Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, just meeting new people is all if that makes sense, don't see what's so funny about it

And I have heard, I'll get to them when I can, though I'm also interested in one called Zero Mission

Its not the meeting people thats the funny part, its the fact that one would be using this crap site with its crap people for that. qE65UVy.png

I have never heard of Zero Mission. :wacko:

Can't say whether its good or not.

Its not the meeting people thats the funny part, its the fact that one would be using this crap site with its crap people for that. img-3334151-1-qE65UVy.png

I have never heard of Zero Mission. :wacko:

Can't say whether its good or not.

>Crap people

Excuse me I have to rethink evrything. Next you''ll be telling me 8chan is not the internet mecca.

>Metroid Zero Mission is GBA game that says everything you need to know about it's quality.

Also, mornin.

Not bad, kinda pissy cause of some Chemistry Castle Learning

You?

I'm being bored as hell.

I been cheating on you all. I've been posting on ChannelAwesome Forums *shock horror*

The drama there is heating up, I may or may not be stirring it.

Fun times.

img-3336137-1-devious_sweetie_belle_by_n

TROOOOOLLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!!!!

So, how're people doing?

I thought you were asking if we were dying.No, not yet.

Isn't cancer the worst? (I'm a cancer. T_T The zodiac cancer.)

Jeaze, first Cinnypony wets the bed, then Paradoxpony asks if we were dying. Why do I have to misread things all the time?

I thought you were asking if we were dying.No, not yet.Isn't cancer the worst? (I'm a cancer. T_T The zodiac cancer.)Jeaze, first Cinnypony wets the bed, then Paradoxpony asks if we were dying. Why do I have to misread things all the time?

YES. DEATH. DECAY. MUAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAA.

Erm. I mean... um.

I thought you were asking if we were dying.No, not yet.

Isn't cancer the worst? (I'm a cancer. T_T The zodiac cancer.)

Jeaze, first Cinnypony wets the bed, then Paradoxpony asks if we were dying. Why do I have to misread things all the time?

Come on! We misread things all the time! But why say everything you misread? xD I mean really. xD

I came home from work early today, they cutting hours, but meh. I hungry, I just did a toilet experiment in the garage and there is water everywhere. Heh.

So, uhh, a plane crashes on the Canada-Mexico border, and every single person died. Where do you bury the survivors?

You don't bury the survivors unless you are cruel and heartless and bury them alive. Also there are no survivors if every person died, so how could you? No one lived, so no survivors.

You don't bury the survivors unless you are cruel and heartless and bury them alive. Also there are no survivors if every person died, so how could you? No one lived, so no survivors.

Heh heh, this is actually three jokes mangled into one:

1. A plane crashes and every single person died, but there were still survivors. How? (Answer: the married people survived.)

2. A plane crashes on X-Y border. Where do you bury the survivors? (Answer: you don't; they're still alive.)

3. A plane crashes on the Canada-Mexico border. What's wrong with this picture? (Answer: Canada and Mexico don't have a border with each other.)

Heh heh, this is actually three jokes mangled into one:

1. A plane crashes and every single person died, but there were still survivors. How? (Answer: the married people survived.)

2. A plane crashes on X-Y border. Where do you bury the survivors? (Answer: you don't; they're still alive.)

3. A plane crashes on the Canada-Mexico border. What's wrong with this picture? (Answer: Canada and Mexico don't have a border with each other.)

You clever. xD You got me with a few there. xD I've heard the regular one before, but I didn't hear the new one yet, clever clever, I give you props. xD

Today I ate some cheese biscuits and a third of a sandwhich.I've been undereating due to this illness.What I don't get is how used to it I am.Sure I barely have energy to move around much but I don't feel articularly hungry. How I am even alive, I must of lost half a stone.

Blh, gotta go ta werk in a few hours.... how's everyone on here?

Also, I'm looking for the complete series of beetlejuice. Any suggestions on where to look?

I'm almost done with twerk so I'm doing alright

Also, i'd go with either FYE or Amazon

• Brohoof 1

Just woke up, I should clean things today, and at least it isn't snowing like it was yesterday. So yeah.

Who is here right now? I am on the path of waking up, having good rest is always nice, and I at least got it last night.