Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I think Riolu is a bit cuter in my opinion, I prefer that one more then Lucario, if I were in that world I'd be in the body that's in my siggy and avatar (when this was posted) the same tall as I am now, and be able to talk, maybe do some of the cool Aura stuff, and be cute like that. xD I guess. xD

But if I had a second favorite it might be Pikachu I guess, I mean I liked him before Riolu, and in the way past before Lucario or Riolu even existed. xD But yeah.

I need to get more Pokemon stuff. I am curious to why you like Lucario better, I know you do, but I am just curious. xD

Riolu is cuter, but I tend to lean more competitive side of things and as thus, like Lucario for what it can do in battle. Thats why I like it more than Riolu. However, Jirachi is cute AND devastating in battle. So, it gets extra points. x)

Speaking of cute, I want me a Misdreavus, Duskull, or Pumpkaboo (or all three) as a pet so it can float around the house and be adorbs. D:

Dunsparce would also be neat to have around the place as would a Totodile.

TOO MANY POKEMON I WANT AS PETS AAAAGGGHHHH

Eww, Pikachu. I can't stand that little shit at all cause of the anime and even more so cause its stats are legit shit. Thing gets more attention than it really deserves. >.>

Edited by Haven

Riolu is cuter, but I tend to lean more competitive side of things and as thus, like Lucario for what it can do in battle. Thats why I like it more than Riolu. However, Jirachi is cute AND devastating in battle. So, it gets extra points. x)

Speaking of cute, I want me a Misdreavus, Duskull, or Pumpkaboo (or all three) as a pet so it can float around the house and be adorbs. D:

Dunsparce would also be neat to have around the place as would a Totodile.

TOO MANY POKEMON I WANT AS PETS AAAAGGGHHHH

Eww, Pikachu. I can't stand that little shit at all cause of the anime and even more so cause its stats are legit shit. Thing gets more attention than it really deserves. >.>

Why do you say that? I am not sure about that, but don't worry, I don't like Pikachu as much as Riolu. xD

But yeah, I haven't paid enough attention to Pokemon lately, I need to get more games, I haven't played a legit Pokemon game since like Crystal for the Game Boy Color. It's been a long time. xD The last Pokemon game I played was a Mystery Dungeon game. xD (Explorers of Sky got me into Riolu in the first place)

Why do you say that? I am not sure about that, but don't worry, I don't like Pikachu as much as Riolu. xD

But yeah, I haven't paid enough attention to Pokemon lately, I need to get more games, I haven't played a legit Pokemon game since like Crystal for the Game Boy Color. It's been a long time. xD The last Pokemon game I played was a Mystery Dungeon game. xD (Explorers of Sky got me into Riolu in the first place)

Cause the anime makes it look like its some sort of god pokemon with the stupid shit it does, yet, the stats in game don't even compare. If it doesn't one shot then its getting one shot. No exceptions.

The fact that it is Pokemon's mascot also pisses me off.

I thought you had gotten ORAS though?

Cause the anime makes it look like its some sort of god pokemon with the stupid shit it does, yet, the stats in game don't even compare. If it doesn't one shot then its getting one shot. No exceptions.

The fact that it is Pokemon's mascot also pisses me off.

I thought you had gotten ORAS though?

What is ORAS? The new ones? Oh no, I have no Pokemon games. So no I haven't. I want them though, but I have no money and can't afford it. Meh. Maybe next paycheck or something. I haven't seen much of the new ones yet though.

I am not quite sure why he is so popular. How popular would you say Riolu is? (And then Lucario, but I am not talking about them both together but separate)

I just facepalmed at a bunch of German lyrics because they look weird if you tried to read them in English.

Jumping out now.

Facepalmed?? Wheres the facehoof? Facehoofs are clearly better. xD

But I can't sleep, my body is not wanting me to fall asleep, it's itching everywhere and it keeps me awake, I don't think tonight will be a night I get much sleep, my body doesn't seem to want it tonight. >.<

Well, I can say that I got the rest that I needed last night, which is a good thing. I gotta wake up very early tomorrow though for work. Uugh. At least next week I do not have any early early shifts, which is a good thing.

Gæk, my brain's not working today... Facehoof^2

Heh,I thought that there was something amiss.

Skullgirls is more than just good, brah.

and I have a giant ass list of my favorites since I could never choose just one. Id have to actually find the post just to say again.

Basically, my favorite types are water and steel/ghost in that order. So, you could consider most pokemon in those types higher up over most others.

squigly is best undead girl. And big band is epic.

Skullgirls is more than just good, brah.

and I have a giant ass list of my favorites since I could never choose just one. Id have to actually find the post just to say again.

Basically, my favorite types are water and steel/ghost in that order. So, you could consider most pokemon in those types higher up over most others.

pokken tekken dough

You know what else isn't working? These Christmas lights. There's probably one light on the string that died.

Need to get some lights that have a parallel circuit. Series circuit lights will leave you.... leave you in the dark... ;p ..hah ha ha.

You see what I did there.

Hey look, things are happening in here now, it's been dead for too long. xD

Need to get some lights that have a parallel circuit. Series circuit lights will leave you.... leave you in the dark... ;p ..hah ha ha.

You see what I did there.

Yup, when lights are wired in a series, as most Christmas lights are, when one of the incandescent filaments break then the whole sting burns out because it's all on one circuit, when one of the lamps burns out it can't keep the electricity flowing through so it acts like a switch, and cuts off the power to the rest of the string of lights. Mercury Vapor Streetlights back then had ballasts and lights wired in a seried long ago, and when one MV light failed, the whole string of lights on the block went out, it may be easier to to wire in a series but parallel circuits are definitely a better way to go.

(Yes I know my electricity. :3)

Hey look, things are happening in here now, it's been dead for too long. xD

Yup, when lights are wired in a series, as most Christmas lights are, when one of the incandescent filaments break then the whole sting burns out because it's all on one circuit, when one of the lamps burns out it can't keep the electricity flowing through so it acts like a switch, and cuts off the power to the rest of the string of lights. Mercury Vapor Streetlights back then had ballasts and lights wired in a seried long ago, and when one MV light failed, the whole string of lights on the block went out, it may be easier to to wire in a series but parallel circuits are definitely a better way to go.

(Yes I know my electricity. :3)

I am sort of confused why you explained this to me. But good on you for knowing your shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet.

I know how it works, I was actually an electronics engineering major. These aren't my lights though. These are some shitty old light strings that were laying about and work and I was trying to make the place look a little more festive. ;_;

Maybe I can buy new lights and fill out an expense report for them...

• Brohoof 1

I am sort of confused why you explained this to me. But good on you for knowing your shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet.

I wasn't explaining that to YOU, I was explaining it to the thread as a whole, I noticed you knew it, so yeah. >.> Whatever.

I wasn't explaining that to YOU, I was explaining it to the thread as a whole, I noticed you knew it, so yeah. >.> Whatever.

Alright, was just a tad confused what the motive behind it was. It just seemed random, lol.

That picture is kinda big, even though it wasn't viewing on the main page. xD Oop, now there it goes. (And of course it's of Rainbow Dash, come on, post other ponies! Like Twilight Sparklay!!!)

But yeah, I dunno what I will be doing for a while, I guess. xD

Uugh, I have work tomorrow, and it is coming by too fast.

That picture is kinda big, even though it wasn't viewing on the main page. xD Oop, now there it goes. (And of course it's of Rainbow Dash, come on, post other ponies! Like Twilight Sparklay!!!)

But yeah, I dunno what I will be doing for a while, I guess. xD

Uugh, I have work tomorrow, and it is coming by too fast.

that's prolly my first dashie pic I've posted all year

is she really that overpowered here?

how about this example of derp-o-vision?

derp_o_vision_by_brony_in_the_shadows-d6

Edited by Delzepp

I know how it works, I was actually an electronics engineering major. These aren't my lights though. These are some shitty old light strings that were laying about and work and I was trying to make the place look a little more festive. ;_;

Maybe I can buy new lights and fill out an expense report for them...

I was just making a joke. D:

You're older than me. I EXPECT you to know more. ;p

I was just making a joke. D:

You're older than me. I EXPECT you to know more. ;p

I'm older then you. xD Just by a couple years. I may seem to act a bit younger then I am, but I am indeedly 22 years old. But -shrug- I dunno if I know more then you though, it's still possible you could know more then me. xD

I just made a little drawing vector, not as good looking as the original things, but I do think that I did a good job with it!

smally.png

All drawn by me, free-hoof (or free-horn, or you can say free-hand to be real) I looked at a refrence picture, but I did not at all trace. Completly free-hoofed. What do you think? I think it looks good, I mean it's not perfect, but come on, I haven't actually drawn much. xD

• Brohoof 1