Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 and Beyond

Cancer

With the confirmation of Season 4, Im sure we are all super excited biggrin.png

But what do you think will happen after that? Will season 4 be the last season, and then be passed into the fans' hands, or will there be more season(s) after that? Personally, Id like there to be more seasons, but i would be fine if its passed into the fans' hands, just look at what we have made so far!!

• Brohoof 2

I am thinking about 6 seasons. However they won't be as good as the first 2 and the quality will start to go down. After the show ends some brony's will keep it a live for a little bit and then the fandom will end. 

• Brohoof 1

All good things come to an end eventually, but the important thing is to enjoy the present! So while I could speculate on how many seasons, how much this...how much that...when will it end...will something new happen...it's too much. I just like to enjoy whats happening now! For example, this hiatus between season 3 and 4 has caused an explosion of fan art, it's helped with conversation topics, and the speculation can be fun. 

In the end, I don't think this fandom ever will truly end...upcoming generations and people who still refuse to watch the show because of its initial stereotypical title may launch it further :)

• Brohoof 5

Honestly there's really no telling what could happen now, what with Twilight now becoming an Alicorn. My guess is for the first and second episodes a new villian will appear, and then throughout the rest of the season we'll get some side stories like we always do.

I'm estimating at least up to six-eight seasons before the series finish, but agreeing with what Steel Matt said, enjoy the present while you can ^.^ Because the next minute season four comes out, it'll feel like it'll end really fast.

Depends how bronies react to the next few seasons. If they stay as they are it will last a really last time. Perhaps the max we will go to is 10 but that's just if the quality doesn't dip below our expectations.

Even when it does end we always will have fan made stuff.

What is it that Community fans say? "Six seasons and a movie"? Make it seven seasons (around 150 episodes in total) and two movies and I'll be satisfied. Maybe a few Direct to DVD or TV movies. Of course, that isn't counting the inevitable G5, which I hope is really just G4.5, with a TNG-esque sequel series.

But I agree with what some other dudes are saying about focusing on the now. You know what they say: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present...

...I feel like watching Kung Fu Panda now.

• Brohoof 2

Hell I thought it would never see the light again let alone make it this far. No matter how far it goes it will be something that I can reflect on and say "ya I liked it" because its these simple things that makes life worthwhile

I was actually thinking about this on the way to school today. I'm thinking maybe at the minimum 6 seasons, but who knows when it will stop, could be 5 or it could be 20. Although the quality would probably be terrible if I went on for 20 years, unless the writers and animators stay just as passionate as they are now.

So anyway, I'd say 7 or 8 seasons.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know

And I don't care

This show has given me many wonderful experiences and has helped me meet many great people.

I don't care when it ends as long as I am there for the ride.

Everything ends, however it's the rides where we take the time to enjoy every moment of it that leaves a greater impact.

Not satisfied?

Fine.

If I had to guess there will be more after season 4. In anime terms season 1-3 was the Twilight reaching her Alicorn state arc (or her journey to that point). Season 4 and maybe (most likely) beyond are.... Umm I don't know. Her path to living up to that title?

Well for whatever the reason you will see me there for the ride enjoying every minute of it even till the bitter/sweet end.

Now the question is are you prepared?

I don't, considering they seem to break the limitations that once held them down more and more with each season, I'm excited for it's future. Regardless of opinions and personal preference,  you can't deny that the quality of the animation, the music, everything has gone up with each season. Just compare the Best Night Ever to A Wedding in Canterlot.

When a spin-off does happen, I'm hoping they do a full on adventure series like the pilot hinted it.