Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Request Any Sketch ver 2.0

Digiral

Okay , I will sketch it tomorrow img-1517421-3-biggrin.png This my fist time sketch dinosaur , I'm so exicted img-1517421-4-biggrin.png

@Red Hot : Ok , Thanks for super awsomeness detail img-1517421-5-biggrin.png

Yeah , I will start the project when I done with theese requests ,I hope you ok with that img-1517421-6-sad.png

I have finished Walter Sobchak request , Jimmy Carter in Blofeld sit holding pinkie pie ......

Next : (tomorrow)YuiNyan with Pony riding dinosaur request

Red Hot with correcting his OC probelm 

Challange list : Extreme Gantlecolt

Thank you soooo much! and haha, i know i went kinda all in and went all details, im a bit weird when im tired, probably should get some sleep, but just cant. :/

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done with YuiNyan and Red Hot request :D check it out in tumblr :D critiq will be nice :D

Challange list (Next) : Extreme Gantlecolt

Note: Other new request after this reply will be make after I finished Extreme Gantlecolt request 

Done with YuiNyan and Red Hot request biggrin.png check it out in tumblr biggrin.png critiq will be nice biggrin.png

Challange list (Next) : Extreme Gantlecolt

Note: Other new request after this reply will be make after I finished Extreme Gantlecolt request 

I LOVE IT :D its perfect!! i cant wait to put it as my spray and profile pic in tf2 and on this!! its just, AWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOMMMMMEEEE!!!!! coudlnt be better in my opinion!!

(edited)

Well, I gots another. Kinda weird, and it would probably be somewhat time consuming, but uh, the beginning of this scene, namely the part where Walter says "take the ringer".

Now, I would like the scene edited a bit.... I would prefer if the sketch was drawn from the front of the car (just through the windshield, no hood or grille) and if both of the men were already in the car, but, if you'd rather do it from the ange shown in this scene, that's okay, too. I do, however, want the handoff to be in progress. And just to make things goofy, let's replace the briefcase with, say, Rainbow Dash.     "Here, take the pony." XD

Take your time with this'n. You can wait to do it, or you don't even have to do it at all. You're the artist, man... You get the final say and stuff...

Edited by Walter Sobchak

I LOVE IT biggrin.png its perfect!! i cant wait to put it as my spray and profile pic in tf2 and on this!! its just, AWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOMMMMMEEEE!!!!! coudlnt be better in my opinion!!

Thanks for the feeback happy.png

Well, I gots another. Kinda weird, and it would probably be somewhat time consuming, but uh, the beginning of this scene, namely the part where Walter says "take the ringer".

Now, I would like the scene edited a bit.... I would prefer if the sketch was drawn from the front of the car (just through the windshield, no hood or grille) and if both of the men were already in the car, but, if you'd rather do it from the ange shown in this scene, that's okay, too. I do, however, want the handoff to be in progress. And just to make things goofy, let's replace the briefcase with, say, Rainbow Dash.     "Here, take the pony." XD

Take your time with this'n. You can wait to do it, or you don't even have to do it at all. You're the artist, man... You get the final say and stuff...

Okay , I will add this to challange list wink.png

After a while you sketched mine, I finally realized that I haven't expressed my gratitude. sleep.png

Thanks @Digiral for the sketch! It turned out great! smile.png

Your welcome  wub.png

Could you draw my OC Shooting Star?: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shooting-star-r3502 Her picture is in the link. Could you also draw her with a black and yellow sword and shield?

Okay , I will do it in 10 seconds flat XD

Next : (it could be today or tomorrow) Extreme Gantlecolt (challange)

(After Extreme gantlecolt challange finished) Drawingpandapony (request ) 

Challange list :(When I feel so bored) Walter Sobchak

After a while you sketched mine, I finally realized that I haven't expressed my gratitude. sleep.png

Thanks @Digiral for the sketch! It turned out great! smile.png

Now you can freaking role play with it. What's your excuse now? >:3

Hmm... I'm wondering, @Digiral.  I think you can use your signature or at least transparent watermark instead of an obvious red big text on your pictures. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like the text. I don't know with everypony else though.

Now you can freaking role play with it. What's your excuse now? >:3

Hmm... I'm wondering, @Digiral.  I think you can use your signature or at least transparent watermark instead of an obvious red big text on your pictures. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like the text. I don't know with everypony else though.

Thx for the advise , Next time I will use my signature :D CLOSELY TO THE SKETCH XD

I have finished with Extreme Gantlecolt challange 

Next : Drawpandapony (Untill I got the answer)

Challange list : Walter Sobchak (can you screenshot the scene pls )

Thx for the advise , Next time I will use my signature :D CLOSELY TO THE SKETCH XD

I have finished with Extreme Gantlecolt challange 

Next : Drawpandapony (Untill I got the answer)

Challange list : Walter Sobchak (can you screenshot the scene pls )

Wow, you finished it? Awesome!

I was wondering if you could please post it in that private chat I have with you? Thanks, I really appreciate it!

(edited)

Ok good sir I challenge you to draw my OC holding a book with the that sombra Darkness spell over his face and eyes  with a dark smile on his face.

post-14899-0-34975100-1370417339_thumb.png

Here is my OC (name is the same as my user name)

post-14899-0-04320400-1370417510_thumb.png

(~Update~)

Sorry I was trying to sound fancy I guess I should have just said "I request you kind sir" or something equally nice,My idea for your sketch was my OC reading a book while possessed by King Sombra's spell.

Sorry If I confused anypony. 

(~Update~) again

Never mind your probably busy or whatever sorry for wasting your time. (basically you don't need to sketch my OC.)  

Edited by Almar ZeWizard

(edited)

Oh boy a request thread, I like these! Thanks a bunch OP, you rock! Alright, well I guess I need to fill with 20 Characters now... hmm.

Okay we are good, here is my OC

post-12175-0-61140000-1359428292_thumb.png

Thanks a bunch for your time OP derpy_emoticon2.png

And as for the picture, if you do choose to use my OC you may do whatever you like. Just not clop wink.png
Edited by IamSanchO

(edited)

Hey could I get an image of my OC Blazin? Blazin is a Pegasus with the somewhat phoenix like ability to turn his tail and mane into fire... Could I get a pose wit him sorta flying in the air... Not really sure. Your the artists img-1529202-1-biggrin.png Artistic freedom, you'll be able to create something far better than I can think of. Cutie mark is a phoenix feather catching on fire img-1529202-2-smile.png

Below is a pony creator *shudder" picture of Blazin as I haven't got anything to replace it yet img-1529202-3-smile.png But still, it will give you an idea of roughly what he looks like. (By the way, it is a he, just with the rounder muzzle. I prefer it img-1529202-4-biggrin.png)

img-1529202-5-AtuuB6c.png

Thanks img-1529202-6-smile.png

Edit: Hey. Sorry forget to mention. Absolutely your choice whether wings are on fire or not img-1529202-7-smile.png Whatever is easier img-1529202-8-biggrin.png

Edited by Blazin

(edited)

@Extreme Gantlecolt , Your welcome img-1535817-1-biggrin.png

I completely understand if this isn't possible, but i want to find someone to draw a cover for my fanfiction, Fallout Equestria: Ghoulish Awakening, It would require a lot of detail so i wanted to ask you first.

Sure , I can img-1535817-2-biggrin.png but if you want it in Digital , request it in request any digital sketch XD I have made some improvement XD

I have finished with Drawingpandapony's , Almar ZeWizard's (sorry for bad sketch , When I sketch your request , I just in bad mood D: ), IamSanchO's and Blazin's requests, check it out on tumblr img-1535817-3-biggrin.png

Challange list :(Next) Walter Sobchak 

Edited by Digiral

Done with Walter Sobchak challange , check it out on tumblr , and pls give me feeback , I need to improve more in real life drawing (imitate sketch skill)....

Umm, I will open special session :v only for today (13/6/2013). The special things from this session is shading :v and outline ... only for 2 request ..... 

Done with Walter Sobchak challange , check it out on tumblr , and pls give me feeback , I need to improve more in real life drawing (imitate sketch skill)....

Umm, I will open special session :v only for today (13/6/2013). The special things from this session is shading :v and outline ... only for 2 request ..... 

Give my two another shot maybe? You rarely do request for me lately. :/

You still have the reference right? The pose is up to you. Impress me. ;3

Give my two another shot maybe? You rarely do request for me lately. :/

You still have the reference right? The pose is up to you. Impress me. ;3

Done with your request  , check it out on tumblr :3 And give me feedback like always :D 

1 slot left ..... 2 hours before the next day :o

Next : ---- (empty) ------

Hey Digiral!

You ready for another job?

If that was a yes, which I'm assuming it is, here you go!

Could you try doing a battle scene with Eratticus at the centre of it all? Something....Rambo styled XD

With normal eyes, if you can.

Link to the OCs will be in my signature, thanks!

Just saw the completed sketch and I must say I am not dusappointed. Ya done good Digiral. Walter's face looks a little weird, but I can still dig it.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was busy. BECAUSE AMERICA, THAT'S WHY.

Hehe, your art's been getting better Digiral! If you haven't noticed, ive still be watching this thread almost every day but I had no intention of posting in it so that might of hid it.

Anyhow, im going braindead so I have to sum this up quick. I am saying your art is amazing and I hope you get much better over time :3

Done with your request  , check it out on tumblr :3 And give me feedback like always biggrin.png

1 slot left ..... 2 hours before the next day ohmy.png

Next : ---- (empty) ------

OpoQQ.jpg

Seriously, Digiral?

Well, Saphie looks very cute there. I really love her expression, and she looks good as a pegasi as well (no doubt, who made that OC? >:3). Yet, I can't stand seeing Sky with a horn. blink.png

Your proportion is better than usual. Lines are smoother, but you missed two things:

Shading and outline! angry.png

Hey Digiral!

You ready for another job?

If that was a yes, which I'm assuming it is, here you go!

Could you try doing a battle scene with Eratticus at the centre of it all? Something....Rambo styled XD

With normal eyes, if you can.

Link to the OCs will be in my signature, thanks!

More detail pls at Rambo Style :v perhaps a screenshoot?

Just saw the completed sketch and I must say I am not dusappointed. Ya done good Digiral. Walter's face looks a little weird, but I can still dig it.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was busy. BECAUSE AMERICA, THAT'S WHY.

Sorry man , I'm bad in shading sad.png  , And not only America ..... IT's Worldwide happy.png

Hehe, your art's been getting better Digiral! If you haven't noticed, ive still be watching this thread almost every day but I had no intention of posting in it so that might of hid it.

Anyhow, im going braindead so I have to sum this up quick. I am saying your art is amazing and I hope you get much better over time :3

Thank you :D (OMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSHwub.png  I HAVE STALKER!!!) , and yeah , of course I will improve wink.png  Just look at the comic happy.png  it's getting better and better happy.png '

img-1557520-3-OpoQQ.jpg

Seriously, Digiral?

Well, Saphie looks very cute there. I really love her expression, and she looks good as a pegasi as well (no doubt, who made that OC? >:3). Yet, I can't stand seeing Sky with a horn. img-1557520-4-blink.png

Your proportion is better than usual. Lines are smoother, but you missed two things:

Shading and outline! img-1557520-5-angry.png

Glad to hear you happy with pegasus saphina , LOL !!! It's just my creativity to tell me to make it happy.pngAnd.... I have made the shading and the outline , peharps you should .... see deeper? Or maybe you can make your really request at request any digital sketch 

Next :(tomorrow) Extreme Gantlecolt  with Erraticus in rambo style (pls more detail :D)

More detail pls at Rambo Style :v perhaps a screenshoot?

Next :(tomorrow) Extreme Gantlecolt  with Erraticus in rambo style (pls more detail :D)

Sure!

How about something like this?

http://sharpwriter.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-to-the-Internet-Please-Follow-me-322248378

Make the horse into a giant cat, and have Eratticus riding it!

How do you like DEM ideas?

/)

Eg