Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Ummmmm........ Man Spider *And yes i know his name is Spider Man* and some guy punching him off a roof or something.. CAN SOMEONE FRICKIN' EXPLAIN THISS? :o

kjdkowsh.png                

Siggy  by ~Хаотичан Четник~ and me

I'm Dashie <333.

I just don't know what went wrong...

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

I'm Derpilicious! 

Derpilicious!

D-e-r-p-i-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Bitch please

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Rincewind had run so far he turned into a pony, and all he could think of was the fact that he can now run even faster.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

This still looks more realistic than the effects in the new movies....

I personally think they are supposed to look cartoony, a stylistic choice

OT: This lyre is made out of my own undead intestines

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

I NINJA CAPTION!

Edited by Zhortac

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

All hail your new overlo...hey wait, come back!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

She may look happy,but beyond Pinkie's mind is a depressed mare looking for attention.

Hey! Watch this!

max-toss1.gif

I'm totally gonna take another poo on this guard!

76561198044017234.png