Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching BESM D20: Going to the other world:Pony OCs or Human OCs

drawingpandapony

(edited)

Would anyone be interested in playing BESM D20 with Pony OCs? Or would anyone be interested in playing it  with human OCs?

OCs:

1.~Dishonered Luna~'s OC: Riku(Human) or 

2.Snowy Storm's OC:

Edited by Drawingpandapony

(edited)

It's sort of like Dnd but it's in anime rpg. It also has attributes and stuff. Here, I forgot to post the rules and the character sheet for the game. I also created a unicorn race and i'm planning to create the other races too.BESM d20 Revised.pdf BESM d20 Character Sheet.pdf BESM d20 Character Sheet 2.pdf

Edited by Drawingpandapony

uk okay i will look at this when I can cause i have school and plus....this will take me a while to make a character

So I say pony if you want more people to come in to this place but human is the more common version...I'm going to make a human male iftthat's okay...I'm on my phone so I can't right now

i would like to join, but i don't quiet understand BESM, but i have play DnD. i will read what you posted and links to gain a better understanding. so count me in if you allow me to join.

Ok that's fine. I also have school too. I have a idea for the RP: Anime characters accidentally go into the pony world through a mysterious portal. The characters are either ponys or humans.The anime characters try to get out of the pony world and they also meet ponys. I might include the mane six as characters to play as well.

Sunday? sorry i work that day. i could try to get that day off,

P.S Drawingpanda. I was readying through the pdf files, but it seems a little difficult to understand. I'll get to it before i go off to work.

so do i just post how i created my person. I guess my person got transformed into a pony as they walked through the portal.