Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I didn't really take that as an insult. I still find balut weird, along with probably a third of Filipino dishes.

Oh, ok then.

What will I misread next?

Huh, small world then

I'd watch it, but since I have yet to see Avatar the last Airbender, I can't watch this without the latter

I only watched a bit of that

What will I misread next?

You will misread the word misread. Or something like that, misreading can be funny sometimes I guess, so what, do you have dyslexia or something? xD

I don't, but I can misread things sometimes. I think we all do or something. xD But Cinnybit tired. D:

You will misread the word misread. Or something like that, misreading can be funny sometimes I guess, so what, do you have dyslexia or something? xD

I don't, but I can misread things sometimes. I think we all do or something. xD But Cinnybit tired. D:

The kind of dyslexia, if you can even still call it dyslexia, where you see things for less than a second and try to interpret what you saw, and end up misinterpreting it. Probably gamer's dyslexia.

It's on par with spoonerisms, where you mis-speak something on accident. Or maybe spoonmanteauerisms, where you accidentally merge two different words on accident while speaking.

The kind of dyslexia, if you can even still call it dyslexia, where you see things for less than a second and try to interpret what you saw, and end up misinterpreting it. Probably gamer's dyslexia.

It's on par with spoonerisms, where you mis-speak something on accident. Or maybe spoonmanteauerisms, where you accidentally merge two different words on accident while speaking.

Lots and lots of words. xD You know your long words, I guess. xD But yeah, It happens a lot when you read it too fast, I mean everyone does it. Taking your time is always the best thing to do when reading, but in posts like this I guess it doesn't matter much, but reading everything right is a good thing to do not to embarrass yourself by responding wrong. xD

we were talking.

She said hold on.

She got a notepad.

She wrote her number.

She gave it to me.

She told me to text her.

ewwww.

And they ain't too bad.

yeeeeeeeah, riiiiiight.

She hot? Post a pic.

And on that note I'm hittin' the sack. It's 5:30am.

She hot? Post a pic.

And on that note I'm hittin' the sack. It's 5:30am.

I can't. For one, no internet on my phone to post from there. Another, if I took a cam, she would be weirded out.

And she's decently cute.

Got banned for using the jet in BF4.

Fucking scrubs how can you ban a vehicle in game.

I got banned in 3 once for using a sniper though it had no scope on it and was basically a shotgun

BLARGHGJHGDBLLJHFCCNFWAASVHKNDAQQQRFBDFXFH

I GOT A GIRLS NUMBER

WAT DO

IVE NEVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION

GANNY

HAVEN

WAT DO

Call da bitch.

So far I'm learning how to make more friends here, since as of lately, I've been rather busy and apparently late to catcy up with everyone to do so

On the plus side, I finally have a metroid game, so I hope I like it

>Making friends on mlpf

Huehuehuehuehuehue

And you should play the Prime series. 2 and 3 are hella good, albeit a bit clunky on the controls. Ive yet to play 1 yet.

I got banned in 3 once for using a sniper though it had no scope on it and was basically a shotgun

Call da bitch.

>Making friends on mlpf

Huehuehuehuehuehue

And you should play the Prime series. 2 and 3 are hella good, albeit a bit clunky on the controls. Ive yet to play 1 yet.

WHEN!?

WHEN!?

Whenever you want, brah. Don't seem like you just have to get into a relationship with her whenever you do it, though. Just be cool and be friendly. If you do want it to go further, then be friendly, but keep it to a level where she knows you show interest in her and you stay an interest to her as well.

Hell, you could make plans with her today potentially or go for sometime tomorrow

I hate waking up, I mean I love to be awake, but I can tell that I got good rest by how I feel right now. Now I just need to wake up. xD And see how long it takes to wake up fully.

Then 8 hour shift at work today, I ready for it, and stuff. Who here right now though?

I'm here, about to take a walk at my local mall after rage-quitting from TF2.  The game is getting pretty damn boring now, although that could just be cause I'm not that good at it.  

Why do you play it if it is boring now? Nothing better to do? xD You can always play other games, I mean there are other games out there you can play right? I mean I play different games, even though I am not much of a gamer in general. xD But yeah.

Why do you play it if it is boring now? Nothing better to do? xD You can always play other games, I mean there are other games out there you can play right? I mean I play different games, even though I am not much of a gamer in general. xD But yeah.

Well, I joined this TF2 tournament so may as well practice and try to improve, although I will probably be playing TF2 less, probably will focus more on my PMV that I'm working on, maybe play a little bit of Surgeon Simulator 2013, or finally sitting down and playing Half Life.

Other then that, yeah, I pretty much have nothing to do.

Edited by VictiniStar101

Whenever you want, brah. Don't seem like you just have to get into a relationship with her whenever you do it, though. Just be cool and be friendly. If you do want it to go further, then be friendly, but keep it to a level where she knows you show interest in her and you stay an interest to her as well.Hell, you could make plans with her today potentially or go for sometime tomorrow

nah, too mch shit goin on right now

Well I couldn't work much today, my right hoof hurts, and it's hard to walk on it. It got worst throughout the first hour and a half, so I came home, as a manager suggested. I plan to rest it and hopefully I will be ready to work tomorrow. But bleh.

Well I couldn't work much today, my right hoof hurts, and it's hard to walk on it. It got worst throughout the first hour and a half, so I came home, as a manager suggested. I plan to rest it and hopefully I will be ready to work tomorrow. But bleh.

What did you do this time?

What did you do this time?

Nothing? It was just aching this morning for some reason, and I dunno why it was. Maybe it was from standing on that tire the other day or something, I dunno.

It still hurts when I walk on it, so yeah I do need to rest it for today, and if it is still acting up tomorrow I would need to go to the doctor to get it checked.

Call da bitch.

>Making friends on mlpf

Huehuehuehuehuehue

Well, just meeting new people is all if that makes sense, don't see what's so funny about it

And I have heard, I'll get to them when I can, though I'm also interested in one called Zero Mission

Please look away. XKCD is gonna scare you again.

(insert picture here)

Also, why does jpg have a macron on it?

What is that you are posting there? xD That's nothing like what mine have, I mean I have lots of pictures, but nothing like that. xD

And the second question, I am not quite sure, like I would know this, I mean I should though.

What is that you are posting there? xD That's nothing like what mine have, I mean I have lots of pictures, but nothing like that. xD

And the second question, I am not quite sure, like I would know this, I mean I should though.

It's the latest XKCD thing by Randall Munroe, which makes total sense if you've ever seen people take no regard to file naming.

Ȳōū knōw thāt hōrīzōntāl bār thāt's on nearly every letter in this sentence? That's a macron.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk