Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Art requests (Closed)

Blitz

(edited)

Edit: it's closed indefinitely this time... I've decided that I'm going to take commissions instead (that's not set up yet though) so I'm not taking on any more requests (if you've already posted then I'll go ahead and finish your request so don't worry :lol: )

Ok, so I don't know how well this is going to work out...(if it does at all) but I like taking requests and drawing and all that crap, so I'm going to give this a try. It's going to be first come first serve, and I can only take on so many at a time so it might be a little bit before I post each request.(that and I've got school and other crap to take care of img-1439908-1-mellow.png ) I'll probably quote your post when I've started working on your request, by the way. img-1439908-2-happy.png

Edit: Ok I think from now on I'll accept three at a time, then do them in order. So if I don't respond to your request right away, it's just because I'm still working on the last three requests.

Edit: I can also do vectors now! (The normal requests will still be jpegs, so you have to specifically request that the image be vectored.)

Edited by Blitz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I would love if you accept my request!

My OC Kaynah and references in spoiler:

post-1372-0-38824200-1367880937_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-69018600-1367880940_thumb.png

post-1372-0-87831200-1367880946_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-84265600-1367880951_thumb.png

If you cant make out her mark clearly, it's a shiny spearhead.

She is slightly chubby, wears two hoop earrings in her left ear, a  black and gold loincloth drapes down the front of her snake parts as well. She wears a hair feather (much like Indians do). She also has a silk armband draping down her right arm...Or whatever you can get from the references.

I don't really have a request, so you are free to do whatever you wish. Bonus points if you draw her pregnant tho :3

OH! I love making art requests and seeing other bronies' talents. I would like to make one.

Can you please make my two OCS together? Brown Horizon's hoof over Vivid Kick's neck and them both smiling?

Here's Brown Horizon:

post-13325-0-73680600-1362798065_thumb.png

Here's Vivid Kicks:

post-13325-0-58197400-1367703222_thumb.png

Thanks so much, and can't wait to see it! :)

/)

attachicon.gifPregnant Kaynah - Kokoripony.jpg

attachicon.gifPregnant Kaynah - Motion Spark.png

attachicon.gifKaynah by Ltn01.jpg

attachicon.gifKaynah Sketch Two.png

She is slightly chubby, wears two hoop earrings in her left ear, a  black and gold loincloth drapes down the front of her snake parts as well. She wears a hair feather (much like Indians do). She also has a silk armband draping down her right arm...Or whatever you can get from the references.

I don't really have a request, so you are free to do whatever you wish. Bonus points if you draw her pregnant tho :3

OH! I love making art requests and seeing other bronies' talents. I would like to make one.

Can you please make my two OCS together? Brown Horizon's hoof over Vivid Kick's neck and them both smiling?

Here's Brown Horizon:

Here's Vivid Kicks:

Thanks so much, and can't wait to see it! smile.png

/)

Hello, I wouuld like for you to do a pic of my oc Symphonia. I will leave it up to you, with the art direction. He is in my signature and i will post a link below.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/symphonia-r2727

Woohoo somepony actually bothered to request! Yay! :yay:

I'll start working on these... expect them in like a week or so (since i have testing this week wacko.png  )

I have a pony request, but its kinda out there. I would like you to draw my oc- villain Tondrak who is an undead unicorn-skeleton. Drawing skeleton's is hard for most people, but i would immensly appreciate it if you tryed.

Thanks, discorded

Here is a reference pic:

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

(edited)

attachicon.gifPregnant Kaynah - Kokoripony.jpg

attachicon.gifPregnant Kaynah - Motion Spark.png

attachicon.gifKaynah by Ltn01.jpg

attachicon.gifKaynah Sketch Two.png

She is slightly chubby, wears two hoop earrings in her left ear, a black and gold loincloth drapes down the front of her snake parts as well. She wears a hair feather (much like Indians do). She also has a silk armband draping down her right arm...Or whatever you can get from the references.

Aaaaaaaaand here it is! TADAAAAAAA! It took me a bit longer than longer though since she's not a normal pony :3

post-9057-0-67595400-1367900568_thumb.jpg

Hope you like it biggrin.png

Edited by Blitz

Draw the scene at the end of LOTR The Two Towers when Gandalf appears at the top of the hill. If you want, you could also add my OC at the hilltop as well. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

739ff1af-feee-47f6-8929-72a460e7683a_zps

Gandalf-arrives.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand here it is! TADAAAAAAA! It took me a bit longer than longer though since she's not a normal pony :3

attachicon.gifrequest.jpg

Hope you like it img-1441013-5-biggrin.png

I do like it. I think it could do without the loincloth though :P

Also...where are her white diamond scales D:

Besides those two things, I think it looks great!

I do like it. I think it could do without the loincloth though tongue.png

Also...where are her white diamond scales D:

Besides those two things, I think it looks great!

Oops. My bad :derp: . Yeah drawing fabric and crap like that is kinda difficult for me  blink.png . Hope this version is better than the other one: 

post-9057-0-70930900-1367903994_thumb.jpg

Oops. My bad derpy_emoticon2.png . Yeah drawing fabric and crap like that is kinda difficult for me  img-1441135-2-blink.png . Hope this version is better than the other one: 

attachicon.gifrequest.jpg

Yess! That is much better! Thank you for that. I honestly wasn't expecting you to change it for me O.o

The drawing has a laid-back feel to it that I like. Thanks again!

Here's Brown Horizon:

Here's Vivid Kicks:

Thanks so much, and can't wait to see it! smile.png

/)

Here it is:

post-9057-0-82284200-1367990271_thumb.jpg

Sorry if the posing is a bit awkward looking... posing has always been a problem for me with drawing ponies (or anything else for that matter :wacko: )

Hello, I wouuld like for you to do a pic of my oc Symphonia. I will leave it up to you, with the art direction. He is in my signature and i will post a link below.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/symphonia-r2727

Tada! 'Tis finished! Once again, the posing is a little bit off :unsure: so if there's anything you want me to fix I'll see what I can do :lol: 

post-9057-0-09479900-1368081536_thumb.jpg

I hope you like it! B)

I like your style of art! Mind drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm?

Here are some Reference pics :

Roaring RhythmRhythmStand.pngRhythmSexy-1.pngNightraxxNightraxxStand.pngNightraxxGrin.png

Thnkas in advance!

Tis be very nice art o:. Could you draw my OC aswell c:?. Her name is starry sky. If you want could you do a gala version of her aswell o:?. Thank's c:.

starry_sky_by_10legos-d63u2uk.png

(edited)

Well, I feel sort of bad for you, getting inundated with requests and all, but not bad enough to not add my OC to the pile. Could you draw Red Alert, in my signature? It's an old picture, and he now has a heavily acid burn-scarred face, and one green and one blue eye.

Edited by baman

(edited)

I have a pony request, but its kinda out there. I would like you to draw my oc- villain Tondrak who is an undead unicorn-skeleton. Drawing skeleton's is hard for most people, but i would immensly appreciate it if you tryed.

Thanks, discorded

Here is a reference pic:

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

Draw the scene at the end of LOTR The Two Towers when Gandalf appears at the top of the hill. If you want, you could also add my OC at the hilltop as well. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

img-1441039-1-739ff1af-feee-47f6-8929-72

img-1441039-2-Gandalf-arrives.jpg

Ok I'm a bit confused on this one... do you want me to cartoon the whole scene? Make Gandalf and the other dude into ponies? Just draw them as humans? Just draw your OC on top of the original image?

Sorry i've only got a general zoi image, but thats all I have. (I really don't mix with computer art and have a bad camera...)
His cutie mark is a vinyl record on fire if you get time tongue.png

Bring it on  .\_/. these should be done withing a week or two... I'll see how it goes.

Edited by Blitz

Ok I'm a bit confused on this one... do you want me to cartoon the whole scene? Make Gandalf and the other dude into ponies? Just draw them as humans? Just draw your OC on top of the original image?

Ok... "redraw/cartoon" the scene and leave them as humans, but add my OC Pegasus to the left of them. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

(edited)

I saw what a great artist you were, and I was wondering if you could draw my OC, Golden Typhoon (in link below) with a quiver, and drawing back a bow. I think if you drew it, it would really look awesome smile.png

Edited by MinecraftBronyFTW

I have a pony request, but its kinda out there. I would like you to draw my oc- villain Tondrak who is an undead unicorn-skeleton. Drawing skeleton's is hard for most people, but i would immensly appreciate it if you tryed.

Thanks, discorded

Here is a reference pic:

Well here it is... I'm not too sure about quality on this one since I've never drawn any sort of skeleton before :P

post-9057-0-51437600-1368684165_thumb.jpg

Hope it's not too bad

just 1 question you also draw anime? i read your post and you said nothing about not drawing anime.. :pp

if you do draw anime, i want to make a request :P

Well here it is... I'm not too sure about quality on this one since I've never drawn any sort of skeleton before tongue.png

attachicon.gifrequest4.jpg

Hope it's not too bad

Nah man, its pretty good most people cant draw skeletons, i know that i sure as hell cantderpy_emoticon2.png

I like it man thanks, not many people want to even try and draw him