Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just woke up, I should clean things today, and at least it isn't snowing like it was yesterday. So yeah.

Who is here right now? I am on the path of waking up, having good rest is always nice, and I at least got it last night.

I'm around for once. I'm just jamming to some music. :3

Btw, <3 Riolu

I'm around for once. I'm just jamming to some music. :3

Btw, <3 Riolu

You like him too or something? xD My favorite Pokemon thus far, and has been since before ponies. xD I have things I need to get done today, been messing with my setup in the garage, it's fun. xD But yeah.

What's up anyway?

.... NU

I'm misreading things. Well, I've been misreading things for the past few days.

Just woke up, I should clean things today, and at least it isn't snowing like it was yesterday. So yeah.

Who is here right now? I am on the path of waking up, having good rest is always nice, and I at least got it last night.

I was gone between 08:40 and 13:15.

Arguing with SJW's who liken videogame violence to a child rape simulator.

True story.

This is what my life has become.

I fail to see how those two things relate.

Can social justice warriors be taken seriously anymore?

• Brohoof 1

no, not really, no...

I have 16 likes and rising on youtube comment I've made regarding how I disapprove of the game hatred being removed from steam due to SJW's and it's attracted a couple of SJW's who compare the game to a child rape game and call me a chicken shit or worse. I kid you not. Can not make this up.

The thing they hate the most is being shown up since I probably have top comment it's triggering them. This is what all SJW's do when cornered which is most of the time.

These people are beyond a farce.

Edited by PinkiusPiecus

I have to go to work in a little bit more then an hour, 6 hour shift, or should I say 5 hour shift, so it should be short. Today and tomorrow are the same schedule.

But anything cool going on in here? I have been up for a while today messing with my little setup, it's gone well, I think I need to update it a little more though.

But anything cool going on in here? I have been up for a while today messing with my little setup, it's gone well, I think I need to update it a little more though.

I'm moving and my teef are ath buthted ath ever. Duth that thound cool?

Got banned from /a/ after mistakenly coming across as under8 b8 when referencing an ages poll of people who visit the board. Asked to be unbanned as it was a mistake, got unbanned in less than half an hour. Of all places to have decent mods you wouldn't think it would be 4chan.

• Brohoof 1

Blech. Its too early...

Is anybody on? I'm bored as hell, all I got to do today is watch youtube videos over and over and over...

Good god do I ever know this feeling

and how annoying it can be :|

Anyhoo, how are you today :)