Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feld0 seduces a piece of piecake

Dave (RayFriedh)

(edited)

RAYFRIEDH WUT R U DOIN

YE SHOULD BE DRAWIN GENREPONIES

pnC27aH.png

Couldn't decide between pie or cake, so piecake. 

Sorry it's only a sketch, I was gonna draw something grand, but [excuse=''][/excuse]

Happy birthday, @Feld0

Edited by Dave (RayFriedh)
  • Brohoof 16

WHAT THE HECK RAY I THOUGHT THEY HAD KEPT YOU LOCKED UP IN YOUR CAGE DRAWING THOSE DARN GENDERPONYS

ALRIGHT WHO TOOK THE KEY THIS TIME?

*Sigh*.

Anyways, your art suffices to spare your life for now. And that piecake looks delicious enough... NOW GET BACK IN THE CAGE!

• Brohoof 1

I had a hard time trying to figure out who that pony was and hell it was feldicorn lol

I'll give you some pointers, feldicorn is an alicorn (DUH!) that's why he has a grown and tall stallion type of body, similar to Celestia's, his horn and wings are bigger, again, like Celestia's.

His mane is REALLY short, and it's shaped like an american football's ball at the top, and finally the chunks of mane on the sides of his horn are bent to the outside, not the inside.

feld0_pony_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d4yoc

ref by Arylett.

• Brohoof 1

And then... I EATED IT!!

Pie cake looks good... I actually got a chocolate fudge ice cream cake for my birthday, which I pigged out on with a friend. 'Twas amazing.

No need to apologize for "just" making a sketch. tongue.png Take a look at Sparky's post up above for some useful critique, but it's humorous and well executed on a technical level. I dig your style and the scenario, even if some of Feldicorn's design is not quite right. Thank you for the drawing!

• Brohoof 2