Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm going to go 7 days without Facebook wish me luck

I go months without Facebook because I don't particularly care for it. I hardly check and do things on it, I just don't care about it. I don't even do Tumblr or stuff like that. What is the point of Facebook anyway? I know that it's a way to talk to people but meeeeh.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to go 7 days without Facebook wish me luck

I go months without Facebook because I don't particularly care for it. I hardly check and do things on it, I just don't care about it. I don't even do Tumblr or stuff like that. What is the point of Facebook anyway? I know that it's a way to talk to people but meeeeh.

Facebook? What that???

confused_pinkie_by_chezne-d4z7i5g.png

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 1

I want to say thank you to Jack aka Zigfried,  Pinkus, Trillbow Sweg, Delzerp,   Ganaram Inukshuk, Karma Lightning. every fan of the Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Big Mac Fanclub  and a whole bunch of other bronies that became my friends on here. But I must cut my stay on MLP forums short. Reasons, well I want to say what it is but naturally that will get my post deleted. So then, thanks for memories and goodbye. But don't forget me connect with me on my tumblr, facebook and instagram.

Configuring Parralels to give Windows XP and Windows 7 another 10GB each for installing games.

I like parralels it's got a really user friendly UI.

Fallout 3 crashes on Windows 7 and I can't be bothered to go through all the fixes again so I'm re-downloading it through steam on Windows XP.

Everyone here just posts on mlpforums. Some of you probably on /MLP/ some of you even on the otherside of tumblr if you get what I mean. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I don't know what you mean... <_< >_>

Meanwhile, this Friday is where I'm buying a new TV for the Wii U, I plan to obtain two or a new job for more money, and I feel even older and surprised to become 20 next week.

Hey dude, I'm 22, and just turned 22, I am old here. xD And my life is going nowhere anyway. xD I need another job or something, I dunno. I don't make much money, and I need to make more money, I have lots of bills and things I have to pay and having a job that pays lots of money is always a good thing to have so I have money left over for other things, which I don't have usually.

• Brohoof 1

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is it monday tomorrow

why

whyyyy

for the record: for all you little ponies in school -- mondays are just as dreaded for the teachers as it is for you. So have some comfort in that <3

• Brohoof 2

All In good time my child. All in good time.

-insert Sweetie Belle awesome pic here-

Nice picture you used there. xD I guess. xD

But at least I have a day off tomorrow, though I might should might should go to bed soon, I mean I have been up since early this morning, I have been up for more then 12 hours already. xD Work takes too long, and can be stressful. Meh Meh. If only working with people was nice, instead of meh.

I'm 25 GOML

Still a child compared to me, not old but wise. Now 30, that is fucking old.

Mentally speaking, I'm only 12

I love skylanders and I play with dolls and toys

Yep, all growed up