Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Portal (Open, NO ALICORNS)

Toon Richard

(edited)

In the year 2042 pony's have advanced though technowledge thus creating Equestrian Laboratory's they have made Portal guns, Cake and most recently DISCORD. when they turned him on everything was good at first but then DISCORD started to take over the lab and killing everypony. so we must complete the challenges and destroy DISCORD

OC sheet:

Name:
Link to Character page:
Talent:
Portal Colours:

Rules:

Try not to die
Must know some of the story to portal
Have fun
NO ALICORNS

(accepting 6 people, but may add more slots)
http://mlpforums.com/topic/61343-oocapp-my-little-portal/ <------- Application thread/ OOC thread

Edited by rman13

Shardz and the group, Finally passed that test.
"Is it just me, Or are these tests getting deadlyer?" She said as she was hit by a Cube.
"Mother of Celestia!!! That HURT!!" She said.
"Weighted Storrage cubes? MORE LIKE PAIN CUBES!!!" She said, rubbing head. "Damn! It huuuuurt!"

(edited)

Crimson sighed as he followed the others away from the testing area, and he cringedd as he watched shards get nailed by a cube, "that must REALLY hurt! Those stupid cubes weigh a tone!!" Said crimson before he continued walking with the small group, feeling slightly angry at the constant guinie pig testing of the portals, crimson growled, "I'm sick and tired of this test subject crap!!" Said crimson, now stopping and facing the small group.

Edited by ragestar

(OOC: Uh, guys, you do know there's an application thread somewhere else, right?)

Proton was unamused.

"Remember this is the Enrichment Center girl" he said as he flew toward Shardz

"Its not supposed to be easy, and its not supposed to be painless, either" he added

"Heh, No shit. Lets just keep going. " Shardz said, then continues onwards. "F*** turrets.. "
She said as she facehoofed.
"I will stay here." Shardz said, as a metal claw grabbed her. "---AAAAHHH!!!" And took her.
The robots voice chimed in.
"ArE yOu hAvIng FuN?" dISCORD said.
"Look who i have. " It said as the metal claw went downwards, Shardz thrashed around.

Crimsons eyes widened as he saw shardz being lifted up by the claw and he heard discords voice, crimson growled "DISCORD YOU ASS, LET HER HER GO, OR IS SWEAR TO CELESTIA, I WILL FIND YOU!! I DONT FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH YOUR CRAP TODAY, YOU FU$%ING TROLL!!" Yelled crimson before ducking behind a wall from the turrets gunfire.

Shardz was taken to a different test chamber."I ThinK Shee might need a hoof.. " Discord said, as he picked up proton,Knocking off his sunglasses.

"Heehee.. This will be fun." Discord laughs evilly.
"Hahahaha!! You will NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!" Discord said.
(Five characters.)

Crimson cursed and punched a wall, he then looked down and picked up protons sunglasses, he then sighed before tucking it infront of his suit, and turning back to face the others, "we have to go after them, who's with me!?" Said crimson bravely, as he looked them all dead in the eyes.

Day Late stood there and rolled his eyes at Crimson. "Seriously? Its not like you have to ask that. You think we're just gonna stand here and let them get taken away?" He shuffled along the cover of a wall as turrets continued to fire on them. "We need to help ourselves before we can help them. I don't know about you, but I find myself to be more useful when I'm alive."

Proton fell to the ground right next to Shardz

"Ugh, where are we now?" he said as he recovered

The chamber looked empty

"Perhaps Discord wants us to go insane in here, huh Shardz?"

Then a hole opened in a wall and some turrets fell through it.

"Damn! Take cover!" he said

Crimson growled, "very funny, you smartass blondie!! If you think I'm gonna let myself die to a fricking hunk of metal, thenyou may want to rethink your life, just stand back and take notes ya jerk!!" Said crimson, before backing up slightly and pulling out his portal gun and aiming it at the wall infront of him and activating the device, causing a red portal to apoear on the wall, crimson smiled and then quickly rolled out from behind the wall and fired anoather portal, an orange one, instead of a red portal, below the turrets, and next to a door, just as the gun was about to hit him, he rolled behind the wall once more and flashed day late a cocky smile before running through the open red portal and appearing just below the two turrets and beside the door, he smiled triumphantly before opening the door "class dismissed..." said crimson, before leaning against the frame of the door to wait for the others.

"TAKE COVERRRRR! " Shardz yelled, and hid behind a broken panel. "Ummm.. Proton? Your glasses?" She pointed out.
"Let's just focus on surviving." Shardz said as she grabbed and pulled proton, behind the panels.
"I think we are safe. Be careful. I think i have an X-ray spell.." Shardz said, as she tried to cast it, but failed.
"Um.... What the buck? " Shardz said, while trying to cast it again, but fails.

Day laughed as he jumped through Crimson's portal. When he came out the other side he was standing right next to Crimson, he looked so smug that he had beaten the last test chamber. "Congrats, Crimson you did it, you beat the puzzle. I was worried I'd have to step in and actually solve it for you, but you managed to put that sad excuse of a brain to work and come up with a solution. That must have been really hard on you maybe you should sit down and take a breather, I'd hate to see your head explode from solving complex rooms like that one," Day said mockingly.

Crimson laughed and grinned triumphantly at day late, "sure, I would love to take a break but I'm afraid I would fall asleep and get left behind becouse you would forget to wake me up!" Said crimson mockingly as he feined a scared face, before he began laughing once more, at days expense.

"DAMN IT MY SHADESSS!!!!" Proton said angrily

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS DISCORD!"

Proton then noticed Shardz trying to cast a spell

"Uh, what exactly are you trying to do?" he said

"There you are"

The turret fired at Proton while he was questioning Shardz and hit him in a hoof

"Ow!" he yelled as he took cover behind a Companion Cube

"Huh, What the...buck!!!" Shardz said as she tried to look at her neck.
A black and white band, is around shardz's neck, An Anti Magic collar.
"Why cant i use magic?!?!" Shardz said, In hysterics.
"This is not good! NOT GOOD AT ALL! WE'RE GONNA DIE!! " Shardz screamed.
((She's gone insane!))

Nearby, Marshall was cursing himself for signing up for that 'playing with portals' thing. He went in, was put in suspended animation, and found himself here. He was still trying to fix the bruises from the turrets. He then realised something. If he didn't touch the lazer, he would get past the turret, therefore being able to remove the threat. He then accidentally stepped in the lazer.

"FUUUUUUUUUUU..."

A barrage of bullets came out. He ran back to the weighted storage cube, trying to think of a better solution.

Day looked over in Marshall's direction sighed and turned back to Crimson. "Look Crimson as much I'd love to leave you behind, and believe me I really, really would. You seem to be the only other one here with half a brain, so I'm willing to look past how much you annoy me to make it out of here alive."

"Calm down Shardz. I know what to do" said Proton calmly

He then left his cover and flew rapidly toward the group of turrets

"There you are" they all said at the same time, right before they started to fire

It seemed Proton was having a hard time dodging the bullets in mid-air

"Woah, these guys are fast!" he said as he got closer and closer

Two seconds later, all the turrets had been rammed by Proton and were lying on the ground while he came to a stop

"AND THAT WAS FOR MY SHADES, DISCORD!" he yelled at a camera right next to him

Crimson grinned t day and chuckled, "wow, coming from you, that's a little weird, but if your willing to put up with me, then i guess I could do the same for you, but anyway, if were serious about saving proton and shardz, then we can't wast our time sitting around talking, so let's get moving!" Said crimson, before walking quickly through the door.

Trying again to get past the working turrets, and being shot at again, Marshall actually thought of grabbing one and firing it at the other turrets. He picked up the turret.

"Put me down"

Marshall ignored the turret, and tried out his plan. He soon found himself back where he started.

Considering what was happening, Marshall decided to try sneaking past again, and, after a lot if tries, he found himself at the door.

"Booyakashaka!"

He went through the door.

Steel Trap came through a wall near where Marshall was at. He was hanging from a rail, much like a core. He looked at the rail. "WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?" He said just before the rail broke, making him slide off and land on his face. He got up and brushed off the nonexistent particles of dust. "This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder..."

Day followed Crimson through the door and into the next room. He was hoping to see a Material Emancipation Grill, signifying the end of the test chamber, but instead what he saw was yet another room covered in various colored tiles. Day sighed "I hate this place so much." 

Crimson groaned in annoyance as he saw the next room, he then lookee unceartenly at the assortment of tiles, "ok.....I gotus through the last course, how about you try getting this one......if you think you can best my time that is sleepyhead!" Said crimson jokingly before leaning against a wall.