Businessmares (Twi and Fluttershy)

Doctor XFizzle

This isn't really a vector, but I took therapist Twilight and gave her business formal attire.

She'd be the one in the office over-analyzing the reports and figures and then demanding answers for why the slightest fluctuation occurred on an item that 95% of the office either dismissed or found trivial.

post-124-0-36111200-1319091301_thumb.png

Edited by XFizzle
  • Brohoof 2

I can only imagine how animated she'd get while doing presentations during meetings and such.

The thought frightens me. Good picture, by the way.

This isn't really a vector, but I took therapist Twilight and gave her business formal attire.

She'd be the one in the office over-analyzing the reports and figures and then demanding answers for why the slightest fluctuation occurred on an item that 95% of the office either dismissed or found trivial.

PowersuitTwilight.png

Sounds like me (no, really - I'm not saying that 'cause my username's Twilight Sparkle). :D

It turned out well, but I think you made Twi's shoes and suit a bit too dark. At first, I thought the shoes were a transparency error of some kind, and I didn't notice the buttons on the suit until my second look at the picture.

Love the filename, by the way - PowersuitTwilight.png.

(edited)

Sounds like me (no, really - I'm not saying that 'cause my username's Twilight Sparkle). :D

It turned out well, but I think you made Twi's shoes and suit a bit too dark. At first, I thought the shoes were a transparency error of some kind, and I didn't notice the buttons on the suit until my second look at the picture.

Love the filename, by the way - PowersuitTwilight.png.

Yeah, the blue is kinda too dark

post-124-0-95677100-1319096159_thumb.png

Edited by XFizzle

I edited Twilight to remove the socks/shoes

post-124-0-56487500-1319151367_thumb.png

And here's Fluttershy

"Umm...excuse me, could you please...um...have the quarterly reports on my desk by nine? Umm...the stockholders would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you."

post-124-0-78793200-1319151434_thumb.png