Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

*takes off glasses*

What the fuck did I just see?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

"I summon Spring Dragon!"

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

I didn't know Spitfire owned a Chinese restaurant! *mind blown*

Why do I always fall backwards when hit? Am I trying to be Simon from Castlevania?

Cannibalism.

• Brohoof 1

I just flew in from North Carolina,and boy are my wings tired.