Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

15 hours ago, (-_-) Panzysoldat said:

And, the avatars are square again. At least they fixed that.

Yeah, next thing they need to do regarding that is fix the avatar sizes cause they are small. Subscribers like me should be able to get a bigger avatar and the default should go back to 150 x 150 while subscribers and donors get 150 x 200.

Also speaking.. What is that image in your signature? It looks like something from a art stream or something.

4 hours ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Yeah, next thing they need to do regarding that is fix the avatar sizes cause they are small. Subscribers like me should be able to get a bigger avatar and the default should go back to 150 x 150 while subscribers and donors get 150 x 200.

Also speaking.. What is that image in your signature? It looks like something from a art stream or something.

Unless that was already a perk of subbing, they shouldn't just give yall anything. 

If anything, they just need to make it back to the proper size that it used to be beforehand. :V

10 hours ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Click the quote to find out.

5 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Guys, is it normal for me to horrendously worry about something and accepting the inevitable failure, only to find that the opposite ended up happening?

I felt the same way when I thought I had a tapeworm.

6 hours ago, Miss H said:

Unless that was already a perk of subbing, they shouldn't just give yall anything. 

If anything, they just need to make it back to the proper size that it used to be beforehand. :V

it was a subscriber perk to get a taller avatar size.

i don't know why this newer forum software has a smaller avatar size. makes the space look kinda empty tbh. not that i absolutely care or anything, it's just a bit odd.

13 hours ago, Viscra Maelstrom said:

it was a subscriber perk to get a taller avatar size.

i don't know why this newer forum software has a smaller avatar size. makes the space look kinda empty tbh. not that i absolutely care or anything, it's just a bit odd.

I know the circle avatar thing has been a new fad in software lately... I dunno why they like to do that, everywhere is changing to that and it's annoying, EVEN WINDOWS is doing that!

I think that the smaller sizes are happening because the new software is trying to be more "social media" style, but I don't think forums should be very similar, I like the software having SOME elements of that, but it being super similar kinda nah.

Hey everypony.  I just had a brilliant idea that I had to post somewhere, and this seems like the most suitable place.

So, if I was former president Barack Obama, any time someone asked me about Trump or what I thought about something in the current political world or what have you, I would respond by posting this:

Obamacare.thumb.jpg.9b4f65490ed1def6f3fb00461275280d.jpg

Why is is so differicult for me to talk to anyone about anything?

2 hours ago, Princess_Moonlight said:

*bump* I'm back... ^^

Somehow I thought you were someone else. I blame checking my phone before checking my main computer.

1 hour ago, Count Paradox said:

Wow. Things have changed since I've last been here. Is this part of April Fools? Or just new layout?

21?

35 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Why is is so differicult for me to talk to anyone about anything?

Somehow I thought you were someone else. I blame checking my phone before checking my main computer.

21?

What?