Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Request Any Sketch ver 2.0

Digiral

I got one, but it may be a bit of a doozy...

You know that stereotypical bad guy in the high back chair with the cat on his lap? Like Blofeld from James Bond?

You should do that, except with Jimmy Carter instead of Blofeld, and a pony instead of a cat. That would be awesome. XD

There's a challenge right there...

If you don't want to do it, no worries. I'd probably do it myself anyways, but since you asked... :P

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Request for you... i want you to draw my OC Pony With Asch's Outfit from Tales Of The Abyss and Wielding The Key Of Lorelei.

Here's a Picture of Asch's Outfit and The Key Of Lorelei.

7045.jpg

(Don't Mind that it came like that.)

Here's the The Key of Lorelei.

tales_of_abyss_key_sword_by_meanlilkitty

Ah, yes, @Digiral, since you've agreed that I can change my request, I will give you the details now. In any sense, a pony riding a horse is ridiculous after all. :lol:

You can use this pose for the bird, but please make its head facing right. In the picture it's looking at us.

nerea.jpg

Also, can you make one of its feet facing upward?

Additional details, it has a very long golden eyebrow. Most of the feather is vermilion red, with golden lining. You know, that combination of red and golden. Also, the feather around its chest is white. Golden eyes. For the beak, just use the ordinary colour.

There are also some long feathers on its tail. I think you know what it looks like, but if you still need some more details, you know how to find me on Facebook.

Its name is Kohlan, if you're wondering.

Thank you again.

OK , i will sketch it :D

You know that stereotypical bad guy in the high back chair with the cat on his lap? Like Blofeld from James Bond?

You should do that, except with Jimmy Carter instead of Blofeld, and a pony instead of a cat. That would be awesome. XD

If you don't want to do it, no worries. I'd probably do it myself anyways, but since you asked... tongue.png

OMG , THIS IS REALLY CHALLANGING , but i will do it after my final term test :D 

P.S (For people want to challange me , please make a note , i will do the challange after my final term test )

I got a Request for you... i want you to draw my OC Pony With Asch's Outfit from Tales Of The Abyss and Wielding The Key Of Lorelei.

img-1466644-1-7045.jpg

img-1466644-2-tales_of_abyss_key_sword_b

Sure , got it. I will sketch it :D

I have finished YuiNyan request , check it out on tumblr.

Oh yeah , don't forget to follow my tumblr , for more news from me :D , maybe i will make digital vector OC session :D

Next: (tomorrow) Skywarden

(edited)

OK , i will sketch it img-1466802-2-biggrin.png

If you don't want to do it, no worries. I'd probably do it myself anyways, but since you asked... img-1466802-3-tongue.png

OMG , THIS IS REALLY CHALLANGING , but i will do it after my final term test img-1466802-4-biggrin.png

P.S (For people want to challange me , please make a note , i will do the challange after my final term test )

img-1466644-1-7045.jpg

img-1466644-2-tales_of_abyss_key_sword_b

Sure , got it. I will sketch it img-1466802-7-biggrin.png

I have finished YuiNyan request and SkyWarden , check it out on tumblr.

Oh yeah , don't forget to follow my tumblr , for more news from me img-1466802-8-biggrin.png , maybe i will make digital vector OC session img-1466802-9-biggrin.png

Next:(Tomorrow) CoolWar

Midnight Dragon with her OCs in 6 mane pose

Solaris Fon Fabre with her OC in Asch's costume

Challange list: Antagonist Pro with group OCs sketch (please make a detail in reply so everyone know the detail of request )

Jimmy Carter with AWSOME CHALLANGE (i guess)

Sorry for make double reply , damn , i don't know if i hit Tab keys and Enter will make it posted img-1466802-10-sad.png

Edited by Digiral

Alright, everyone.

The challenge given to Digiral by me was to do a group sketch of me and several friends' OCs, including Blue Moon and Sir. Flutterhooves.

All in all, ten people are taking part in the sketch image, where the pony OCs are standing side by side with different expressions based on minor facts/artists' decisions.

Quite a challenge, no?

Alright, everyone.

The challenge given to Digiral by me was to do a group sketch of me and several friends' OCs, including Blue Moon and Sir. Flutterhooves.

All in all, ten people are taking part in the sketch image, where the pony OCs are standing side by side with different expressions based on minor facts/artists' decisions.

Quite a challenge, no?

You have one peep who wants to take a part.

I cant remember, but I believe you came up with this idea in page one, after I requested a single/duo picture of Steel and Moon. I would love to join in this with Zeta, of course having the expressionless face part in it.

You have one peep who wants to take a part.

I cant remember, but I believe you came up with this idea in page one, after I requested a single/duo picture of Steel and Moon. I would love to join in this with Zeta, of course having the expressionless face part in it.

But of course you may join!

I'll give digital your OC credentials...

This is a long term project btw-Digiral is going to be busy for a while with real-life stuff.

Don't be so happy , I can't do challange because i have final term test next week. so i need to focusing in studyingsad.png

Maybe i will do challange at near 1 June.

Midnight Dragon

Solaris Fon Fabre 

Challange list: Antagonist Pro 

Jimmy Carter 

But of course you may join!

I'll give digital your OC credentials...

This is a long term project btw-Digiral is going to be busy for a while with real-life stuff.

Sweet~

Itll be fine for how long I need to wait. Besides, I have a very high patience level, so doing that isn't really much of a challenge anymore.

Don't be so happy , I can't do challange because i have final term test next week. so i need to focusing in studying:(

Maybe i will do challange at near 1 June.

Midnight Dragon

Solaris Fon Fabre 

Challange list: Antagonist Pro 

Jimmy Carter

Aye, as I said-it's a long term project.

Focus on your newer stuff, the big picture can wait till June if it must.

I don't, and neither do the others involved, mind one bit.

(edited)

I have finished with CoolWar13's , Midnight Dragon's and  Solaris Fon Fabre's requests , check it out on tumbr.

Attention to next requester, i can't do any request again untill 1 June. So be patience ( I have finals term test next weeks , and that's mean i need a lot time to studying , and i got a lot of school project undone)

Challange list: Walter Shobchak

Extreme Gentlecolt

Edited by Digiral

I have finished with CoolWar13's , Midnight Dragon's and  Solaris Fon Fabre's requests , check it out on tumbr.

Attention to next requester, i can't do any request again untill 1 June. So be patience ( I have finals term test next weeks , and that's mean i need a lot time to studying , and i got a lot of school project undone)

Extreme Gantlecolt

Good luck, once again, with your tests.

I knew you meant to say "Gentlecolt", so I have forgiven you for writing it wrong XD

Keep it up, Digiral!

Extreme Gentlecolt

Hey, um...do you think you could PM the file to me or something? It would make things easier for me...thanks!

(I can't access tumblr on my computer--I can on my phone, but it's really hard to see :P)

Hey can you sketch Cobalt Crescent with Diamond Treasure for me pls

Heres Cobalt

post-13259-0-19328800-1366227465_thumb.jpeg

And heres Diamond

post-13259-0-95377500-1367078592.png

I dont care what pose they are you have creative liscense with this i am eagerly awaiting the results

Hey can you sketch Cobalt Crescent with Diamond Treasure for me pls

Heres Cobalt

And heres Diamond

I dont care what pose they are you have creative liscense with this i am eagerly awaiting the results

Sure , I got ton of ideas of it , but I can't do it right now ,I have final term test on 27 May , I can start do request at 1 June. :D Or maybe I will do it , IF I really get bored happy.png .

Next : (1 June) Diamond Treasure with his OCs random pose request

Challange list : Walter Shobchak

Extreme Gentlecolt

If you're still doing requests, could i perhaps ask for a sketch of Missy using the Sombra-Style magic.

img-1485304-1-Example.png

I think it would be quite cool to see.

Sure wink.png  i will just use imitate sketch and fusion it with missy laugh.png

Next: (1 June) Diamond Treasure

ShyFlutters with missy in "twillight casting sombra spell" pose

Extreme Gentlecolt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Digiral.

I'd like to make a request.

Haven't decided the name, so I'll just name him Groovyle for the moment.

post-13083-0-18859900-1370012686_thumb.png

He's a natural scientist, he studies about the nature in the world of pony.

So then, his cutie mark is a book with vines on it (I'm pretty sure you have seen something like this before) to tell that he's got something to do with nature.

I tried to make an example of it, but, well... since I'm a dummy in drawing, it turned out horrible XD. So I'll let the creativity of the artist to take part.

Pose is up to the artist.

Thanks.

(edited)

Done with Diamond Treasure, ShyFlutters, and Groovyle request , Check it out on tumblr, critiq will be nice biggrin.png

Extreme Gentlecolt

Edited by Digiral

(edited)

Hi! it's me again. i want a request again  i heard your tests are over.. right? tongue.png

well.. so.. maybe i could make another request if it's good with you tongue.png

can you make a pony riding a dinosaurs like this one:

(i hope you will do it, i want to see how you draw a dinosaur XD)

post-14350-0-07110800-1370085328.jpg

Edited by YuiNyan

(edited)

i would really appreciate it if you could draw my OC Red Hot, but i still need some work on his hair, its kinda messed up, i didnt want it to be the messy, i mean in the pic, i would love it if it was flattened out a bit. and my one question, i mean, its up to you, i just know no one whose willing to help me, with out wanting 30 dollars, which i cant really spend on my oc D: well, good luck and thank you! if you cant do it, its understandable. and the cutie mark is a blue flame

i would really appreciate it if you could draw my OC Red Hot, but i still need some work on his hair, its kinda messed up, i didnt want it to be the messy, i mean in the pic, i would love it if it was flattened out a bit. and my one question, i mean, its up to you, i just know no one whose willing to help me, with out wanting 30 dollars, which i cant really spend on my oc D: well, good luck and thank you! if you cant do it, its understandable. and the cutie mark is a blue flame

but may i ask, i really dont want my mane and tail the way they are, they just dont match my OC, i was wondering, if you could make them into the mane/ tale style that twilight had when she got mad in the swamp on season 1 ep 15. and btw, i meant to say hi, im a bit sleepy, D: so anything i say/do is because of full tired ness-ness. and also, i meant to ask if your still doing this?

but may i ask, i really dont want my mane and tail the way they are, they just dont match my OC, i was wondering, if you could make them into the mane/ tale style that twilight had when she got mad in the swamp on season 1 ep 15. and btw, i meant to say hi, im a bit sleepy, D: so anything i say/do is because of full tired ness-ness. and also, i meant to ask if your still doing this?

oh my, im very forget full, the pose, the pose.. well i was hoping on that he was looking at us( i mean, you know, i hope) and you can see his flank with his cutie mark. kinda a close up thingy

oh my, im very forget full, the pose, the pose.. well i was hoping on that he was looking at us( i mean, you know, i hope) and you can see his flank with his cutie mark. kinda a close up thingy

yet again, i forgot what the reference was, for the pose, if you look at gentlecolts current pic, id really love it if he was posed like that. well, anything would be rad!!!

post-16199-0-83697200-1370085994_thumb.png

Edited by Red Hot

i would really appreciate it if you could draw my OC Red Hot, but i still need some work on his hair, its kinda messed up, i didnt want it to be the messy, i mean in the pic, i would love it if it was flattened out a bit. and my one question, i mean, its up to you, i just know no one whose willing to help me, with out wanting 30 dollars, which i cant really spend on my oc D: well, good luck and thank you! if you cant do it, its understandable. and the cutie mark is a blue flame...

yet again, i forgot what the reference was, for the pose, if you look at gentlecolts current pic, id really love it if he was posed like that. well, anything would be rad!!!

This one, my profile picture? Or my OC pose, in my signature?

Oh, hey Digiral, I hope all is coming along well.

Chacha, cha cha cha cha!

Chacha, cha cha cha cha!

yes, your op profile pic, i mean, the pose, i love the pose, it just looks perfect :3 and the way i imagine, this will be epic, i mean, if hes still doing them..

yes, your op profile pic, i mean, the pose, i love the pose, it just looks perfect :3 and the way i imagine, this will be epic, i mean, if hes still doing them..

whoops, im really tired, havent gotten anysleep, and my grammar/spelling is just like "oh hellllll naw, f*** you!!" or thats what i think of it like

whoops, im really tired, havent gotten anysleep, and my grammar/spelling is just like "oh hellllll naw, f*** you!!" or thats what i think of it like

and i tottally just forgot to put in the correction, see, theres my proof -_- well i typed op and i meant to correct to *oc, so meeeeehh

(edited)

Hi! it's me again. i want a request again  i heard your tests are over.. right? img-1517231-1-tongue.png

well.. so.. maybe i could make another request if it's good with you img-1517231-2-tongue.png

can you make a pony riding a dinosaurs like this one:

(i hope you will do it, i want to see how you draw a dinosaur XD)

Okay , I will sketch it tomorrow biggrin.png This my fist time sketch dinosaur , I'm so exicted biggrin.png

@Red Hot : Ok , Thanks for super awsomeness detail biggrin.png

Chacha, cha cha cha cha!

Yeah , I will start the project when I done with theese requests ,I hope you ok with that sad.png

I have finished Walter Sobchak request , Jimmy Carter in Blofeld sit holding pinkie pie ......

Next : (tomorrow)YuiNyan with Pony riding dinosaur request

Red Hot with correcting his OC probelm 

Challange list : Extreme Gantlecolt

Edited by Digiral