get any sleep last night, but it's a good thing that I did get sleep.

• Brohoof 1

I was on an interstate at 12:00 AM, the roads were clear, and I usually think to go about 70 MPH, but the speed limit was 55, I just got really unlucky.

But yeah. I just woke up at this point, I thought I wouldn't get any sleep last night, but it's a good thing that I did get sleep.

Yeah that's pretty fast :blink:. My friend drive 95 heading back home, and the limit was 70... I was kind of scared :unsure:.

Lawl yup.

(edited)

I have a tendency to go about 60 everywhere I go regardless of limit. :lol:

I try to only go about 5 over the actual limit since thats a sweet spot most cops won't bother you for, but there are the ones who just have to be pricks and stop you anyway. <_<

Ive also only had one speeding ticket in my 3 or 4 years of driving. ;3

Edited by Haven

(edited)

Fell off the wagon, legs aching like crazy after 2 1/2 weeks on exercise routine without rest, been drinking. I'll just try to do nothing exercise wise tomorrow, it rustles my jimmies not being able to either exercise or drink. Feels like I go crazy ya know gotta do one or t'other.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

Yeah that's pretty fast . My friend drive 95 heading back home, and the limit was 70... I was kind of scared .

Lawl yup.

I've had secondhand experience with overspeeding. I was the passenger.

Scariest part is the driveway.

I've had secondhand experience with overspeeding. I was the passenger.

Scariest part is the driveway.

Well if you are speeding on curves and are the passenger it can get very scary. xD

But I have to pay 170 dollars now, I mean I probably will have my parents help, because I can't really afford it with all the bills I have.

Hello everyone! *hugs everypony*

Ganaram, if you're reading this... yes, Twi is still eating them burgers

How is that possible? I thought ponies don't eat meat. Unless they are veggie burgers, then that would make more sense. -shrug-

Let's hope they are veggie burgers. xD

Eating on the go is considered acceptable for me, which apparently, given our driving-related discussions, this is what we've switched to.

Speaking of driving, you guys ever watch these kinds of videos because they're fun to watch?

Let's hope they are veggie burgers. xD

Sure, why not?

inb6 In 'n' Out gets a whole new meaning.

inb6 In 'n' Out gets a whole new meaning.

I wish we had those here in Colorado, we almost got one of those places, but they decided not to build it because it was too "far" from the cooperate offices, when that is not true. xD

But it was a good place when I went there, and I really hope that we get some, I don't think there is a single location here in Colorado. We need one, NOW! xD

(edited)

...and I've gone 90 in a 65 mph stretch of interstate before. LOL.

The max speed limit in my area is, what, 65MPH? Or, what is that in metric, 105km/h? I'm still not comfortable driving faster than 60MPH. Or 96km/h. And the nearest interstate highway is a bajillion miles from me.

Why am I using metric? Because the moddev I work on dictates that I do, even if it's rendered down to units divided by powers of 2.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

I need help deciding on which Club Nintendo reward to get for this year.

Platinum Level:

Game and Wario (Wii U)

NES Remix (Wii U)

Earthbound (Wii U)

Dr. Luigi (Wii U)

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)

Fluidity Spincycle (3DS)

Dillon's Rolling Western (3DS)

Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move (3DS)

Gold level:

Ice Climbers (Wii U)

Kid Icarus (Wii U)

Super Mario Bros. (Wii U)

Zelda 2 (Wii U)

Donkey Kong 3 (3DS)

Wario Land 2 (3DS)

Metroid (3DS)

Mario Land 2 (3DS)

• Brohoof 1

I need help deciding on which Club Nintendo reward to get for this year.

Platinum Level:

Game and Wario (Wii U)

NES Remix (Wii U)

Earthbound (Wii U)

Dr. Luigi (Wii U)

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)

Fluidity Spincycle (3DS)

Dillon's Rolling Western (3DS)

Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move (3DS)

Gold level:

Ice Climbers (Wii U)

Kid Icarus (Wii U)

Super Mario Bros. (Wii U)

Zelda 2 (Wii U)

Donkey Kong 3 (3DS)

Wario Land 2 (3DS)

Metroid (3DS)

Mario Land 2 (3DS)

Wait, that is the Club Nintendo reward list... O.o I would suggest Game and Wario or Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D if you don't already have either... I mean, those are legit, full-priced games! (well, maybe Game and Wario is half-priced, BUT STILL)

And since I don't have either of those two... I dunno which one I would get... :/ *is platinum status*

Wait, that is the Club Nintendo reward list... O.o I would suggest Game and Wario or Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D if you don't already have either... I mean, those are legit, full-priced games! (well, maybe Game and Wario is half-priced, BUT STILL)

And since I don't have either of those two... I dunno which one I would get... :/ *is platinum status*

The games I want the most are Donkey Kong Country and Dillon's Rolling Western. I kind of want Earthbound just because of the fact that it has a cult following and is considered a huge classic.

• Brohoof 1

And then suddenly... I'M ON MY WAY HOME, BITCHES!!! :yay:

So, how is everyone? :)

Currently playing skyrim. Made my character look like octavia. Gonna make her sneaky and good with bows.

• Brohoof 1

The max speed limit in my area is, what, 65MPH? Or, what is that in metric, 105km/h? I'm still not comfortable driving faster than 60MPH. Or 96km/h. And the nearest interstate highway is a bajillion miles from me.

Why am I using metric? Because the moddev I work on dictates that I do, even if it's rendered down to units divided by powers of 2.

Well, in my defense, I only did that once, and that was because the people around me were doing 90-95 mph at the time. I was just going with the flow of traffic when I looked down at my speedometer and saw it was reading 25 over the limit. :lol: