General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Doesn't look like this place had much activity yesterday, one post I guess? xD

Well just woke up, like usual. Wondering who is in here. Going on a road trip tomorrow, I need to pack up and stuff. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Ugh had a random panic attack at school today, I had to leave and come home.

I haven't had panic attacks in years, and I usually can see them coming, this one....just...out of the blue.

Anyone else ever have a panic/anxiety attack?

6ohanq.png

Ugh had a random panic attack at school today, I had to leave and come home.

I haven't had panic attacks in years, and I usually can see them coming, this one....just...out of the blue.

Anyone else ever have a panic/anxiety attack?

Goodness, I hope not.

Never experienced one so I can't say what it feels like, but I also can't assess how terrible it'd feel.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Goodness, I hope not.

Never experienced one so I can't say what it feels like, but I also can't assess how terrible it'd feel.

How is that picture coming along? xD Heh. I think I got a job, well I did get a job, and I hope it starts a career for me!

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

How is that picture coming along? xD Heh. I think I got a job, well I did get a job, and I hope it starts a career for me!

Yeah, about that... Probably not happening tonight on account of not-so-good Internet connection. Picture's done, it's pending upload, pending meaning "until I either get dropped off at my usual Wi-Fi hotspot or until my current connection clears up".

mlpfim_cinnytraveller.png

IZoqnlG.png

I need to find a new image hosting site...

By the way, I didn't realise at first but I forgot the whites of Cinnypony's eyes... Whoops... Still fixable, but I dread reuploading...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Yeah, about that... Probably not happening tonight on account of not-so-good Internet connection. Picture's done, it's pending upload, pending meaning "until I either get dropped off at my usual Wi-Fi hotspot or until my current connection clears up".

I need to find a new image hosting site...

By the way, I didn't realise at first but I forgot the whites of Cinnypony's eyes... Whoops... Still fixable, but I dread reuploading...

It seems my eyes are transparent instead of white. xD So in a black background my eyes are all black instead of white. xD

Fixed it!

27.png

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

siggeh163.png

Yeah, about that... Probably not happening tonight on account of not-so-good Internet connection. Picture's done, it's pending upload, pending meaning "until I either get dropped off at my usual Wi-Fi hotspot or until my current connection clears up".img-3488360-1-mlpfim_cinnytraveller.png

img-3488360-2-IZoqnlG.png

I need to find a new image hosting site... By the way, I didn't realise at first but I forgot the whites of Cinnypony's eyes... Whoops... Still fixable, but I dread reuploading...

what... what is going on here?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

what... what is going on here?

Trying to, 1, base a pony's heritage on, 2, what flags stickers are on the suitcase, and then, 3, comparing it to another pony's heritage, even though, 4, the flags mean nothing because, 5, the pony in question is going on a road trip and, 6, the flag stickers are merely for decoration and, 7, not indicative of a pilgrimage to the pony's homeland. Besides, 8, some of those flags are either confusing, nonexistent, or not even flags.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Trying to, 1, base a pony's heritage on, 2, what flags stickers are on the suitcase, and then, 3, comparing it to another pony's heritage, even though, 4, the flags mean nothing because, 5, the pony in question is going on a road trip and, 6, the flag stickers are merely for decoration and, 7, not indicative of a pilgrimage to the pony's homeland. Besides, 8, some of those flags are either confusing, nonexistent, or not even flags.

I'm the pony in the picture and I can't even guess what I'm doing. xD And those statements confuse me, was I under some mind control or something? Nah.... I dunno if I could talk like that though. xD But I'm cute!

siggeh163.png

I thought you said "Custom hot dogs". Stupid four-letter-words coincinding with other four letter words.

...no... just... no... although it would be delicious

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

I thought you said "Custom hot dogs". Stupid four-letter-words coincinding with other four letter words.

How's that picture upload going? xD Been on the road all day, Cinny tired.

siggeh163.png

The roadtrain itself? I haven't progressed on that...

Oh, so you never got the whole picture done. xD I misread or whatever you said yesterday. xD

siggeh163.png

Anybody here?

Nope, there's a whole lotta nothing.

I've been playing Kingdom of amular reckoning a lot lately, it's very fun, anyone else like RPG's? Or played this game before?

I like RPGs but never played or heard of that one before. Is it an older or newer one? You know, since I'm too lazy to be bothered to look it up for myself.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I like RPGs but never played or heard of that one before. Is it an older or newer one? You know, since I'm too lazy to be bothered to look it up for myself.

It's a couple years old, it's open world, randomized loot, 3 main skill trees, Might, Finesse, and Sorcery, and then there's the other skills like lockpicking, blacksmithing, etc.

If you like RPG's I recommend it, it's about $20 on xbox 360 marketplace if you're interested.

6ohanq.png

It's a couple years old, it's open world, randomized loot, 3 main skill trees, Might, Finesse, and Sorcery, and then there's the other skills like lockpicking, blacksmithing, etc.

If you like RPG's I recommend it, it's about $20 on xbox 360 marketplace if you're interested.

Sweet. I'm all about Might in any RPG I play so that would likely be my path. I'mma be a buff ass blacksmith hammering away at an anvil with a mean mug in my face and a kobold pelt up on the wall like "You want some? Talk to the pelt".

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims