Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, @, I ran out of games to play. Disaster?

Then I will stick to my current form as it is. I quite like this form. I like being able to control both lava and ice, both at the same time, while consulting with the demons of Hekla. They are pretty cute for demons though <3 

Yes. That does sound like fun!  :)  How does the human world treat you?

Treat them with care is all I really ask.

Definitely.

Oh sure. I'll come up with something soon. I guess I'll give you tons of unintelligent security robots and then a few more sophisticated and unique intelligent robots. 

Edited by Stormgiggle

Yes. That does sound like fun!    How does the human world treat you?

It treats me really well, but I guess that is because they don't pay much attention to my actions. I spend most of my days rafting in lava rivers or climbing up icy mountains and then jumping off with a parachute. It's fun :) 

Awesome.

post-29563-0-27174200-1454725560_thumb.pngpost-29563-0-80964800-1454725603_thumb.pngpost-29563-0-98066700-1454725618_thumb.png

It treats me really well, but I guess that is because they don't pay much attention to my actions. I spend most of my days rafting in lava rivers or climbing up icy mountains and then jumping off with a parachute. It's fun :)

Oh. So this is just a vacation for you?

In a way, yes :)

Oh good! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!  :) Did you ever take over Equestria?

I'm not gonna ask how you manage to animate a machine and a sword, if it was you who even did that.

Uh, advanced technology! That's how it works! :lie:  

Oh good! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!   Did you ever take over Equestria?

Yes I did. Matter in fact, I managed to bring Sombra back. However, then the rest of the world united under one banner and they managed to defeat our armies. But I will be back, one day. 

Sorry I haven't posted in an hour.

I was working on this:

Never have I seen such beauty...  :pinkie:

Yes I did. Matter in fact, I managed to bring Sombra back. However, then the rest of the world united under one banner and they managed to defeat our armies. But I will be back, one day. 

Good work son! If you ever need any help, just ask!

I'm not even done yet, I'm probably gonna make it taller.

Haven't built a wall around Sanctuary either, so that's important.

Cool. Show me when you're done, okay?

I disagree. Why build a wall around it when you cold just save that material for your own house?

Will do mother. Thank you for the offer. 

I'm always happy to help, Son!  :)

Cool. Show me when you're done, okay?

Sure thing, just have to build the trader's circle, the power plant, my house/office, the farm, and other tiny things.

I disagree. Why build a wall around it when you cold just save that material for your own house?

I've decided the wall is going to be the last thing I build.

Some new Sanctuary additions/improvements for Fallout 4:

post-26989-0-94149600-1454820558_thumb.jpgMy improved radio tower, featuring a windmill to power it.

post-26989-0-55651900-1454820701_thumb.jpgAnd the very most important part of a settlement; the bar!

Edited by Punicpunch
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh; I've been busy, sadly. Work and whatever. I have a gajillion things opened up right now; four browsers, an ebook, Word, and a few other things and a game.

Whoa, you sound really busy!  :wacko: I didn't even think it possible to multitask that many tasks!

Whoa, you sound really busy!  :wacko: I didn't even think it possible to multitask that many tasks!

Look closely at my screens. Oh, and I have a Word window opened up. Website analysis. Heh.

post-627-0-49000100-1454996763_thumb.png

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

You're crazy, Ganaram! Crazy! You even have five different youtubes active at once! And why so much deviant art?

I was looking at the design aspects of several different websites, and deviantART was one of them. Browsing for them in four different browsers simultaneously (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera) is overkill.

Plus, five Youtube videos is nowhere how many I could search at once.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk