General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I don't care if they mean nothing. It's just something I set out for myself, something I could work towards.

Then go be witty in threads without getting yourself into trouble, they should just flood you easily then.

7Crdz3K.png

I still hate waking up. Seems a lot of things are going on right now. What's happening? I'm a bit tired, I guess. xD

Hanging out with Family. It's Christmas, though in reality it's just another day. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Something about it doesn't seem right. I'd just say "make like a bee" if you were going to use "buzz off." It's too plain, yes, but I can't think of anything better, so it'll have to suffice.

Things that also buzz include wasps, doorbells (depending on the sound they make), shock toys used in pranks, buzzards (aren't they birds?), and also cell phones set to vibrate.

Also, equivalent phrases:

- Make like a tree and leaf.

- Make like a bridge and get over it.

- Make like a banana and split.

There are a lot more that even I haven't seen before; I suggest you make like a Czech checking his checking account and... Czheckque it out. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100723114639AAKKJwe

I still hate waking up. Seems a lot of things are going on right now. What's happening? I'm a bit tired, I guess. xD

Hanging out with Family. It's Christmas, though in reality it's just another day. xD

Cinnaczheckquele!!! I got a cabinet for Christmas. That and some Mucinex.

Apparently, there's Chex (the cereal), checks (third-person singular conjugation for present tense "to check"), cheques (non-American spelling variant of check), and Czechs (plural for Czech), so my conglomerate word should be, if I wanna get cereal... Czheckzxques, with the "ckzxques" pronounced as "ks".

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Drank 2 Bottles of Beer, 1 rum and  1 full glass of cold hard Apple Cider as well as ate two slices of rum cake. And drank red wine. I also ate alot of food. I dead. I so dead right now. Remember me for I am dead.

Welcome to your funeral. You died.

Your epitaph says... Uhh, what should it say?

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Welcome to your funeral. You died.

Your epitaph says... Uhh, what should it say?

"Ded."

Well, that's the best I can come up with, at least.

Couldn't have said it better myself. XD

I slept through Christmas, lol.

That is Funny.

So, how was everyones christmas haul? Did you all get what you wanted?

I Got Alpha Sapphire 3 weeks ago and played it out. XD Also I got $200.

• Brohoof 1

My%20banner_zpsmxjxruzw.png

Couldn't have said it better myself. XD

That is Funny.

I Got Alpha Sapphire 3 weeks ago and played it out. XD Also I got $200.

nice, what you gonna buy?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

Gah my sleep pattern is so messed up, I hardly see daylight, I'm asleep during it all....it's the exact opposite of what I need it to be for when school starts.

6ohanq.png

Gah my sleep pattern is so messed up, I hardly see daylight, I'm asleep during it all....it's the exact opposite of what I need it to be for when school starts.

seems that the vulture became a night owl, eh?

laughing.gif

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 3

Last night's sleep wasn't really the best for some reason, but oh well. I at least got sleep. xD

My sleep schedule isn't that messed up, mainly because I have to work at early times and late times, so it can't really be messed up. xD

Had to wake up early today because I had things to do, and I feel a teeny bit tired.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

why do so many people talk about sleep in here?

especially now, during holidays, when you're allowed to sleep how much you want

party all nite mates

giphy.gif

party-hard-pony.gif

t63c166_img-2829192-3-76407_animated_flu

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 1

So, how was everyones christmas haul? Did you all get what you wanted?

I got enough money to get what I want and a little extra.

I just may splurge on those cat headphones that are supposed to be made by next year. >w>

To show my agreement of this sentiment. I gave you a brohoof.

Cool, am I popular yet?

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png