General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

That feeling when a video game makes you cry. Not because of difficulty, but because of a story section.

Dooooohd, I love gameplay that's story-driven, even the tiny little Flash games from when Flash games were all the rage.

So I just recently bought the Academy of Power : Mindscapes and Equine Morality:The Clean Sweep albums and i must say, those are my favorite albums in the Balloon Party category.

So I just recently bought the Academy of Power : Mindscapes and Equine Morality:The Clean Sweep albums and i must say, those are my favorite albums in the Balloon Party category.

I have Mindscapes and it's pretty ok.

Sadly, they still live up to their name on having a good chunk of cringy shit though, but I guess it just wouldn't be Balloon Party if the whole album was actually all good.

Also, I haven't heard that other one. Must be new. I'll have to check it out once my lappy gets fixed.

You remembered!
I mean, I'd ask you how you're doing every time, but I remember every time that your face is melting, and now it's carved in the back of my subconscious

It's too bad there won't be D&D tonight... by the way, did you ever come up with a plot?
Plot for what?

I mean, I'd ask you how you're doing every time, but I remember every time that your face is melting, and now it's carved in the back of my subconscious

Plot for what?

That's good! I never liked it when people asked how I'm doing anyway. It's a very banal question, and the only answer I ever give is "I'm fine." That's so boring and predictable.

A plot for the D&D game! You know, an overarching storyline!

That's good! I never liked it when people asked how I'm doing anyway. It's a very banal question, and the only answer I ever give is "I'm fine." That's so boring and predictable.
That's why I like to spice it up with "building a robot army to take over the world".

A plot for the D&D game! You know, an overarching storyline!
I haven't really been thinking about it since 42 was given DM status.

That's why I like to spice it up with "building a robot army to take over the world".

I haven't really been thinking about it since 42 was given DM status.

How is that going anyway?

I've been thinking about it a lot. All a good story really needs is an interesting setting and an antagonist with personality and motivation. We have a good setting, but we still need a good villain. 

How is that going anyway?
Still in the Army building stage.

I've been thinking about it a lot. All a good story really needs is an interesting setting and an antagonist with personality and motivation. We have a good setting, but we still need a good villain.
Indeed, but what makes a really good story is other characters and protagonists with personality too.

Still in the Army building stage.

Indeed, but what makes a really good story is other characters and protagonists with personality too.

Okay! Keep up the good work!

Maybe, but we already have both of those as well. The only thing we're lacking is a good big bad!

42 has already leveled us up to level 2. We won't stay weak forever. And I don't want to fight random enemies the entire time. We've got to have a main villein pulling the strings!

Well. you might have to ask him what he thinks of that.

Yes, because the Drow Spider Queen is only 2x stronger than Goblins.

OR MAYBE WE COULD FIGHT ALL OF THOSE AND MORE AT ONCE! post-29563-0-11440100-1453778165.png

Seriously though, we wouldn't be fighting the big bad until we were like level 20 or something. Until then we would simply be fighting their minions, which would be monsters within our challenge rating. 

OR MAYBE WE COULD FIGHT ALL OF THOSE AND MORE AT ONCE!

Seriously though, we wouldn't be fighting the big bad until we were like level 20 or something. Until then we would simply be fighting their minions, which would be monsters within our challenge rating. 

Ok then.

So, if you're level 2, am I as well?