Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

The quality has decreased!

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Mmmmmmm.........licorice......

I'm the Licorice Princess of Candyland! Now why don't you turn your head and cough.

Licorice Princess don't give a fuck! :squee:

Licorice Princess has no wings or a horn,for some reason.

Cause,this is thriller! Thriller Night!

Try Discord's new brand of alcohol! It's the best in the bisniz!

*takes a drink*

Oh,wait! That's not alcohol. That's rat poison. Yeah,I'm passing out now. Someone,call poison control,please.

Lmao how do you get MJ out of my avatar?? XD

The fedora and the sparkly clothes lead me to the conclusion.

Edited by Weather Channel Jack

*moonwalk* Heehee!

You're gonna ship with that...seriously?

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.