Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yup. xD And why do you like rocket propelled wheelchairs? Though that would be fun to be on. xD Or just Internal cumbustion Engine wheelchairs. With V8 engines.Though that makes more sense then the V8 Blender. xD

Random thought: how about a toilet on wheels instead of a wheelchair?

Random thought: how about a toilet on wheels instead of a wheelchair?

Don't they already make those? I have an idea with something like that, in a mobile home, get a pressure bladder tank, and hook up a tankless toilet in it or something, that would be living space plus a toilet on wheels. xD But yeah. Getting closer to my destination, which is good.

Well bleh on you. xD (And call me Cinna)

I'd want others to come with me but heh, can't do that. But anyway. I'm in a car right now and on the internet, so I wouldn't suffer from internet withdrawal. xD But yeah.

Gone 300 miles, am in Texas now. Been playing games, like my Wii-U, yes in the car. xD And other stuff as well.

I will call you Lil C and you will like it. :P

That might be a good thing, though. You'd have to factor in:

- The habitability of the car; is it jammed with water bottles or full of crumbs?

- Elbow room; self-explanatory

- Cup holders; also self-explanatory; I consider cup holders to be important

- Bladder capacity; how long can we go without stopping for a bathroom break?

- Metabolism; how long can we go on without stopping for food?

- Cargo capacity of the vehicle; self-explanatory

- Internet withdrawal; self-explanatory

Ill bing my car, but I'll only hold 3 other people. So that we can have less stops on the way and more room. And so that I won't lose track of Lil C's car infront of us.

img-3355306-1-xF0n1.gif

I've been sick for a full week, and it's not getting any better.

Sorry to hear. Have a ginger cookie. It might help or make you puke but either way free cookie.

Edited by AkiraLeeJounouchi

Traffic, meh. Now that we get to Dallas in rush hour it's clogged. But that is expected. I am sure traffic here is much worse then traffic in Denver is, I mean there is a whole lot more people.

Ill bing my car, but I'll only hold 3 other people. So that we can have less stops on the way and more room. And so that I won't lose track of Lil C's car infront of us.

Is it an SUV? Crossover? Hatchback? Truck? Sedan? Convertible? Compact?

Traffic, meh. Now that we get to Dallas in rush hour it's clogged. But that is expected. I am sure traffic here is much worse then traffic in Denver is, I mean there is a whole lot more people.

There are chickens on my blood altar.

i need to fill up a tank with blood. It's not like I have gasoline or something.

Ookay then. xD I'm tiiired.... The lack of sleep is starting to kick in. >.< Still a while to go though. I'm making it!

I actually like them. Hope that doesn't gross you out more.

Heh, I gotta come clean, I was actually looking for a pic of Pinkie seeing something she would enjoy eating, but I couldn't come across one

Then I saw that one and my opinion about the cookies had to be changed in order for the joke to work

In truth, they do look yummy X3

Yeah, that'll fucking happen.

Welp, RIP in fucking pepperonis computer.

well not yet, I can still use it, at least until I can get a new one

I've stuffed everything I could salvage on to memory sticks anyway, so yay for that, I guess

I've been buying something daily in this steam sale. To be fair the games are all like 4 pounds each.

Holy shit though I've bought like 10 games in the last 2 weeks between origin and steam sales.

Pretty awesome value.

Steam sales are one of the few good reasons to live in this world

Well that and technicolour equines

Edited by BronySteel
  • Brohoof 1

Steam sales are one of the few good reasons to live in this world

Well that and technicolour equines

Manga and comic books should be added to that list..and alcohol of course.

But yeah Steam sales are pretty much the #1 reason.

what about the food of the gods that is pizza

I prefer Indian curry or Chinese.

I could live off prawn crackers..and beer.

Edited by PinkiusPiecus
  • Brohoof 1

Well I am in Louisiana now, and I got a good nights rest last night. What is happening in here? It's Christmas Eve, and today is a big day for my family, though for me it's no big deal. xD

Got lots to do today, and yeah.

Well I am in Louisiana now, and I got a good nights rest last night. What is happening in here? It's Christmas Eve, and today is a big day for my family, though for me it's no big deal. xD

Got lots to do today, and yeah.

Got a lot of cough today. So yeah, my health's down the toilet.

Got a lot of cough today. So yeah, my health's down the toilet.

Why is your health so bad? My health is okay, I guess. xD I mean I am healthy, healthier then most I guess. xD But meh.

But cough is no fun. :c I've had to deal with that.

Why is your health so bad? My health is okay, I guess. xD I mean I am healthy, healthier then most I guess. xD But meh.

But cough is no fun. :c I've had to deal with that.

I dunno why; it kinda went down the toilet a few days ago; probably because I was breathing in new house and/or it was cold and I caught a virus or something.

Also, I stared at the riolu in your sig too long, now it looks like a derpface.

I dunno why; it kinda went down the toilet a few days ago; probably because I was breathing in new house and/or it was cold and I caught a virus or something.

Also, I stared at the riolu in your sig too long, now it looks like a derpface.

Which picture? And it's a Riolu that is supposed to be me, basically. xD (I am a pony though, but it's another body of mine. xD)

But yeah, which picture? The one on the right? Not in the box?

Which picture? And it's a Riolu that is supposed to be me, basically. xD (I am a pony though, but it's another body of mine. xD)

But yeah, which picture? The one on the right? Not in the box?

Middle Riolu in your sig.