Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony OC Art Requests

Starlight Sweet

Ooh, I love artwork img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Can you do a pic of my OC Chetnik and Parso's OC Hunter snuggling or something? tongue.png

If you can, can you add Chetnik wearing a sajkaca and an airforce uniform (just the top)?

Thanks in advance!

Permission to use Parso's OC

I will see what I can do! I'm just kind of starting out so, I apologize in advance if I butcher them....I'll have it up soon, as I have other requests to finish.                 

Sweet Celestia, I want to be apart of this. Would you please do my OC, Civil Sunset? Here the picture!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Please?! I love seeing my OC drawn~

I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I WANT TO SNUGGLE HIM~! Of course I'll draw Sunset! Icon style, simple or like the other one where I'm a douchebag?

She's so cute~ I'd love to draw her! Icon style, simple pixels or like the other one (more show accurate)? I'll try my best not to butcher her...

(btw her glow with her horn is actually red and her coat colour is a realllyyy light grey :3 i drew that pic waaay before i was sure of what i wanted her to look like exactly but now i know :3)

hmm...Icon style ;3

:3 

lol butcher?

It took a grueling 15 minutes, but it's done. You'll probably hate it, I got the mane wrong. Really wrong..but I can do it again if you want.

if you could do the mane again i would be so happy! but you dont have to :3

I love it!

its a bit hard to see the eyes and mouth but i love it!

it reminds me of epic face!

XDDD

I LOVE IT!

if you could do the mane again i would be so happy! but you dont have to :3

I love it!

its a bit hard to see the eyes and mouth but i love it!

it reminds me of epic face!

XDDD

I LOVE IT!

Well her coat is light grey, so I can make it a little darker and redo her mane..the reference you gave me was okay aside from the mane. it was a little difficult to tell where it went.

Well her coat is light grey, so I can make it a little darker and redo her mane..the reference you gave me was okay aside from the mane. it was a little difficult to tell where it went.

ref:
post-15165-0-58898500-1367841809_thumb.jpg

post-15165-0-76132800-1368805257_thumb.jpg
are these better?? 
Im so sorry if im being a bit pushy :c
am i being pushy?
:c
if you could make her coat a little darker that would be great :3 also i hope those refs help with the mane? :3

ref:

are these better?? 
Im so sorry if im being a bit pushy :c
am i being pushy?
:c
if you could make her coat a little darker that would be great :3 also i hope those refs help with the mane? :3

They're perfect! Getting right to work on it...if GraphicsGale will stop derping...

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I WANT TO SNUGGLE HIM~! Of course I'll draw Sunset! Icon style, simple or like the other one where I'm a douchebag?

Hmm, I think the icon would be great and I'll use it for my avatar~ Or whatever you like really and he really likes being snuggled.

OH I love what you did with Skully's picture... can you do my OC in the same style? I really would love one that I could use for something .... Heres a picture of her for you to go by

post-15259-0-83113400-1369219405.jpg