Circadian

A revised version of David Bowie's Space Oddity, recorded by Commander Chris Hadfield on board the International Space Station.

• Brohoof 2

Words cannot describe how awesome this is. The original is by far one of my all-time favorite songs.

Funny thing, I actually used to wonder what it would be like if Bowie did the voice of an MLP character for an episode.

• Brohoof 1

Being a huge Bowie fan, I saw this already. AND IT'S AWESOME. Seriously, I might like this more than the original. Might. I mean, it's a music video in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEE. What more could you ask for?

• 2 weeks later...

I like the liberties he took with the song lyrics. This has a much more positive connotation than the original. 

Glad he made it home safely. 

Okay this is really fricken cool.

Interesting note, U2 did a cool link up with the International Space Station in their song Beautiful Day during the last leg of their U2360 tour.

On the day Hadfield came home, his youtube channel consumed our biology class. Our teacher is a HUGE fan of outer space (with excellent reason!) and she, along with Hadfield, really got my peers pumped up about it too. I think a few people teared up at this video when it was played. Thanks for reminding me about how awesome this was!